top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

(LIVESTREAM TV<<) Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Mainz live stream 23.02.2024

Read news about the game to see why the odds are changing. You can make pre-match bets or switch to the in-plays to watch the action. Insider's Tips: Bayer 04 ...

Al Jeel will host Al Batin for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent and I think they have the potential top ick up the victory in this game. Al Batin is one of the best teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 3rd place with 25 points. Also, we have Al Jeel who's is not very good team in this season. They are currently on the 16th place with 15 points. Also, the hosts are more vulnerable. They have two consecutive losses. So, Al Batin is really better team. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. The second is to reflect on yet another example of the uncertainty and errors that continue to grip goalkeeper David de Gea's game. Let's deal with Pogba first. Make no mistake, there is a world-class talent locked in this tall and powerful figure, but previous inconsistencies and the general noise around him mean a note of caution must always accompany any suggestion that he is on the point of finally cracking it on a consistent basis at United. How to Watch Bundesliga Streaming Live in the US Today Nov 4, 2023 — Watch TSG Hoffenheim  ... Assisted by Ilkay Gündogan. Posted at 86' Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Leicester City. Matty James replaces Dennis Praet. Posted at 81' VAR Decision: Goal Manchester City - Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City (Gabriel Jesus). Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Leicester City 0, Manchester City 1. It's not cool but it's the best we could get," Klopp said on Friday. Liverpool ended a 30-year wait for a top-flight title last month and Klopp says the injury to Henderson, who has made 30 appearances for the Reds this season, will not stop the midfielder lifting the Premier League trophy at the club's final home match against Chelsea on 22 July. It was an awful moment when he went down and left the pitch," added Klopp. Above all, he was a key member of Colombia's only major footballing triumph at the 2001 Copa America, where his strike from outside the penalty area helped Colombia overcome Honduras in the semi-finals. They would go on to defeat Mexico 1-0 in the final. That same year, his 86th-minute thunderbolt for Argentina's Racing against title rivals River Plate - remembered as one of the club's most celebrated goals - earned a 1-1 draw to keep Racing top and all but secure the 2001 Apertura championship. Mourinho has manoeuvred Spurs into position to challenge for the top four with a crucial match at Chelsea on Saturday but this result and this tie may prove a task too far in the Champions League context. He will not give anything up - why should he? - but Mourinho and his players must somehow summon up the spirit that saw them make an unlikely escape from their group last season before that glory night when a 2-0 goal deficit was turned around into a 3-2 victory against Ajax amid scenes of wild emotion and tears from then manager Mauricio Pochettino. Napoli face Liverpool in a key Champions League match on Wednesday amid reports that the players are to be fined between one quarter and one half of this month' wages by the club for refusing to stay in a training retreat earlier this month. Napoli, Serie A runners-up three times in the last four seasons, are also on a run of six matches without a win in all competitions and their challenge for the league title has petered out with barely one third of the season gone. Legendary Brazil forward Pele has spoken for the first time since his son claimed he was reluctant to leave his house, saying his health issues were "normal for people of my age". Pele's son Edinho said the three-time World Cup winner, 79, was "embarrassed" at needing a frame to walk because of his hip problems. But Pele, widely regarded as the greatest ever player, said: "I am good. I continue to accept my physical limitations in the best way possible but I intend to keep the ball rolling. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will take this game between Levski and Ludogorets for Bulgarian Cup. This is a quarter final for this cup. For me this is a very nice bet for today because for home team will be very hard to get some of this game. They have a lot of problems financially and I think they not have chance today. They not win last for games. The guest team have just three wins last few games and I think they will be very motivated to take a win here and I will take win for them. Goal!Posted at 82' Own Goal by Ali Hadi Albulayhi, Al-Hilal. Flamengo 3, Al-Hilal 1. Posted at 81' Filipe Luís (Flamengo) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by André Carrillo (Al-Hilal). Posted at 80' Foul by Pablo Marí (Flamengo). Posted at 80' Omar Khrbin (Al-Hilal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Flamengo 2, Al-Hilal 1. Bruno Henrique (Flamengo) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Tottenham were outplayed by Leipzig, whose goal was scored by Timo Werner, although they improved after Dele Alli and Gedson Fernandes were replaced by Lamela and Ndombele. Asked whether "the real Spurs" came to life after those changes, the Portuguese boss said: "What do you mean by 'the real Spurs'?"Lamela. You know how many training sessions with the team? Zero. Direct from injury to recovery with physios and then direct to 20 minutes in the Champions League. With only 2 points gained after the first 2 rounds of the Norwegian league, Stabaek started not really well this season, even though the opponents they have just encountered are not too strong. However, the season is still long and the opportunity for them to turn to more positive results is still plenty. And that opportunity comes right in the third round here when they only have to face rookie Sandefjord. ⁠Bayer Leverkusen vs Mainz: Predicted Lineup, injury 2 days ago — Xabi Alonso's side will be aiming to break the record for most unbeaten games in Bundesliga · Kick-Off: · Form · Players to Watch · Florian Wirtz ( ... Forest Green Rovers enjoyed an excellent start to the season and part of that impressive run of results saw them travel to newly promoted Salford City and welcome them to life in the Football League in style as they dominated and secured a 4-0 victory. That amount of goals in a match is unusual for Forest Green to say the least as they have built much of their success on a solid defensive base and they currently have the fourth best defensive record in the division. Walter Ferreti is hosting Managua FC this time as the underdog. Well this is not quite my view, We see real odds for the match at 2,90 for 1, 3,12 for the draw and 2,47 for the away team. My preview with the poisson distribution of goals using the season stats says Ferretti should be at 2,29 and Managua at 3,19. So we have value here. As for the double chance which is my safe bet for this match, we have value with Ferreti at 1,73. True odds should 1,46. I'd say this match will go Ferreti or draw, 1 - 0, 0 - 0 or 1 - 1 I'm happy to go up against Jose. To go up against him last year for Derby (County) against Manchester United was a big deal for me, and that remains I'll always have respect for him. But the bigger thing is Chelsea-Tottenham and what that rivalry means, what it should mean to our players and us, because that's the beauty of football. It is sad, but I feel as though my life is being scrutinised without any context. I understand if people are upset or angry with me, but it was important for people to have a better understanding of my life. Footballers to have breached lockdown guidelinesEverton striker Moise Kean is set to be disciplined by the club after being filmed at a house party. Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish was pictured at the scene of a car crash, after going to "see a friend". We had the best defensive record outside the top four and were so difficult to play against collectively. The fans knew that. They saw it, understood it and went with it. It flowed and we also played some attractive football, despite what some people say about Roy. It was the dream season in so many respects and nights like beating Juve epitomised it. They were not the Juve we know today. It was one of Juventus's lowest periods in the past 20/25 years and at the moment we knocked them out they maybe felt they couldn't get any lower and wanted to stop the slide and there were massive changes. Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 live stream free Live Streams. Line Ups. About. Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Live Streams. Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again. Sivasspor took 4 points from both games after the season restart, defending third place in the table. Kayserispor is in the last place but won 3 of the last 5 games and is on the rise. It remains to be seen if this is enough to get points, but I think the team will have a surprise like last year. In my opinion, Sivasspor is only a slight favorite in this game. The trend with them is clearly pointing downwards. But it was also to be expected that they would not be able to hold this Nivea. Kayserispor is fighting relegation, but clearly improved. Don't see them here without a chance. Chievo are bidding to return to Serie A at the first time of asking. They have drawn far too many league games this season but could still get promoted via the play-offs. A win over Pescara will confirm their play-off place. Anything less will have them looking at the other results. Pescara need at least a point from this game to give themselves a chance of avoiding the play-outs. Their away form is poor though and this looks booked for a Chievo home victory. I can tell you that last season when Jeonbuk won the title with ease and Seoul was also in the fight for the title till late on when they had a poor run in the ending of last season but still got themselves a Champions League spot for this new season, Jeonbuk won here first with 4-2 a game in which the score at half-time was already 2-2 but Jeonbuk overall has better players and a more attacking orientated style of play which secured them all 3 points. Edinburgh City and Brechin will face each other in the upcoming match in the League Two. Edinburgh City this season have the following results: 16W, 2D and 6L. Meanwhile Brechin have 4W, 3D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 79' VAR Decision: Penalty Leicester City. Posted at 78' Penalty conceded by Adam Webster (Brighton and Hove Albion) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 78' Penalty Leicester City. Demarai Gray draws a foul in the penalty area. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Leicester City. Demarai Gray replaces Harvey Barnes. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. His best La Liga finish was as Real Betis coach in 2018, taking them to sixth and qualifying for the Europa League, but he parted ways with them last season as the team ended up 10th. The former Racing Santander and Atletico Madrid midfielder’s tactical nous was lost at the helm of Betis, with fans turning against him despite the attacking possession football he played, seeking more passion and less precision. Hello everyone from this perfect game. I want to give you prediction about this very interesting game from Italy Seria A between two teams from Milano and they are Milan and Inter. Inter have good position to attack the title this year and they have three points less from Juventus. That's they must to take this game but Milan now is not like before and they have five wins last games. Milan the same need points because they are not good position and if they want to play this year in Europe they need points. That's why I think here this two teams will take a draw. ac Milan are in a vengeful mood today when they host a dismally performing torino today at the San Siro .ac Milan are angry because of a string of bad results that include a draw at Juventus a loss at close rivals inter. This has seriously undermined ac Milan progress and thus they will be on high alert to destroy torino today as expected the usual suspects will be expected to score. Torino will also aim to be a further blow to ac Milan efforts by a surprise win over ac Milan at home .I predict a straight win of Milan Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 BayArena Buy & sell Bayer 04 Leverkusen tickets at BayArena, Leverkusen on viagogo, an online ticket exchange that allows people to buy and sell live event tickets ... The honeymoon was over for Lampard after Monday's home loss to Manchester United, their seventh at Stamford Bridge in all competitions this season, put their Champions League qualification in jeopardy and the manager's methods under scrutiny. Lampard had dropped £71m keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga for 38-year-old free transfer Willy Caballero and maintained faith with struggling Michy Batshuayi ahead of the experienced Olivier Giroud. This, after all, was a young man who had scored a stunning goal for Scotland in a major final the night before. Roxy was good on unusual set pieces but we made a mess of it and the ball dropped to me," he said of his strike. I had four Czechs running at me and I just dribbled right through them, did the keeper, and tapped it in. If there is one goal I'd love to have on video, it's that one. Just to see if it is as good as I think it was. Birmingham City recovered from conceding a goal after 40 seconds to win at Ashton Gate and end Bristol City's four-game winning run in the Championship. Jamie Paterson capitalised on Marc Roberts' weak backpass to round goalkeeper Lee Camp and give the hosts a perfect start, but Lee Johnson's side were 2-1 behind by half-time. Scott Hogan's tap-in equaliser for Blues, after Dan Bentley had saved Jeremie Bela's powerful effort, was the first goal that the Robins had conceded in 383 minutes of league action. What a chance to snatch the win! 115’ SENT OFF! Valverde has been shown a straight red card for hauling down Morata when the Atletico Madrid striker was clean through on goal! Real Madrid will now have to finish this match with 10 men! SAUL. The Atletico Madrid man strikes the post! That gives Real Madrid the advantage in the shootout! RAMOS… scores! Who else? The Real Madrid captain steps up and converts his effort to give his side the win in the Spanish Supercopa final! KEY STATS Zinedine Zidane has won every final he has managed Real Madrid in (five). The donation campaign promoted by the Medical College of Barcelona and managed through the Angel Soler Daniel Foundation aims to collect medical materials and financial contributions from collegiate doctors and the general population, for the purchase of medical equipment and equipment that is currently lacking in health centres in Catalonia. DOHA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Iran's Football Federation has given world governing body FIFA a written commitment that women will be allowed to attend matches in the domestic club league, a source with knowledge of the discussions said on Friday. In October, Iranian women watched the country's national team for the first time in 40 years, when they were given access to a women's section of the stadium for the World Cup qualifier against Cambodia in Tehran. The striker's first goal of the season helped Everton break their run of being winless in 35 outings when they have conceded the opening goal. The fact they found a way to win this fixture points to a steeliness that seems to have arrived since Ancelotti took charge. The Toffees have now lost just once in seven league games - against champions Manchester City - under the Italian. Video - Diego Simeone ready to tempt Chelsea star to Atletico – Euro Papers01:29 "Every time in training he is incredible, always ready, I knew we could count on him," said Guardiola. I think with Phil every game he plays, he is winning experience for his mind and his body and be clear. I never doubted he can do it. Montpellier vs Brest predictions for Saturday's match in Ligue 1. Just 2pts separate these two clubs heading into Saturday's Ligue 1 clash at the Stade de la Mosson as Montpellier look to extend their excellent record against Brest. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. MONDAY’S BIG HEADLINES Welcome Mikel For 80 minutes or so in North London on Sunday all was well for those in red. Arsenal were putting in a performance with such intensity that home fans momentarily forgot their irrational hatred of Mesut Ozil and actually applauded him when he left the pitch. Sure it was rather irking not to see Jorginho sent off for a second yellow, and yes a second goal would have been nice, but this is Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal, it’s a new era. Bayer Leverkusen vs Mainz Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Bayer Leverkusen vs Mainz in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... They look to keep that lead with a victory over Deportivo Ocotal who are one from bottom in the table. The league leaders have won nine of their 14 league matches this season but have drawn their last two. Those weren't easy fixtures though with one at home to second placed Real Esteli and the other away at Real Madriz (unbeaten in their last three at home). The German was part of a backline that repelled attack after attack, including a terrific block when Vivianne Miedema was left in space at the far post to preserve Chelsea's lead. After an endless surge of Arsenal pressure, Williamson eventually equalised five minutes from time but with both sides chasing a late winner, England was on hand to secure victory for the Blues. And, while he hadn't quite missed a miraculous comeback, he ALMOST had. Fan generosity makes the headlines Media playback is not supported on this device Morecambe boss tearful at fans' generosity after FA fine Morecambe boss Jim Bentley was fined £1,000 by the Football Association in January 2017 after being sent to the stands the previous month. The Shrimps were enduring a particularly difficult time financially, with the Professional Footballers' Association helping to pay wages. Barcelona finished the domestic season five points behind La Liga champions Real Madrid. They play the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie with Napoli on 8 August with the score 1-1 from the first match in February. Messi, who won the La Liga Golden Boot with 25 goals, has said "things have to change" at the club. On the transfer front, Bartomeu added: "Now we are making decisions and the players, if they do not come as part of a player exchange, it is very difficult for them to come. Newcastle - who have been safe from relegation for weeks - have been in limbo for a long time because of the delayed Saudi Arabian takeover. They had a dream start when Gayle latched onto Shelvey's opportunistic quick free-kick and slotted past Alisson, who got a touch to the ball but could not keep it out. But that would be the only time they touched the ball in the Reds' area in the first half. Liverpool boss Klopp experimented with his selection in their final game of a successful season - with the front three of Salah, Firmino and Mane as well as right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold left on the bench.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page