top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

Tiešraide: Latvija Slovākija Sporta tiešraides - basketbols, futbols, hokejs tiešsaitē | Go3 23.02.2024

2023. gada 14. dec. — 19, tiešraidē to pārraidot televīzijas kanālam TV6. Dienu vēlāk Latvija spēkosies ar mājinieci Slovākiju. Latvijas un Norvēģijas hokejisti ...

Sporta tiešraides - basketbols, futbols, hokejs tiešsaitē | Go3 pirms 3 dienām — 21.00, Saragosā, Spānijā; TV6 tiešraide) un Slovākijas izlasēm (svētdien, 25. 25. februārī: plkst.17 Latvija – Slovākija, plkst.18:30 Beļģija ... There, he had suggested that the plan to prevent Manchester United's counter-attacks would be to sit deep. Latvijas hokejisti pieļauj liktenīgas kļūdas un zaudē Projekta “Vēža aprūpes koordinācijas un skrīninga uzlabošana Latvijā un Slovākijā” noslēguma pasākums. 10.01.2024. 15.00. Tiešraide. Pabeidzot projektu ... If you take out the penalties, Chelsea only created an expected goals tally of 1.2 - their third lowest total of the season at Stamford Bridge. Pārraižu kalendārs 2023. gada 18. maijs — Pasaules hokeja čempionāts. 18. maija spēles. Teksta tiešraides arhīvs (5). Uldis Strautmanis Sporta nodaļas galvenais redaktors. Almants ... Right now, today, it's about being really disappointed, all of us, accepting the relegation somehow and then we will reflect on the future. I understand Conte and I hope here in Watford everything continues to be OK. Ranieri added: Of course I have to respect everybody, but they must know that we stay together and if they then come (with the virus), they can infect something, so then it is important that everybody must be vaccinated. The Italian does not know how many of his Watford squad have been vaccinated, but is confident the club's own Covid-19 protocols are robust. I remember Danny when he played at Tottenham and the England national team and I need this Danny, Ranieri said. Adam delivered a free-kick from the right, with the ball turned back across goal by Ashcroft towards his central defensive partner Sweeney, who netted from close range. That's not a reason to not make a change if you don't have it right. I want Hibs to be on the leading edge. Pārbaudes spēle hokejā. LATVIJA – SLOVĀKIJA | tv3.lv - Sports 2023. gada 15. dec. — Foto: Hockey Slovakia. Latvijas hokeja izlase piektdien, 15. decembrī, cīņā Pārbaudes spēle hokejā: Latvija - Slovākija. Tiešraide ir ... Former Manchester City defender Micah Richards said it was not so bad as people are trying to make out. Southgate has a tournament record second only to 1966 World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey after taking them to a World Cup semi-final and a Euros final. Qatar 2022 is the chance to cross the final frontier after 56 years. He had a spectacular falling out with former Roma boss Paulo Fonseca last season but is now loving life under Inzaghi. When it goes to 10 men, it's tough but even then we threatened to score the winner a couple of times. In the last three seasons in 28 games against teams that finished that season in the bottom five, Burnley have lost just three of those games, winning 16 at a healthy strike rate of 57 per cent. TIEŠRAIDE: Pārbaudes spēle hokejā. LATVIJA – SLOVĀKIJA 2023. gada 15. dec. — 19, tiešraidē Pēc pārbaudes turnīra Slovākijā Latvijas izlase aprīlī, gatavojoties pasaules čempionātam, aizvadīs astoņas pārbaudes spēles. Projekta “Vēža aprūpes koordinācijas un skrīninga TIEŠRAIDE: Latvija - Slovākija. Sieviešu basketbola izlašu pārbaudes spēle Gatavojoties Eiropas čempionāta finālturnīram, Latvijas sieviešu basketbola ... QPR briefly thought they had gone ahead when Adomah netted after Cartwright had parried Chair's shot, but the veteran winger was offside. Look at where he can go. He will have options anywhere but the lure of Barcelona and Real Madrid is not the same these days, Redknapp said on Sky Sports. Chelsea have announced post-tax losses of £145.6m for the year up to June 30, 2021. Why does the referee even need to whistle before the ball is over the line? In fairness to Tabarez, the run of fixtures proved a formidable obstacle: newly buoyant Argentina home and away, a trip to Brazil in sweltering Manaus and, the final straw, Bolivia in their dizzying La Paz fortress. The night started in difficult fashion as Tottenham endured what are now customary troubles on their travels in Europe. The former Burnley, Sheffield United, Wolves and Fulham player admits it has been a hard journey back - both mentally and physically - that has given him a new perspective on life. It was a well-deserved win in a big match against a very strong opponent. Live football on Sky SportsCarabao Cup fixtures | ResultsConte: Important gap between teams is clear Chelsea have only lost one of their last 36 home games in all competitions against Tottenham, winning 23 times in the process. David Moyes has built a very powerful team that are hugely focused on causing problems from set-pieces. Leeds had already made things difficult for themselves when Illan Meslier gifted Arsenal their first goal after only five minutes, but things quickly got worse for them. City, runners-up last season, blew Sporting away with a rampant first-half display at the Jose Alvalade Stadium as they became the first side in the competition's history to lead by four goals at the halfway point of a Champions League knockout game. Slovākija. Sieviešu basketbola izlašu pārbaudes spēle :: vlz.lv 2023. gada 14. dec. — 19, tiešraidē to pārraidot televīzijas kanālam TV6. Dienu vēlāk Latvija spēkosies ar mājinieci Slovākiju. Latvijas un Norvēģijas hokejisti ... They are a really good side, who have put out a couple of big teams in this competition. But we have as well. I want us to feel positive about it and try and enjoy it as much as we can. Cucurella will remember his goal against a shocking Manchester United for the rest of his life. United, on the other hand, will want to forget this encounter as quickly as possible. I've been willing to speak about that, but could I 100 per-cent say that the vaccination programme is safe? Barcelona's Kopa Trophy winner Pedri has revealed that Real Madrid didn't want to sign him at the start of his career. But if there is anyone struggling, take your time - I know from my own experience, truly accepting every part of yourself takes time and is still an on-going process. Kurt Zouma signed for West Ham in the summer The video shows 27-year-old Zouma kicking the cat across the floor and slapping it in the face. The spiciest of finales in Group G between the Netherlands, Turkey and Norway. One is off to Qatar, one is off to the play-offs, one will be spending December with the family next year. Hopefully there's space for a golf buggy at home if it all goes wrong for the Dutch. Indeed, given that his background was in investment banking rather than football, Woodward quickly became a scapegoat for every poor transfer that United made, and there have been quite a few. 🎥 Esam tiešraidē no lidostas! Latvijas hokeja izlase dodas Teksta tiešraide: Slovākija-Latvija 5:3 (spēle galā). Pievērs uzmanību – raksts publicēts pirms 9 gadiem. Dalīties: Foto: Latvijas Hokeja federācija. 1. maijs ... We've managed to close the gap to City slightly and we push each other to incredible points tallies - madness - I didn't think it was possible in this league but the consistency both teams have shown has been crazy. Latvijas hokejisti cīņā par uzvaru "Kaufland" turnīrā pirms 1 dienas — Vīriešu valstsvienība: nosaukts divpadsmitnieks spēlei ar Spāniju (22. februārī plkst.21 TV 6 tiešraide) 25. februārī: plkst.17 Latvija – ... Nothing is ever perfect, but we identified players and areas of the team we wanted to strengthen, and I felt coming out of the window we've got a stronger squad than when we went into it, so I was really pleased with our business. Salah did not take a penalty in the Afcon 2021 final shootout against Senegal because he was appointed as the fifth penalty-taker. Tiešraide: Latvija - Slovākija UEFA nāciju līga sievietēm pirms 8 dienām — Tiešraide: Latvija - Slovākija UEFA nāciju līga sievietēm. Andris Liepa. 2024-02-15 22:25 Andris Liepa. Piektdiena, 23. februāris, 16.30. TEKSTA VIDEO TIEŠRAIDE: FIBA PK kvalifikācija. LATVIJA 2023. gada 15. dec. — Mačs tiešraidē būs vērojams arī kanālā TV6 un platformā “Go3”. Latvijas hokeja izlases sastāvā turnīram Slovākijā iekļauti vairāki bronzas ... Latvija 1:2 Slovākija Pēc Spēles Tiešraide 2023. gada 15. dec. — Abas komandas turnīru iesāka ar uzvarām, izcīnot pārliecinošus panākumus pret Norvēģiju. Turnīra pirmajā dienā Slovākija sagrāva Norvēģiju ar 9: ... Wales went down to a 1-0 defeat to Italy in Rome on Sunday but finished second in Group A, above Switzerland on goal difference. The other name Statman Dave chucked into the mix on the podcast this week was Phil Foden, who costs £8.3m and has played almost every minute of Manchester City's past six Premier League games, contributing 39 points along the way.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page