top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia live free 23 February 2024

Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia Krakow Head to Head. H2H stats and prediction, goals, past matches.

Managua will against Deportivo Ocotal in match Nicaragua premier division. My prediction this match could be the win for Managua with margin score is 2 goals. Managua have better result on last 3 match in league due to Managua have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal have not good result on last 3 match due to Deportivo Ocotal only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Managua can beat Deportivo Ocotal on this match due to Managua very strong in every home match. Managua have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Surely Managua have more chance to win on this match. Video - Tennis Legends Special: Simona Halep reacts to Wimbledon cancellation30:07 09:20 - Good morning Coronavirus continues to decimate the sporting calendar but that has not stopped athletes across the globe from playing their part in fighting the pandemic, whether that be through financial support or raising spirits. Without being as explosive as they have been at Stadio Olimpico, le Aquile have been useful on the road, winning four, drawing two and losing just one of their seven matches away from the comforts of home. They've won each of their last three on their travels but have conceded in each of those and are now without a clean sheet in each of their last six travelling matches, which doesn't exactly bode well ahead of a match against a free-scoring Cagliari side. Indeed, the 23-year-old Argentine has more spark than the Danish international has this season. Selling Eriksen might even raise enough money to finance a move for a striker following the injury to Harry Kane. Read the full story Rojo set for Estudiantes loan Marcos Rojo seems likely to finally complete his proposed move to Estudiantes. Unlike two years ago, when they ditched the Scot in favour of Manuel Pellegrini, West Ham seem certain to stick with Moyes, who has already told the club he wants them to start promising less and delivering more. Man of the match - Mason Greenwood (Man Utd) Greenwood scored his 10th Premier League goal of the season for Manchester UnitedWhat next?United end the season with a crunch game at Leicester while West Ham host Aston Villa. We have two very interesting games in Portugal this night but I really prefer this one to be betting on goals being scored and main reason is that they met at the start of this season in the Portugal Super Cup on neutral venue and both teams had many shots and scoring chances, Benfica scoring 5 times but Sporting could not score a single time as they were demolished with 5-0 there. Fiorentina U19 will host Genoa U19 for the Cup. Hosts probably are favorites on the home field. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate in this game. However, Fiorentina U19 is not very good in this season. Also, they have big fluctuations. Also, I believe, this is a very unpredictable team. In any case, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Genoa U19 who's is also very average team in this season. However, Genoa U19 have a more offensive team. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I think, the visitors have a real chance to win. Ineos rider Rowe replaces NHS medic's stolen bike Time for a heartwarming tale (in the end. Team Ineos rider Luke Rowe has stepped in and replaced an NHS medic's stolen bike after reading about the theft on social media. Anaesthetic registrar Dr Tom Roberts tweeted about the theft of his bike while he was on a shift at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and Rowe responded with the bike to be delivered today. His final goal for Spurs, with a potential January departure in the offing? Norwich did not let their heads drop, and soon got themselves back in front after Toby Alderweireld dispossessed Pukki in the box, only for Aurier to divert the loose ball into his own net. Kane, though, had the final say, sending Krul the wrong way to deny bottom side Norwich what would have been a vital three points. But what if the good run does not come?They were seventh after beating Manchester United on 2 November but have won once in nine games since, and could yet end the weekend in the relegation zone. Like Brighton they made plenty of changes - five from the 1-1 draw against Arsenal on 26 December. But they were slow out of the blocks and trailed to Jahanbakhsh's early strike. They could have equalised after seven minutes, when King ran in on goal but fired straight at Ryan. Posted at 76' Christophe Berra (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Sean Clare (Heart of Midlothian) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Craig Wighton (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Craig Wighton (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia Kraków Stats, Predictions & H2H Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia Kraków's head to head record shows that of the 30 meetings they've had, Piast Gliwice has won 13 times and Cracovia Kraków has won ... Posted at 89' Foul by Dusan Vlahovic (Fiorentina). Posted at 89' Danilo D'Ambrosio (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Inter Milan. Diego Godín replaces Alessandro Bastoni because of an injury. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Erick Pulgar (Fiorentina) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Pol Lirola. Dawson: Both Watford and Leicester went after this game but in the final analysis a draw seemed a fair result. Brendan Rodgers' side still look in the mood to get that Champions League spot while Watford seem to have no intention of giving up their Premier League status any time soon. I've admired Craig Dawson for some time and thought he was excellent under Darren Moore at West Brom. He looks in tremendous shape for a 30-year-old and played like it against the Foxes. Swansea are showing no signs of tailing off, while they are currently matching their pace in their 2010/11 promotion-winning season. Their tally of 29 points from 16 games is what they picked up on their way to the Premier League that term. Now they’re moving towards a return, but their result here could be important. But dreams do come true. I prayed about it and it happened. When my agent told me about it I was hoping and longing, but I was having doubts in my mind because I was in China. How was I going to fly to the UK? Am I going to beat this coronavirus to get in and United have another striker they are looking at?I was happy my name was being mentioned but I did not put my mind on it 100% because I thought it was not going to happen because of the situation in China. I make this bet here by comparing how these two teams fared in their away games at Lori, Shirak played there first and were down from the first half 1-0 on the scoreboard and did not have a great game but took advantage of the small height of the Lori keeper and scored a late goal with a long shot from near the penalty area a bit of a lofted ball which got past the keeper. But they did not impress me that much, they were much better at home where they defeated Ararat Yerevan and also Noah recently. Do not get me wrong odds are cracking for the over 2.5 goals alone with Bet365 offering 2.35 for this type of bet here, but they are even better for the over 3 goals bet at 3.55 here at this bookie with last season this game being a thriller, Slavia took the lead 3-0 in the game, and late in the last minutes of the game Minsk scored 3 times to draw 3-3 before Slavia scored the winning goal at the last action of the game to win 4-3 in the end so no less than 7 goals being scored total. However, the quarter-finalists either way are likely to be difficult - possibly Spain in St Petersburg if they win their group, or the winners of the "group of death" in Russia if they finish second. If you can win and be top seeds then you have to take control of your destiny," England boss Gareth Southgate told BBC Sport. Let's hope we have the decision to make. We will take on whoever comes. Everyone will be thinking the same about playing us. Those braving the 'Correct Score' market can try a 1-1 draw. Both teams have what it takes to get on the scoresheet, but we shouldn't automatically expect fireworks. After all, Wycombe have scored exactly once in four of their last five at home, while Ipswich have scored just once in three of their last five overall, as well as in two of their last four on the road. Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia Krakow Free Predictions, Tips Check how to watch Piast Gliwice vs Cracovia Krakow live stream. H2H stats We are an online football prediction site that provides free real football ... The Koreans beat Australia 2-0, a victory that was more comprehensive than the scoreline suggests, while Saudi Arabia edged past Uzbekistan 1-0 to book their place at the Olympics for the first time since 1996. Despite dominating against Graham Arnold’s side, Kim Hak-bum's impressive Korean team had to wait until 11 minutes into the second half before opening the scoring when Kim Dae-won converted from close range after Lee You-hyeon's initial shot came back off the post. Atlanta's president Darren Eales will also join the Aberdeen board. As part of changes in the Pittodrie boardroom, chief executive Duncan Fraser is to step down after 17 years, but will remain as a non-executive board director along with Milne. Directors Ian Jack, Duncan Skinner and Craig Brown will also be stepping down to make way for the new investors, however former Scotland boss Brown will remain in an ambassadorial role while Skinner will continue as chairman of the board of trustees of Aberdeen FC Community Trust. England men's and women's sides play Italy in the Six Nations on 14 and 15 March. The issue will be discussed at a meeting on Thursday by the Six Nations organisers and the individual countries - and the matches in Italy could be postponed rather than being played behind closed doors. Coronavirus - timeline so farInter Milan president Steven Zhang backs empty stadium proposalsThe decree, announced by Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, affects all areas of the country, including those places were the virus has not been found. Ruh did made good performance against one of other favorites in the competition, and they have beat Dinamo in Minsk 0:1. That was their first game in the season, when they promote and should be able to hit another big favorite, which is in bad position after two losing matches on the begin. The SPFL have not offered an explanation as to why that rule could not be changed. The Rangers resolution asked for loans to be given as an advance, not as a final payment, to get cash-strapped clubs through the coming days, weeks and months. Can that be pushed through? Edinburgh City are the latest club to back a similar premise. No questions have been answered on this, but as time goes on and bank balances start to dwindle further, clubs around the country will be begging the question. Liverpool have been off their game in recent away matches but perhaps the confirmation of their championship win will puff up their players. City have a point to prove against their successors. Back over 3.5 goals for what should be an entertaining game. FIFA said it wanted to "protect contracts for both players and clubs and adjusting player registration periods. Video - Gianni Infantino on coronavirus: ‘If games have to be postponed, we will do that’00:46 The group would also consider creating a fund to compensate those in football who suffer financial hardship as a result of the pandemic. Paper Round’s view: Ed Woodward has a history of failing to complete transfers due to incompetent haggling strategies and it seems that this could be another case of the executive vice-chairman managing to blow an easy but important deal. If the move does fall through there are no obvious alternatives for United with just under two weeks of the transfer window left. Beef with Sergio Ramos and why it's not worth a three-hour queue to buy goat meat. Former England striker Peter Crouch has been responding to your questions on That Peter Crouch Podcast and, in the latest episode, he talks about going head-to-head with Spanish tough guy Ramos, Theo Walcott's surprise inclusion in the 2006 World Cup squad and his new Jamaican cookbook. Last week, he spoke about being shoved by Jamie Carragher, 'Momo Sissoko' the rabbit and fitness tests with Asmir Begovic. Bayern last had more in a Champions League game in October 2013 against Viktoria Plzen (18). This is the eighth time in the last 10 seasons Bayern have topped their Champions League group - however, should they beat Spurs it would be the first time they have ever won all six group stage matches in a Champions League campaign. TottenhamBayern Munich's 7-2 win in their last meeting with Spurs was one of only two occasions an English side has conceded seven or more goals in a single match in any European competition, along with Spurs' 8-0 loss at Cologne in the Intertoto Cup in July 1995. Bowers & Pitsea will host Folkestone Invicta for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their rivals. Folkestone is the main favorites in this campaign. They are currently on the 1st position with 41 points. Yeah, the visitors are undefeated in recent times. However, they have only 2 victories in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Bowers & Pitsea who's is not very good team in this season. They are currently on the 17th place with 17 points. However, the hosts have the motivation to change their position. Also, they have two consecutive victories. I expect, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Conceded by Nathan Baker. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Jacob Murphy (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Kieran Lee. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Bristol City 1, Sheffield Wednesday 2. Nahki Wells (Bristol City) header from very close range to the top left corner following a set piece situation. Etoile du Sahel will host CS Sfaxien for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Etoile Sahel have advantage at home stadium. However, this will not be an easy task. Also, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, they are not convincing team. In previous game Etoile Sahel lost 1-0 against strong Esperance Tunis. Also, we have CS Sfaxien who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. They probably want to stay in the race for higher range. In any case, I expect, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. They will also discuss what to do with this season's Champions League which has stalled with the last 16-stage incomplete. Assuming the coronavirus outbreak relents and sporting life returns to a semblance of normality, say in June, it would mean the Premier League and Football League, together with their counterparts in Spain, Italy, Germany and France and beyond, would have a window to complete the current campaigns. In football you need to look to make life difficult for the opponent," added the former Argentina midfielder. We play to win, with the weapons that we have. We respect our identity, the characteristics of our players and we exploit the defects of our rivals. On BT Sport, pundit Michael Owen criticised Atletico's approach, saying "there is nothing ingenious about just setting up your team to defend", but Kieran Trippier, the Spanish side's former Tottenham right-back, said players love playing for Simeone. Home side is current Champion of the competition, and main favorite in this league season. They have scored seven goals against new team in the league Dushanbe 83, and are already in the good playing shape. However, good start should not be a real picture, since their rival is not experienced for this league. This opponent is tougher, and CSKA was one of the very few teams that manage to beat them in the recent season. I want to say that in the last few weeks and months we've been speaking to other coaches about the future, that's our obligation," Bartomeu said. The work had been done and so this was the right time to make a change. Barca sporting director Eric Abidal said new coach Setien fit with the club's ideas on attacking football. We used the same tactics in the FA Cup final, with three at the back and wing-backs in a kind of 3-4-1-2 formation. Joleon Lescott: "It just threw us. We were winning most games because we were better than anyone else, and tactically we were good enough to hold out and defend - but no-one had done what Wigan were doing. Gary Caldwell: "We always tried to keep the ball and attack - Martinez wanted us to play football, but we also had to respect how good City were, so our wing-backs dropped into a five at the back when they had possession. His place in the team was under question by the time Euro 96 rolled around, so Gascoigne made his point against Scotland with one of the Three Lions' finest ever goals. It is a strike that sums up Gascoigne the player - the surging run from midfield, the vision and awareness to attempt the lob, the execution to volley home and then the sense of fun and theatre to produce the celebration - referencing an alcohol-related "dentist-chair" stunt in a Hong Kong bar pre-tournament. He said: "We have to be as professional as we can and go with whatever is decided. Health is more important than anything. As for whether any of his players had shown any symptoms of the virus, Dyche added: "Not that we know of - everyone's fit and healthy. ChelseaOn Thursday, England international Callum Hudson-Odoi, 19, was the first Premier League player to have a positive test result for coronavirus. Birmingham City booked their place in the FA Cup fifth round with a dramatic penalty shootout win over Coventry City in their fourth-round replay. Birmingham captain Harlee Dean scored the winning penalty for the Blues who now travel to Leicester in the next round between 3-5 March. Dean's stoppage-time header had earlier levelled Amadou Bakayoko's opener. Maxime Biamou restored the League One side's lead in extra time before Jeremie Bela's goal ensured penalties. Assisted by Romain Saïss with a headed pass following a fast break. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Andrew Robertson with a cross. Posted at 72' Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This fixture features No. 23 vs No. 20 in the league, Stoke City vs Wigan Athletic. The hosts coming from a 2 - 4 away win to Barnsley (no. 24 in the league) and their last home game a 0 - 2 loss to West Bromwich Albion. The visitors coming from a 0 - 3 home loss to Brentford (No. 9 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 2 draw to Bristol City FC. The hosts should win this one but they played a lower table team than the visitors and themselves, scoring multiple goals but conceded multiple goals to win the match then lost their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves, not scoring but conceding multiple goals to lose the match then drawing their last away game to a team above themselves scoring and conceding so an over 2.5 is best to tip. The three options are to start again in mid-May, in June or at the end of June. There is also the possibility of starting again at the beginning of the next [season], starting the following one later. We will see the best solution for leagues and clubs. Ceferin says that playing remaining games behind closed doors would have to be an option across Europe. It's hard for me to imagine all the matches behind closed doors, but we still don't know whether we'll resume, with or without spectators," he said. Petr Cech, John Terry, Michael Ballack, Michael Essien and Branislav Ivanovic - there were so many strong personalities and that was my first experience of being your best every day. You have to be concentrated and focused as a coach and deal with these type of professionals and athletes. That continued through the clubs. I remember how strong Zlatan was with his team-mates [at Paris St-Germain]. I have never seen anyone demand so much from his team-mates. Manchester City, meanwhile, have found the net in all but one of their league outings this term. This, along with Leicester failing to score in just one of their away games this season, makes Both Teams to Score look like an excellent value bet.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page