top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

[[[stream<<]]>>] Spurs vs. Kings live online 23.02.2024

Nov 17, 2023 — Get live streaming ...

Meanwhile, Charlton are coming into this clash having scored twice in each of their last two matches. They put two past QPR on Saturday with forward Lyle Taylor back among the goals. Since the start of last season, Taylor has been directly involved in 40 league goals (28 goals, 12 assists), 12 more than any other Charlton player. He should prey on a Bristol City side who have conceded in 92% of their trips. Assisted by Rade Krunic. Posted at 79' Offside, Lazio. Jordan Lukaku tries a through ball, but Bobby Adekanye is caught offside. BookingPosted at 78' Jordan Lukaku (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 78' Alexis Saelemaekers (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Jordan Lukaku (Lazio). Those braving the 'Correct Score' market can try a 2-2 draw. Quite frankly, both teams are fancied to get going offensively. United have scored multiple goals on a regular basis at home, scoring exactly twice in two of their last four, though they're without a clean sheet during that time. City have had defensive problems on the road, but have scored regular goals, scoring exactly twice in two of their last four. Assisted by Hassan Al Haydos following a fast break. Posted at 113' Foul by Boualem Khoukhi (Al Sadd). Posted at 113' Antony Kai (Hienghène Sport) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 112' Attempt saved. Akram Afif (Al Sadd) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. All white on the night (left to right): Memphis Depay, Angel di Maria, Edinson Cavani and Marco VerrattiSerial party host Neymar is well known for his extravagant get-togethers, but it was reported that Neymar would rein in his celebrations this year before his actual birthday on Wednesday. He threw a 'Nuit Rouge' themed event for his 27th birthday for around 200 guests, while he welcomed in his 26th birthday with a black tie event attended by Lewis Hamilton and the president of Brazil. This is a match from Germany 3rd league and only match from that league who will be played today. So, I believe that this two rivals will play interesting duel, with plenty of goals on both sides. So, Munster is team who is in last match at home lost 1-4, and in last round, they are played 1-1 as a guests. Wurzburger Kickers, on the other side is team who is in fantastic form and they are won in last two matches, and scored even nine goals, 3-1 and 6-0. Yes, I see here at least three goals, that is clear. Liverpool are suffering from a succession of injuries, with attacking midfielders Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Xherdan Shaqiri, midfield anchorman Fabinho and centre-halves Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren all ruled out of Thursday's home game against Sheffield United. With Minamino not eligible to make his debut until the FA Cup meeting with Everton on Sunday, Klopp says he is down to 13 senior outfield players for the match against the Blades. There is a major problem still facing us. The aim is to make sure all the clubs survive and and we will be working 24 hours a day to make sure they do. We can't give guarantees. Who knows whether we have seen the end of this crisis or whether there is going to be a second spike. But our aim, our avowed aim, and we will be giving it our very best shot, is to make sure the EFL comes through this stronger than we are at the moment. This is not about them making money, it is to protect them. How do we get it done? There are lots of ideas regarding having one base, where everyone will be tested and everyone plays and you get the games done. But there are also lots of questions about the logistics around it. Where do teams stay and how do you feed them and look after them? There would be a massive knock-on effect. You can quarantine players and limit the number of people who have access to the stadiums, training grounds and hotels but it will be impossible to keep everyone in a totally secure and sterile bubble. Defending Indian Super League champions Bengaluru have made an unbeaten start to the season on the back of conceding only one goal in five matches and will be looking to move to the top of the table with a victory against bottom club Hyderabad, who have endured a poor start to the season with four defeats from five matches and a deflating last-gasp loss in their last outing. Bengaluru are a well organized team who are unlikely to slip up in this match and they are predicted to earn a narrow victory whilst keeping another clean sheet. An away win here. Posted at 68' Foul by Martin Boyle (Hibernian). Posted at 68' Ciaron Brown (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 67' Paul Hanlon (Hibernian) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 67' Foul by Steven Lawless (Livingston). Posted at 66' Fraser Murray (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Norwich, who were bottom of the Premier League with nine games remaining and in the FA Cup quarter-finals when the football season was suspended on 3 April, estimate a loss of £1. And the club expect to lose between a further £10m and £25m from potential Premier League rebates to broadcasters. The Canaries hope to make £2. HMRC to delay £18m of repayments of VAT and PAYE, while players, head coach Daniel Farke, the executive committee and directors have donated more than £200,000 towards local initiatives. Mbappe is yet to respond to PSG's advances, but will revisit the issue at the end of the season. Paper Round's view: Mbappe is a man in demand. The 20-year-old joined PSG back in 2017 for a mega fee of around £165 million, but it's always been touted that he will move to Real Madrid in the future. He is probably the best young footballer in the world, so it makes sense that the French club are doing everything in their power to hold onto Mbappe. Kings 129-120 Spurs (Nov 17, 2023) Final Score Fox's season-high 43 leads Kings past Wembanyama, Spurs 129-120 in in-season tourney. — Sacramento Kings All-Star De'Aaron Fox celebrated playing in the In- ... TSG Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Friday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will hope to keep themselves hot on the heels of league leaders RB Leipzig as they visit Hoffenheim. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! The Sun have reported that the Inter Milan boss wants to improve his wide options by bagging the pair from his former side in January. Alonso could be interested in a transfer away, but Inter have tabled a deal which would see the Spaniard move to San Siro initially on loan, with the option to make it permanent in the summer. Manchester City lost 1-0 at Tottenham in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final last seasonMauricio Pochettino was in the Tottenham dugout that day but Guardiola will now face a Spurs side managed by his long-time rival Jose Mourinho. Guardiola expects to face a team that have traits of both managers. He added: "They are quite different but there are similarities. Their teams are both quite aggressive. Atletico endured another disappointing season, finishing 13th in the Brazilian first division, and they have not won the Minas Gerais state championship since 2017. Foreign coaches are the new trend in Brazilian football following the success of Jorge Jesus at Flamengo and Jorge Sampaoli at Santos. Portuguese Jesus took Flamengo to the Serie A and Copa Libertadores during six months in charge while Sampaoli led Santos to second place in the league with a much lower budget. The two sides eventually returned and the game eventually ended in a 2-2 draw, unlike Bayern and Hoffenheim, who played out the last 10 minutes uncompetitively in protest at the banners in the stands. There have been plenty of protests against Hopp across the weekend's action in Germany, with the 79-year-old businessman having become a lightning rod in the country after spending big to help Hoffeinheim transform themselves from a local amateur club to Bundesliga side with regular European qualification. this is going to be great game to watch no doubts in that, two teams which are fighting for the champions league spot and just 2 points separates them and also both of them started the season after the break very good,borusia beat Frankfurt 1-3 on the road and Leverkusen Beat Werder 1-4 on the road so in this game it should be a lot of goals and chances on both sides so betting on goals is surely recommended but I still think Bayer is closer to victory, I think they have better squad and they at least should not be defeated today Both teams have scored in six of the last seven Genclerbirligi matches away from home. Two of the last four Besiktas home games have seen both teams score a goal. The last seven Genclerbirligi games have all seen both teams score. Besiktas are currently seven points off the top of the Turkish Super Liga. How to watch San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings Nov 17, 2023 — How To Watch · When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. ET · Where: Frost Bank Center -- San Antonio, Texas · TV: ESPN · Online streaming: ... Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs 11/18/23 Stream the NBA Game Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs live from ESPN2 on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, November 18, 2023. One thing it is hard as a manager to ask for is time but I need that to put my design down, get players in and get them ready for where we're going to go," Moyes added. We need the crowd behind us, willing us on. We want to get better, continue making progress. Moyes expects a difficult test against 11th-placed Everton who have won three of their four league games under Ancelotti. In Belarus Rukh Brest hosts Vitebsk. Rukh brest sit 11th place in the standings and Vitebsk sit 12th place with the same number of points and substantially equivalent levels. Rukh's home games do not go away in scoring but it is because for the moment they have rather met solid teams at home. Vitebsk made themselves a very difficult side to play with. The team has remained unbeaten in 6 games drawing 5 of them. These two teams have not met yet, but if we look at the last games of both teams, we can see that their defense is much better and much stronger than their attack, and mostly their games end in draw, so I think this game could go this way. Both sides have scored in six of the last seven meetings. Wolves have one win in seven meetings with Spurs. Tottenham have scored two or more goals in four of their last five home matches. Five of the last seven meetings between the two have produced over 2.5 goals. It has been a shaky season so far for Tottenham Hotspur and coming from two straight losses, they will hope for recovery when they host Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Premier League. That result took Levante's away record this season to two wins and six defeats from eight outings, so with Granada showing up so well at home and being four points ahead in the standings, it's easy to see why they are clear underdogs for this Saturday's lunchtime kick-off at Los Carmenes. RB Leipzig are set to host Hoffenheim this Saturday in the German Bundesliga. Leipzig will hope to continue an impressive run of form that has seen them win each of their last four Bundesliga games, as they host Hoffenheim at RedBull Arena. Assisted by Jadon Sancho. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Erling Haaland replaces Thorgan Hazard. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 3, 1. FC Köln 1. Mark Uth (1. FC Köln) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Kingsley Ehizibue following a corner. Mainz lost 3 of the last 4 Bundesliga matches before the winter break and are the only team in the league without a draw so far this season. At home Mainz only has a 3-0-5 record so far this season but against Freiburg they have an excellent record at home with the last defeat back in 2009. Eintracht Frankfurt are set to host an out-of-form Wolfsburg side this Saturday at Commerzbank-Arena in the German Bundesliga. Wolfsburg enjoyed an impressive 9-game unbeaten run at the start of the Bundesliga season. However, their form has dropped considerably in recent weeks, losing both of their last two Bundesliga games. Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. I still think Brighton will stay up, but that will be down to other teams' results rather than their own. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Nathan's prediction: Brighton play Newcastle (h) and Burnley (a) after this game so I think they will pick up enough points to get to safety, even if Saints nick it. FRIDAY West Ham v Watford (20:00 BST)This is a big opportunity for both teams to take a huge step towards survival, and I think it is West Ham who will take it. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy made no attempt to disguise the ruthless decision that prompted the departure of Mauricio Pochettino - this was a sacking, not a parting of ways dressed up as mutual consent. It will be seen by many as an extraordinary move, coming just months after the Argentine took Spurs to their first Champions League final, against Liverpool in Madrid. With hindsight, Tottenham's 2-0 defeat was the beginning of the end. Ferretti will be meeting with the away team Madriz in Nicaragua under 20 and this game looking at it in a very good way we have seen that a double chance on this game will be a very sure bet as the home team to win this game or a draw will be a very sure bet as I had a fever, a headache and my eyes were burning. I already had symptoms during the night, shivering for cold. I got suspicious. I already had flu in January. I rang my family and they all had the same symptoms. We'd had a family dinner together a few days before. Since coronavirus was already big at that point in the media and people had already been infected in my area, I knew straight away what we all had. Dwight Gayle sent an acrobatic effort just wide of Nick Pope's goal after the restart, before Ritchie sliced a powerful shot wide from long range. The point lifts Burnley up to ninth - three points behind fifth-placed Manchester United having played a game more - while Newcastle remain seven points clear of the relegation zone. Manchester United and Norwich have had mixed fortunes in the run up to this clash. United were free scoring in their last game as they whacked Sheffield United 3-0. Meanwhile, Norwich endured a second straight loss, and having failed to score as well. Norwich doesn’t have a very good home record too and have conceded a lot this season. In their last 15 home matches, they have conceded at least twice in 10. With a poor attack as well as defence, and taking on United who have a fine run ahead of this clash, we are backing United for a clean sheet, and 2-0 on the correct score scale. This week we are asking you to pick XIs for Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea - the only multiple Premier League winners. It was Arsenal yesterday, with Manchester City and Chelsea still to come, before we ask you to choose an ultimate combined XI from each team's winning selections on Friday. Your selections will only be counted until 20:00 BST on Tuesday and the results will be revealed on Friday. Grazer AK will host Amstetten for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites on the home field. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, Grazer is very average team in this league. Also, I believe, they are not convincing team. I do not think the hosts will have a easy task in this game. Also, we have Amstetten who's is also very average team in this season. However, Amstetten are in better shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In previous game Amstetten is won 2-0 against A. Lustenau. So, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I think, they will try to remain unbeaten. My pick - Amstetten to win. Both teams have scored in seven of the last eight Borussia Monchengladbach league games. 11 of the last 12 Borussia Monchengladbach home league games have seen both teams score. 10 of the last 12 Bayer Leverkusen league and cup games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. Bayer Leverkusen have scored in seven of their last eight away league matches. Arsenal have a potent striker in Aubameyang and there is a tempo and focus about their play that certainly has Arteta's stamp - he will still feel the pain of those lost points so late on. Satisfaction for RodgersLeicester may have slipped a place after occupying the top three for most of this season, but manager Brendan Rodgers will feel a measure of satisfaction after his side fought back to earn a point. It isn’t ruled out that the current season could be spread out over two different seasons. I understand that there is a lot of curiosity, but today nobody is in a position to say what our future holds. Gravina also revealed that he will back calls for Euro 2020 to be postponed when representatives of national federations, European leagues and clubs hold an emergency video-conference call on Tuesday. It was a performance with great balance across the pitch, and one that suggests the future is bright. Tottenham celebrate Moussa Sissoko's fifthGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Harry Kane (Tottenham): Kane edges it over Son because he made more of an impact in the second half. The England captain is well and truly in form, but he offered more than just two goals on the day. Blackburn Rovers have scored only 6 goals in the last 7 matches at home and in total only 19 in 16 games at home. But they are also difficult to score against conceding only 4 goals in the last 7 matches at home. Sacramento Kings vs San Antonio Spurs LIVE 5 hours ago — The game Sacramento Kings vs San Antonio Spurs updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, ... I expect Osasuna and Espanyol to share the points. The hosts are on the 13th place with 31 points. Far away from the European spots, Espanyol need few more points to escape the relegation. They are handicapped as goalkeeper Sergio Herrera will serve a suspension, while Chimy Avila and Raul Navas are out injured. On other side Espanyol are on the last position with only 20 points. They are 6 points away from the safe place and the next period is crucial for them. Most of the players are available, only Sebastien Corchia is out injured. Tottenham conceded two goals in each of Jose Mourinho's first four matches in charge, and the club's only two shutouts in their last 13 games in all competitions were both secured against a weak Red Star Belgrade team in a pair of Champions League group games. Barca have lifted eight of the last 11 La Liga crowns and go into Sunday's game at the Santiago Bernabeu with a two-point lead over Real, who are smarting from consecutive defeats by Levante and Manchester City. For Real Madrid this game is vital and much more important than it is for us. It is a key and decisive game for them, it's also important for us but perhaps not as important," Setien told a news conference on Saturday.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page