top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

Today: Lakers v Warriors live watch 23 February 2024

The Warriors return to Chase Center after a five-game road trip to take on the Los Angeles Lakers at Chase Center. For Golden State, this will be the first ...

In addition to that momentous 2004 title, he won further trophies with the Gunners and more at Manchester City and Celtic. He played in major finals for Liverpool and 120 times for Ivory Coast. In 2011, he served a six-month ban after failing a drugs test. He is now working as a coach under Brendan Rodgers at Leicester and will shortly complete his Uefa Pro Licence course at St George's Park. United, who are bottom of Hellenic League Division One East and won just twice all season, travelled to second-placed Town. In my 30 years of football I've never known anything like that to happen," Town secretary John Blackmore told BBC Sport. Download and listen to the latest Football Daily podcastThe hosts took the lead after four minutes and were 4-0 up inside quarter of an hour. After missing a chance for a fifth goal from a couple of yards out, Town went to town in the final 15 minutes of the half - and, as it proved, the match - as they hit four more. It's true he arrived in a difficult situation of the club, but mentally he's exactly the kind of coach Arsenal need right now," Ceballos told Marca newspaper. I've been working with him for around two weeks and now I have to show him I'm good enough to play for Arsenal. After the winter break I will be important," the 23-year-old added in the interview published on Tuesday. The hosts are coming off an incredible year, with their attacking style firing them to fourth place. Atalanta scored 81 Serie A goals in 2019, their best ever such tally in a single calendar year – their previous record was also under Gasperini (64 in 2017 and 67 in 2018). On top of that, the hosts have scored the most goals in Serie A this season (43); 16 of the 18previoussides to have scoredasmany goals aftertheirfirst 17 Serie Amatchdayshave ended the campaign in thetop threeof the table. In their view the evidence so far suggests that the main locations where transmission within the general population is most likely are the home, schools and the workplace, with open air sports events less likely to be a problem than, for example, shopping centres, pubs and restaurants. However, the Government's view is that travel around sporting events and the congregation of fans at pubs could "pose potentially significant risks". SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Ross County. Blair Spittal replaces Don Cowie. Posted at 81' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Liam Fontaine. Posted at 79' Foul by Alfredo Morelos (Rangers). Posted at 79' Richard Foster (Ross County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Ross County 0, Rangers 1. Jack is looking at us and we are looking at Jack. Rodwell's move to Blackburn came after the cancellation of his £43,000-a-week contract by Sunderland following their relegation to League One in June 2018. He had joined Sunderland for £10m in August 2014 from Manchester City. It's not a trial. Jack is in for a few days. We know about Jack. He's without a club at the moment," added Wilder. He is obviously a talent because of the teams he's played for and he's looking for a home and it's something that might develop along the way. FRIDAYS BIG HEADLINES Barca crash out of the Copa How bad have things become at crisis club Barcelona? According to reports just in at The Warm-Up, the dog from the ‘this is fine’ meme has just been spotted pulling up a chair in the centre circle at the Camp Nou, while fire and smoke slowly cloud over his large, glassy eyes and his mug steadily fills with burning hot ash. Suwon is going to face Daejeon Citizen. The hosts ended the previous season in the 8th place in the league standings. Suwon conceded 55 goals and scored 49 goals. Suwon was one of the weakest teams in the previous season. Daejeon lost only seven matches on away in the previous season and they played well against a much better opponents than Suwon. The hosts will struggle so hard against Daejeon that is why I don't think that they will beat Citizen in this match. I pick this Asian handicap for the visitors as I think that they got a higher chance to win Our lead is really not interesting. The moment we have so many points that nobody can catch us anymore, that's when I'll be interested," Klopp, who took over during the 2015-16 season when Liverpool only amassed 60 points, said. Klopp said he had been unaware of the new points record until one of his staff told him. Inter coach Antonio Conte returns to his former club for the first time since he left in 2014 after leading them to the first three titles in their current run. After four matches were postponed last weekend, the Italian government banned all sporting contests in six regions on Monday although it accepted a request from the country's soccer federation for Serie A games in the affected area to go ahead without spectators. The Serie A League, which organises the competition, said in a statement that the semi-final, second leg match at the San Paolo stadium had been called off on the orders of the Naples city government. It is the 12th game to be postponed since the crisis began and the third involving Inter Milan. Italy has been the worst affected country in Europe by the outbreak, with 79 deaths and more than 2,500 cases. If football is moving into the entertainment business, then the paying customers at Whaddon Road are certainly getting their moneys worth this season as matches there have finished with an impressive average of 3.17 goals per game. Although plenty of those goals have been scored by the hosts, it should not discourage any visiting sides as Cheltenham have also conceded plenty too. Callum Wilson was in an offside position in the build-up to Sam Surridge's finishBournemouth's rise from the bottom of League Two to become an established Premier League team under Eddie Howe has been a great story in recent years. But that could soon all be over after a run of nine defeats in their past 12 games. Three points off safety - with a worse goal difference and one game left - might seem like a forgone conclusion. Juventus, Italy's most successful team domestically, have traditionally been a side who have won trophies without worrying about how they do it. Before Sarri -- who earned his reputation during a three-year stint at Napoli -- was appointed in the summer, they had spent five seasons under the more pragmatic Massimiliano Allegri, who repeatedly stressed the importance of "administering the match". I've been more than happy with my first half of the season, it's now just making sure that we kick on and finish the season strongly because we have a lot to play for. Coming over here and trying to hit ground running with football was the priority. But my family settling in and me learning the language and enjoying the culture, it's something you need to make the most of. My family and I definitely are. Three points this weekend would see Sydney FC extend their lead at the top of the league to nine points. Their recent form has seen them win six of their last seven, their perfect record only ended by Wellington Phoenix who picked up a 2-2 draw last weekend. The home team Deportivo Espanol sit on 12th spot after 16 matches and managed 20 points in this season. They have scored 16 goals and conceded 19 goals as well. They have lost only once in their last 5 matches winning 2 of them. Their last defeat came against Berazategui by 2-1 goals. This season if our attackers haven't scored then our defenders have, we have been creating lots of chances. We're doing many things right and I don't think we're lacking goals, we haven't all season," added the captain. We are looking forward to playing and talking less. We have an ideal opportunity to make a real statement by winning this match. MANCHESTER, England, Feb 8 (Reuters) - An independent review of the running of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) has found "potential elements of mismanagement" and "possible abuse of power" amidst concern about widespread use of cash payments. On Monday, the sport's world governing body FIFA said it was ending its six-month intervention in African soccer's ruling organisation, saying the mission to speed up the reform of football on the continent was "successfully completed". Meanwhile, Mainz's defensive record has been even worse during this campaign. They have conceded a total of 38 goals over their 15 Bundesliga games. They have also failed to keep a single clean sheet so far this season. But if Jurgen Klopp's side have their unbeaten run ended by the team who are closest to them, that would take them out of their comfort zone and give their next few weeks a very different dynamic. Fresher Foxes to go on the attack? Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool win Club World Cup for first time - the best of the action The Foxes know this is their big chance to close the gap, which is why I am expecting them to really take the game to Liverpool. He is enjoying being back at Maidstone - three points off a National League South play-off spot - working alongside head coach Hakan Hayrettin. Five months away from his 70th birthday, Still is not thinking of retirement any time soon. My body will tell me when I'm ready to pack it in," he said. I'll know when the time is right. When I no longer enjoy it or when no one wants me - whichever comes first. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says Shkodran Mustafi will have a scan after he was taken off on a stretcher in their FA Cup fourth-round win at Bournemouth. The German defender landed awkwardly on his ankle after a collision with Gunners goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez. I hope I'm wrong but when a central defender is taken off on a stretcher it is not usually good," Arteta said. We will find out more in the next days and we will assess it. Kamuzu Barracks is expected to face many difficulties despite playing at home, because opponent Ntopwa has been extremely impressive in recent times. In addition, Ntopwa is more comfortable mentally when they win the first leg of the season against Kamuzu Barracks. On the home side, Kamuzu Barracks still showed instability when playing in the domestic league. After 17 games, Kamuzu Barracks is ranked 5th on the rankings with 23 points. They won 6 matches, drew 5 and lost 6 matches. On the other side of the line, Ntopwa is playing really well. They have lost in the last 5 matches, 3 draws and 2 wins Rapinoe a winner Megan Rapinoe beats out Lucy Bronze and fellow World Cup winner Alex Morgan to claim the Ballon d'Or. Alisson's safe hands Nice to see Bernardo Silva recognised for the talent he is, in at nine, while Robert Lewandowski comes in at eight. The Yachine Trophy is out too and Alisson Becker is unlikely to drop that, based on the year he has had. Sheff Utd 19 7 8 4 23 17 29 9 Crystal Palace 20 7 6 7 18 22 27 10 Everton 20 7 4 9 23 30 25 11 Newcastle 20 7 4 9 20 30 25 12 Arsenal 20 5 9 6 26 30 24 13 Burnley 20 7 3 10 23 32 24 14 Brighton 20 6 5 9 24 28 23 15 Southampton 20 6 4 10 24 38 22 16 Bournemouth 20 5 5 10 20 28 20 17 West Ham 19 5 4 10 21 32 19 . Way to Watch Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State I'm located in Alabama I really don't want to pay for cable just for the Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors Live NBA Streams. Upvote Read the full story Jadon Sancho drops Manchester United transfer hint Jadon Sancho has added fuel to the fire of rumours linking him with a move to Manchester United from Borussia Dortmund this summer. The Daily Mail reports that during an Instagram live video on Easter Sunday, a fan wrote "sip water if you're joining United", with Sancho reponding by grinning and drinking from a water bottle. Barcelona want Pochettino The Sun reports that Mauricio Pochettino, fresh from leaving Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday night, is a target for a host of top European sides. Bayern Munich are interested in the Argentine after they sacked Niko Kovac, but leading the way is Barcelona. Ernesto Valverde is under pressure at the Nou Camp and Pochettino could be the man to replace him. We had a very good first half but we couldn't find a goal and then they score with their first chance and that hit us hard. It's football and it's really tough but I don't think we deserved this today because our boys gave everything. Now we have to keep our heads up, realise what has happened and look to the next two games where we have so much at stake. Posted at 90'+3' VAR Decision: Penalty Inter Milan. Posted at 90'+2' Penalty conceded by Anicet Andrianantenaina (Ludogorets Razgrad) with a hand ball in the penalty area. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Diego Godín (Inter Milan) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the right. Assisted by Christian Eriksen with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Cicinho. Betis restored their lead with a strike from World Cup-winning forward Fekir in the 26th minute but Barca struck back again right before halftime when Messi found Sergio Busquets with a freekick and the midfielder converted from close range. The win allowed second-placed Barca to cut the deficit behind league leaders Real Madrid back to three points with 23 games played after Real beat Osasuna 4-1 earlier in the day. The Euro 2020 play-offs moved closer to being postponed after Fifa recommended that all impending internationals should be called off. Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic are all scheduled to play their semi-finals on 26 March, with the finals five days later. But football around Europe has been halted amid the coronavirus outbreak. And Uefa is to hold a video conference on Tuesday to decide whether to call off the tournament entirely. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. We feel that this Friday's fixture is likely to see plenty of goals scored. Dortmund have been no strangers to high scoring games of late. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of Dortmund's last seven Bundesliga games. Furthermore, seven of Dortmund's eight Bundesliga away games have also seen over 2.5 goals scored. Lazio have won nine consecutive Serie A games for the second time in their history, while they are within six points of the title with a game in hand. Last month saw them beat Juve to the Super Cup, while they are shaping up as a real contender. This incredible winning run has come at the perfect time, while they meet a Napoli side who have lost five of their six clashes with sides above them. Kepa was dropped by Lampard on Saturday's 2-2 draw with Leicester City and the Blues' boss is "demanding" a new shot-stopper this summer. Kepa's deputy Willy Caballero is likely to remain Chelsea's number one until the end of the season. The London club have been linked with transfers for Burnley's Nick Pope and Crystal Palace's Vicente Guaita. Lakers vs Warriors live stream 23 February 2024 I'm located 3 hours ago — Lakers vs. Warriors Live Stream: How To Watch The - Decider 1:27Where To Watch Lakers-Warriors Live Online For Free: Advertisement. A TNT live ... City won their three games against Fulham last season by an aggregate score of 7-0. They rarely take their foot off the gas (as many will remember when they beat Port Vale 9-0 in 2019) no matter the opposition. Their second-string team could probably finish in the Champions League places, let alone win the Championship. So what chance do Fulham have? Not a great one, we reckon. Back City to win with a clean sheet. While few players outscore Chelsea's new forward, goals will probably not be the sole currency on which this award is judged. Rose Lavelle Club: Washington Spirit Nation: USAAge: 24 Honours 2019: Women's World CupLauded by former United States head coach Jill Ellis, Lavelle's creativity came to the fore at the World Cup where she capped a fine tournament by scoring a goal in the final. Dzsenifer Marozsan Club: Lyon Nation: GermanyAge: 27 Honours 2019: Women's Champions League, Division 1 Feminine, Coupe de France FeminineIf you're looking for a midfielder who can float over the ground, evade tackles and pick apart defences with incisive passes look no further than Marozsan. Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors FREE LIVE Jan 27, 2024 — Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors FREE LIVE STREAM (1/27/24): Watch NBA online | Time, TV, channel · Channel finder: Verizon Fios, ... Posted at 69' Foul by Stephanie Houghton (Manchester City Women). Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 65' Goal! Bristol City Women 0, Manchester City Women 2. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Keira Walsh. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. February 22, 2024 | NBA Full Game Highlights Today (2K) ... lebron,lakers vs golden state,lakers live now,la lakers live,warriors vs lakers,gsw Intro Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMNr3tFv58. But camaraderie is important to Ancelotti, who has allowed them nights out, so long as they are ready to work the next day. You can be relaxed around Carlo and talk to him like you would anyone else," said Walcott in the club's programme. We saw the other side of him at West Ham [where Ancelotti delivered a half-time rollocking during the 1-1 draw]. He has that in him - but he is a very calming influence in the dressing room. IF Fuglafjordur Will play against TB Tvoroyri in the Premier League of the Faroe Islands on Sunday. IF Fuglafjordur coming from 0-3 defeat against B36 Torshavn at home last Sunday. However they won three of the four matches before. IF Fuglafjordur Scored 12 goals in 9 matches but also conceded 20 in return. While TB Tvoroyri coming from 1-1 Draw against AB Argir at home. They Defeated Skala Itrottarfelag by 2-0 in the last away game. They are unbeaten and didn't conceded goal in the last two away matches. TB Tvoroyri are currently unbeaten against IF Fuglafjordur in the last 9 head to head matches . Since its beginnings in London in 2014, the company has expanded to open offices in Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles. We have always wanted to position ourselves very much in the blue chip," Traub explained. We have been able to get great traction at the very top and a profile with industry leaders in the three sectors. A real challenge was how we saw ourselves. We wanted to be principle lenders, we wanted to build our own balance sheet, we didn't want to be brokers or fund managers for other people - we effectively wanted to set up a banking model so that we could own that risk. City ease past Blues to seize top spot Nick Cushing may be leaving Manchester City in February but he is determined to go out on a high, as his players eased past Birmingham 2-0 to capitalise on Arsenal's disintegration on home soil. England striker Ellen White set the tone with her strike after just 34 seconds, predatorially getting on the end of Jill Scott's pass to give the visitors the lead. Cristiano Ronaldo is set to make the 1,000th senior appearance of his illustrious career when Juventus travel to SPAL in Serie A on Saturday. The Portugal star has played 835 games in club football and 164 on the international stage, scoring 724 goals in the process. The five-time Ballon d'Or winner's extraordinary career began at Sporting in Lisbon, where he made 31 appearances from 2002 to 2003 before moving to Manchester United, aged 18.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page