top of page

Professional Group

Public·52 members

Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic live online 23 February 2024

... Dunfermline Athletic supporters on matchday. Live Stream. We'll be providing a livestream of the game which you can watch with a PPV pass, priced at £12. To ...

Well there is a huge quality gap between this two for sure. Haninge are a good club. They are stable financially have a few very good individuals but their last performances are very shaky to say at least. They have a huge troubles at the back and big holes at the defense and experienced team as Gefle should take advantage on that one. Gefle are between the main candidates from promotion in fact they are the main candidate for promotion. They started the campaign very well..They are solid at the back while when it comes to the front and attacking line they are the best for sure. European soccer's governing body UEFA will hold an emergency meeting with 55 football federations on Tuesday to discuss the effect of the crisis on domestic leagues, European competitions and Euro 2020 which is due to start in June. Two of Thursday's Europa League matches were postponed but some games were played and Manchester United crushed LASK Linz 5-0 behind closed doors in Austria. Speaking to Argentine TV station El Chiringuito, Aguero added: "I'm scared, but I'm with my girlfriend here and I'm not going to be in contact with other people. I'm locked in my house and the only person I could infect is my girlfriend. One issue that the senior medics have sought assurances over includes their own liability and insurance cover if players contract the virus. The Premier League has also been asked to provide some clarity over medical protocols, testing and player welfare. The Portuguese worked with the striker during their time at Inter Milan and Manchester United, and have famously maintained a close personal bond. We have the best striker in England," said Mourinho. It doesn't make any sense for a striker of Zlatan's dimension to come to a club where we have Harry Kane. Read his views here. On Thursday, Marcus Foley made the case for Sadio Mane – claiming that he is "a master of all trades, a jack of none". The Debate: Why Sadio Mane must be PFA Player of the Year And watch their views in all their glory here: Video - 'Mane has no weaknesses!' - Who deserves to be POTY?13:49 11:45 - Rodgers escaped Peru before airport shutdown Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers barely got out of Peru on March 18 just before the airport closed down due to the coronavirus pandemic Reuters have reported. Levante vs Mallorca predictions for Friday night’s La Liga clash at Ciutat de Valencia. Can Mallorca secure their first away points of the season as Matchday 14 gets underway in Valencia? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. After Liverpool's 44-match unbeaten league run ended in shocking fashion at Watford last week, victory restored their 25-point lead over Manchester City who have two games in hand. Wilson stunned the hosts when he tapped home from close range, although it appeared he had fouled Liverpool defender Joe Gomez in the build-up. Guimaraes have four wins, four losses and four clean sheets in their last 10 matches; they have scored more than one goal in just one of their last five matches. The win over Famalicao was Guimaraes’ second in seven league matches, while they have three losses in the last five home league matches. They have beaten Porto in just one of the last nine meetings. Max Meyer replaces Cheikhou Kouyaté. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Posted at 61' Foul by James Ward-Prowse (Southampton). Posted at 61' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle Partick Thistle will play back to back away games both in Fife. As many will have witnessed the Jags were fiercely competitive in their 4-3 defeat at Stark's ... A statement said: "The Tottenham player admitted that his actions at the conclusion of a fixture against Norwich City in the FA Cup were improper but denied that they were also threatening. An independent regulatory commission subsequently found Eric Dier's actions to be threatening. The incident occurred on 4 March in the fifth-round tie following a penalty shootout in which Dier scored, but Spurs eventually lost. He will become the first France boss to complete a decade in charge. Paulo Sousa emerges as shock contender for Arsenal job Bordeaux boss Paulo Sousa is the latest man linked with the Arsenal job, with his representatives claiming to have held talks with the club about the vacant manager's position. They like his profile, not just as a coach but also as a person. Pochettino clearly saw the Champions League final as the big chance to cement Spurs' place in the top echelons but appeared a distant, discontented, disaffected figure once that did not materialise. Klopp, in contrast, is taking Liverpool and their supporters on a dream ride. Liverpool have brought in game-changers such as Alisson, Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, and the manner in which Spurs have been left behind comes into sharper focus with every passing week. Read the full story Video - Liverpool 'target defender who was kicked by ref' – Euro Papers01:20 Pundits could face legal battle The Daily Mirror runs with a story that suggests that pundits could face a legal battle with some broadcasters should they not be able to pay them their dues. Pundits like Chris Sutton, Rio Ferdinand and Robbie Savage have yet to reach an agreement with Premier League rights holder BT over how to settle their contract, but negotiations are ongoing. Another match to bet for tonight I chose from the third German league, We have a match between the teams Duisburg and Viktoria Koeln. It seems that the favorite of this match can be seen in the team of hosts who at this stage of the game take first place having 31 points. When it comes to the results the team has recently achieved, they look pretty good, one defeat and four wins. We can see that the band's form is quite good. Melbourne City will host Western United for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Hosts have advantage at home stadium. I expect, they will try to dominate from the start match. True, Melbourne have big fluctuations. They have two consecutive losses. Of course, the hosts will try to break the poor series. However, they are convincing team for me. Also, we have Western United who's is very average team in this season. Nevertheless, the visitors have the potential to fight for the positive result. I think, the visitors will try to reach unbeaten in this game. My pick - Western United will win. I can live with the fact that referees are human beings who make mistakes but now when technology makes a mistake, that is a problem," he said. Ceferin said he was not against VAR in principle but said that "we have to make it clearer, we have to make it faster, we have to make it less invasive -- but it will stay. Shkupi will be taking on Pandev in this round of the top tier in Macedonia this afternoon and I believe we will have a win for the hosts who have a better form compared to the visitors when they are playing at home. The hosts have managed to score an average of 1.4 goals in their games at home and they should manage to score a goal in this game for the win in my view. The visitors have managed to score an average of 0.6 goals in their games on the road and may not be able to get a goal in this game Arbroath vs Partick Thistle – Subscription Services ... live matches via Arbroath FC TV. We are delighted that Fraser Clyne will make Saturday 23rd December 2023 – Arbroath v Dunfermline Athletic – 3pm. Tuesday ... Verona and Napoli will face each other in the upcoming match in the Serie A. Verona this season have the following results: 10W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Napoli have 11W, 6D and 9L. This season Napoli are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Also did well to refrain from violence, given the frustration that waiting for a pass from Aaron Connolly must entail. PLAYER RATINGS Arsenal: Leno 7, Bellerin 6, Sokratis 6, Luiz 6, Kolasinac 6, Xhaka 5, Torreira 6, Willock 6, Ozil 5, Lacazette 6, Aubameyang 5. Subs: Pepe 6, Tierney 6, Martinelli 6. Leeds-born Haaland, the son of former Leeds and Manchester City player Alf-Inge Haaland, was linked with Manchester United and Juventus last month but joined Dortmund from Red Bull Salzburg for 20m euros (£17. Before his move, Haaland scored eight goals in the Champions League group stage for Salzburg, the second highest-tally in the competition at that point. Previously he would not have been allowed to play for two clubs in the competition in one season. If he can instil that into the team, galvanise the players and the fans together then we could do worse. But he wouldn't be my first choice. Not being first choice was a sentiment also shared by other Everton fans reacting to Silva's departure on Twitter - although some showed much stronger opposition to the prospect of a Moyes return. Pochettino wouldn't be interested' - analysisBBC chief football writer Phil McNulty:Everton fans will ask why the club can't go for Mauricio Pochettino, but the honest answer is he just wouldn't be interested. Posted at 71' Corner, Atalanta. Conceded by Juan Cuadrado. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Remo Freuler (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Juventus. Emre Can replaces Sami Khedira. Posted at 67' Hand ball by Luis Muriel (Atalanta). He scored all kinds of goals, of course, but his career was defined by his long love affair with that little area just inside the post, just beyond the keeper’s reach. HAT TIP Kudos to the Guardian for really leaning into the whole nostalgia business, and serving up minute-by-minute reports of both FA Cup semi-finals from 1990, which happened 30 years ago yesterday. In this game I definitely prefer home team and in my opinion they are big favorites here, guests are the worst team in the league and they are already relegated, on the other side there is 3 rounds to the end and home team have only 4 points more than team who is dangerous zone, so, it is obvious that this game is much more important for home team and I expect that they will have much more imperative and motive and I expect that they will win and take 3 very important points and for me this is pretty safe bet. Gl to all! Mansfield have only won two of their thirteen home games in League Two this season, picking up four draws and suffering seven defeats, so you can see why we have backed Forest Green with a double chance bet this weekend. The visitors have won six times on the road already this season, drawing four times and only losing on three occasions, but we have backed a final scoreline of 1-1 due to the form of both sides heading into Saturday’s clash. Read the full story Atleti face battle in poaching Pochettino Atletico Madrid are reportedly facing a battle to bring in former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino as a replacement for Diego Simeone, according to the Telegraph. The 47-year-old has been on the radar for the Spanish club, who could potentially sack Simeone after eight years in charge. Posted at 70' Foul by Adrien Rabiot (Juventus). Posted at 70' Mário Rui (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Napoli. Stanislav Lobotka replaces Diego Demme. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) with an attempt from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Paulo Dybala with a cross. Posted at 67' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Partick Thistle fixtures on TV - What channel is the The Partick Thistle v Dunfermline Athletic match will be shown live on BBC iPlayer, BBC Scotland and BBC Sport Website. Download the App now! WherestheMatch.com ... They have won two of their last eight home matches in the Championship and kept just one clean sheet in the process. They have conceded two goals or more in 10 of their last 14 Championship matches at home and have beaten Leeds just twice in the last six meetings. QPR have failed to score in just one of the last six meetings and in the league, they have the second bets scoring record, at 45 goals so far. Some players already have more than 3,000 minutes in their legs this season, others need more individual training. But we want sunny conditions so that the Red Devils can get a little vitamin D. In June, we will be playing two more games, including one in Brussels to give our supporters the opportunity to send us off in a good way. The meeting between two of the clubs fighting for the league trophy was originally scheduled for last Sunday, but was postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Video - Juventus seek big favour from PSG to sign Inter star – Euro Papers01:20 Serie A confirmed that six suspended games from week 26 would be played this weekend, including Juve’s meeting with Inter on Sunday evening. Meanwhile, Trabzonspor secured a Europa League place with a 4th placed finish last season and look likely to be part of the continental mix-up once again this campaign, coming into the round of fixtures in 4th. The side only have domestic football to focus on following continental elimination and will be looking for a strong second half to the season. The decisions by Manchester United and Everton to explore the possibility of safe standing were welcomed by their respective supporters' groups. Liverpool have historically said their supporters' position on the issue is "uniquely complex". Fans who visited Celtic's stadium to witness safe standing in action last year said they found the experience "overwhelmingly positive". A petition calling for the introduction of safe standing signed by more than 112,000 people in 2018 prompted then sports minister Tracey Crouch to commission an official review. The form of United keeper Dean Henderson while on loan at Sheffield United has also led to questions over his future. Asked if he is going to stick by De Gea, Solskjaer said: "Of course. We have been unbeaten for 19 games and both Sergio [Romero] and David [De Gea] have played really well in that run. We have kept clean sheets, and on Thursday night, he made some great saves against Crystal Palace. The team that did not seem unbeatable but the favourite in my eyes was Liverpool. They themselves were starting to be in a worse shape and had been eliminated. So yeah, we thought there was the possibility. After we know that in two matches, everything can be played but we had good feelings. Coman wants to finish the season, and reckons that a few weeks will be enough for the players to get back up to speed, adding that it has been nice to get back to training in small groups, something Bayern introduced recently. Toon supporters will be happy to see the back of another lackluster season. Steve Bruce's side are ending with a whimper, currently on a run of five games without a victory. While they are stronger at home than they are away, Newcastle have only picked up one victory from their last six home matches. TIMO WERNER (23, striker, RB Leipzig)Value: £60. Linked with: Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, LiverpoolWith champions Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund floundering, RB Leipzig have taken charge of the Bundesliga title race. Striker Werner has played a big role in that run, his 18 goals coming at a rate of one every 79 minutes, and the Germany international could leave if the right offer came in. Dunfermline Athletic FC The official online TV channel of Dunfermline Athletic Football Club. Our Highlights | 16/12/2023 | vs Partick Thistle. 3.3K views. 2 months ago · 5:29 ... Posted at 82' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Scott McTominay following a set piece situation. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the top centre of the goal. A club statement added: "Fans expressing opinion is one thing, criminal damage and intent to endanger life is another. There is simply no excuse for this. We know that the football world will unite behind us as we work with Greater Manchester Police to identify the perpetrators of this unwarranted attack. Woodward has been the subject of growing supporter discontent at United in recent weeks. Manchester United sit fifth in the Premier League - 33 points behind leaders Liverpool - and Woodward has been the target of blame by many fans. The club can use up to 17,000 euros of the fine to invest in measures to prevent violence and boost security. The DFB said Dortmund fans in December had repeatedly shouted abuse at Hopp and also held up offensive banners. Dortmund supporters have had a long-running saga with billionaire Hopp, the financial force behind the small club's rise to the Bundesliga just over a decade ago. That is not what we are talking about here. Inter Milan's Europa League tie against Ludogorets at the San Siro in February was watched only by the support staff and senior executives of both clubs. The host broadcasters and one cameraman from each club were the only media allowed in. The situation was slightly more relaxed at Juventus' Serie A game against Inter. League officials decided to cap media numbers at 50, plus rights holders and production staff. I don't even get recognised at home'. We were treated like royalty. It didn't feel like you were a fitba player, it felt like you were a rockstar," McCulloch adds. It was as if they'd never seen footballers before and they all wanted stuff signed, foreheads, arms, the whole lot. Spaceships & savouring a Mickey Mouse cupThat fervour remained when Scotland faced the host nation. Given that Bulgaria had beaten Japan in the opener, Smith's side knew avoiding defeat would be enough to claim the trophy. Live Commentary - Dunf'mline vs Partick | 16.12.2023 Second Half ends, Dunfermline Athletic 1, Partick Thistle 2. 90'+5' attempt_saved icon. Attempt saved. Paul Allan (Dunfermline Athletic) right footed shot from ... Neymar, who scored in the 2-0 win that took PSG through to the quarter-finals 3-2 on aggregate, also got involved. The Brazil striker posted "Paris is our city, not yours" on Instagram after Haaland had 24 hours earlier stated the French capital belonged to him on a Snapchat post. View more on instagramMatch of the Day presented Gary Lineker tweeted that PSG's move showed a "lack of class", while some fans on social media suggested the celebration showed Haaland had "really rattled Mbappe and Neymar". The article should stop here really. Enough to say, not sources you'd want to drink from even in less hygiene-conscious times. Let's put it in the most simple of terms. Cellar-dwellers Norwich City are as close to surpassing Wolves and Sheffield United to clinch a Europa League berth as Manchester City are to overtaking Liverpool. Neto 5, Cutrone N/A, Vinagre N/A KEY MOMENTS 28' - GOAL! Brighton 0-1 Wolves: Wonderfully worked goal by Wolves! Jota drives infield, drawing Alzate out of position and switches it to Jimenez on the left, continuing his run and finishing from the flanker's cross. GOAL! Brighton 1-1 Wolves: For the second time in three days, Maupay is on the scoresheet. Stoke is in danger of getting relegated as at this moment they have dropped on bottom place in the league as their home performances are really not up to the standards expected from a club which spent many seasons in Premier League and also not so long ago, they are just 3-2-7 at home this season so lost more than half of the games played by them so far.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page