top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

((LIVE STREAM)) Today: New Zealand - Australia live 23 February 2024

3 days ago — New Zealand vs Australia 1st T20 Live Streaming in India: Mitchell Santner's team will host Mitchell Marsh-led Australia in three T20Is for the ...

STOCKHOLM, Feb 5 (Reuters) - A Swedish court has granted an appeal by a fan of English Premier League side Newcastle United to add the club to his name following a dispute with the country's authorities over his love for the team. Rolf Corneliusson, a 54-year-old supporter from the island of Oeckeroe near Gothenburg, became a fan of the club as a child when his fisherman father brought home Newcastle's black and white kit from one of his many trips to England. Chelsea host Manchester United on Monday in a match that is important to both clubs' Champions League aspirations. The hosts are currently fourth and United ninth, but only six points separate them in the congested race for European qualification. Which of the two sides have the better players? We want you to pick your combined XI from both teams. Bruno Fernandes or Mateo Kovacic? Cesar Azpilicueta or Aaron Wan-Bissaka?Select your team below and share it with your friends on social media. New Zealand A vs Australia A, Match 2 New Zealand A vs Australia A, Live Cricket Commentary ; End of over 42 (0 runs). Robert O'Donnell 44 (57). Henry Cooper 61 (118). New Zealand A 174/3 ; End of ... Australia vs New Zealand 1st T20I HIGHLIGHTS 2 days ago — 21 Feb 2024 03:16 PM (IST). That's all from us today! · 21 Feb 2024 03:05 PM (IST). Australia vs New Zealand T20 Live: Australia win by 6 wickets ... Almere City and Cambuur will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Almere City this season have the following results: 11W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Cambuur have 17W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. This is a match between high ranking 4th placed Bordeaux and low ranked 19th placed Nimes. The host playing against such teams (low ranked) out of the last ten matches against those low. Ranked 6 wins 2 draws and. 2 losses (good form), while their opponent teams ranked above it, only won against Breiios the 15 th placed team, so 1Win 3 draws and 6 losses, but has. Not won against high ranked teams. The host are unbeaten in five out of their last six matches. Bordeaux in the last 5 matches have better performance than their opponent. So I am going with the host to grab all the points The decision affects the two-legged Guangdong-Hong Kong Cup and Hong Kong-Macau Interport fixtures, both due to be played in January, the association said on its website. A decision has yet to be made on the annual Lunar New Year Cup, which is played in Hong Kong over the Chinese New Year. Unrest in Hong Kong since mid-2019 over Beijing's control of the former British colony has already forced the cancellation or postponement of international tennis, squash and golf events. While Le Mans have struggled to pick up regular wins in Ligue 2 of late, PSG come into this match in fine form, both in terms of winning and scoring. That said, PSG didn't exactly go wild when beating a second division side at this stage of the competition last season. They travelled to take on Orleans and won by just two goals to one. They also needed extra-time to get better of a lower-level side in the Coupe de France last term. Posted at 80' Daniel James (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Paul Pogba. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Manchester United. Daniel James replaces Mason Greenwood. the Raja Casablanca fc team and the Mouloudia Oujda fc team, meet in Morocco botola pro league. The Raja Casablanca fc team is in 4th position with 21 points Collected. While guest team the Mouloudia Oujda fc team came in 3rd place by collecting 22 points Collected. Posted at 64' Offside, Hull City. Jarrod Bowen tries a through ball, but Eric Lichaj is caught offside. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Jarrod Bowen (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. Posted at 63' Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The players were being presented to the crowd when the mascot, known as "Mad Rooster", induced defender Vitoria Calhau to twirl around and then walked away rubbing his hands. Atletico regret and repudiate the behaviour of the employee who has been promptly removed," said the Belo Horizonte club in a statement after the incident was widely criticised. In Germany, Waldhof Mannheim and Viktoria Koln will be expected to face one another in a Liga 3 match which will be held at Carl-Benz-Stadion, Mannheim city. In the table, Mannheim takes position 3 with 47 points after playing 29 games while Viktoria takes position 13 with 38 points after playing 29 games. Now, we have to pick up the points to prove that. We came here to win. As an away performance from a team at the bottom of the league, it was an outstanding display. The Hatters are now second from bottom and only three points from safety after a four-game unbeaten run. Facing leaders Leeds away in their next fixture does look a big ask. Rodriguez scored again after the break and Ricky Jade-Jones added a second for Peterborough late on. In what was the first FA Cup meeting between the two sides, Sean Dyche made eight changes to the Burnley side that lost to Aston Villa on New Year's Day, but their experience still shone against Darren Ferguson's team, who are sixth in League One despite winning only one of their past six matches. The member of stuff added that they were "disappointed, especially after Everton said they were not doing it". Liverpool said they were aiming "to protect the best interests of the club and our staff in both the short term and the long term, with all such actions being undertaken following various internal discussions". The statement continued: "In some instances, further measures will follow only once all parties are in a position to proceed and updates will be provided as and when this is the case. Conceded by Nir Bitton. Posted at 39' Jon Guthrie (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Aberdeen came from two goals down to preserve their eight-year unbeaten record at Kilmarnock - but slipped further behind third-place Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership. Eamonn Brophy's penalty and Greg Kiltie's strike put Kilmarnock clear, but Niall McGinn volleyed in Connor McLennan's cross and the latter headed in the equaliser in the second half of an absorbing contest. They have now gone back to greatness again. Make no mistake, though, they still had some brilliant individuals and to claw back that 3-1 defeat was incredible. What a night that was. Dempsey, the match-winner, was another symbol of not just the European journey, but Hodgson's astute management. Schwarzer said: "Clint was often on the receiving end of a selection decision that didn't go quite his way but it fired him up even more. Forward White nudged the ball past goalkeeper Sakiko Ikeda in the 84th minute with an assist from fellow substitute Toni Duggan to secure the three precious points for an England side playing without key defender Lucy Bronze through injury. The victory keeps alive England's slender hopes of retaining the SheBelieves Cup under coach Phil Neville as they claimed only their third win in nine matches since they lost to the U. Did you know? Son has had a direct hand in 21 Premier League goals this season (11 goals, 10 assists), now his best return in a single season in the competition. Forwards - Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Harry Kane (Spurs), Gabriel Jesus (Man City) Rashford: I must say since Marcus Rashford received all the plaudits for changing government policy regarding free school meals I think he has found it difficult to recover the form he had before his back injury. Football match from the England FA Cup and we have Newcastle playing host to Oxford United met in this match I will bet on the host team to win by at least 2 goals. The team of Newcastle is in high spirits after 5 matches without a loss, although most those matches had ended in draws but I think today they will turn up to beat this league one side Oxford United. Newcastle in their last 2 home matches have scored 5 goals and conceded 1, they didn't play so well in the last round against richdale and needed another match to progress but this is different as they play at home Fifa video game crowd noise Gaming finally overtakes real lifeIt's been reported that broadcasters will use crowd noise from the video game Fifa 20. This has already been announced in Spain for the return of La Liga, where stadiums will also be adapted for 'virtual stands', meaning international broadcasters will be offered 'to-scale images of seated fans wearing the colours of the home club. One question - will the broadcasters also play the Fifa loading music while squad line-ups are being announced?Verdict: Quite fun. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right following a corner. Post updateCorner, Manchester United. Conceded by Vicente Guaita. Post updateAttempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Anthony Martial. BookingLuka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The clause in my contract to go to Barça is after the Euro Cup," Koeman told Marca. Chelsea open up Stamford Bridge hotel for NHS staff Chelsea have made their on-site Millennium Hotel at Stamford Bridge available for use by NHS workers as part of the club's response to the coronavirus crisis. The facility will be opened up free of charge to provide accommodation for hospital staff working to care for people affected by the virus, which has caused the full shut-down of professional football in England. in this game I think it is much smarter to go for this option both to score than to risk trying to predict who can be the winner in this match and that is because aue on one side is third best home team in the league but overall they are on the middle and on the other hand sandhausen is very close to the relegation zone and since their defense is very bad the only way to avoid defeat in this one is to attack so I think both will score a goal and 1-1 could be correct score at the end NZ vs AUS 1st T20I Live Streaming: When & Where To Watch 3 days ago — The last time New Zealand and Australia met in cricket was when they both faced each other in the league fixture of the ICC Men's Cricket World ... Only a catastrophic set of results will see the Seagulls go down. Former Arsenal and England forward Ian Wright, speaking on Match of the Day: "Graham Potter has got to get a lot of credit. Brighton's defensive shape is very good but they also have a cutting edge going forward. Potter hails 'huge' Brighton result Media playback is not supported on this device Norwich City 0-1 Brighton: Graham Potter praises 'big' three points for Brighton Key stat: Brighton are nine points clear of the relegation zone. You reach one of the biggest moments that you can achieve in football, you are one step away from it but could not do it. I cannot imagine that is easy. But you have the example of Liverpool. They lost the Premier League by one point and they lost the Champions League by one goal, the next season they are very strong in the Premier League and they won the Champions League. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Rangers 2, Ross County 0. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Nathan Baxter. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 90'+3' Sheyi Ojo (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Mansfield suffered a disappointing defeat at home last weekend against mid-table rivals Grimsby while Forest Green could only manage a draw away at 16th placed Crawley Town. Forest Green have picked up one win and two draws from their last four matches against Mansfield and having outperformed Saturday’s hosts so far this season, the visitors will be confident they can pick up a positive result this weekend. Baltimore Ravens have won their last six matches. The last two Baltimore games have been won by a combined margin of 70 points. LA Rams have lost two of their last four home matches. Baltimore Ravens are top of the NFC North having won eight out of their ten matches this season. They look to continue their good run as they travel to the LA Rams who are 6-4 for the season and third in the NFC West with a 6-4 season record. Clearly if you have good players and they give their all on the pitch, the conclusion is clear," Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds. I have to understand that it is myself who has to find the solutions. I'm prepared to find solutions to turn this negative situation into a more positive one. Forest beat promotion rivals LeedsRelive Nottingham Forest's win over Leeds and Saturday's other EFL actionLeeds were 11 points clear of third at the top of the Championship 10 games ago, but now find themselves a point adrift of leaders West Bromwich Albion who visit Millwall on Sunday. The games between Newcastle United and Oxford United and Coventry City and Birmingham City finished goalless, while Cardiff City and Reading drew 1-1. Norwich City edged Burnley in the only all Premier League game while West Ham United lost 1-0 to ex-manager Slaven Bilic's West Bromwich Albion. Former winners Portsmouth and Sheffield United also booked a place in the last 16, along with Leicester City. It marred an outstanding Chelsea display that halted their recent slide, with the game effectively won inside the first 45 minutes courtesy of Willian's superb curling finish and a penalty from the Brazilian awarded by VAR after Spurs keeper Paulo Gazzaniga had flattened Marcos Alonso. Chelsea's victory strengthened their grip on fourth place and left them four points above fifth-placed Sheffield United. GOOOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!! Southampton 0-1 Tottenham. Somewhat against the run of play, on the counter, Son gives Spurs the lead. VAR checking, though. CLOSE! Almost an amazing goal as Lo Celso clips a sumptuous pass onto the right boot of Son, who volleys just over. WIDE! As good a chance as Ings has had all match. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Serge's prediction: 1-1 Newcastle v Crystal PalaceNewcastle lost at Burnley last week but their home form remains a real strength - they have only lost one league game at St James' Park all season. Palace have been a fixture in the top half of the table for pretty much the whole season - in order to stay there, I think it is important that Wilfried Zaha does not leave in January, but that might turn into one of the sagas of the transfer window. It took Getafe a few weeks to adapt to their regular Thursday / Sunday scheduling and they began the season slowly with just one win from their first seven league matches, but they have since won six from nine to move up to 5th where they are level on points with 4th placed Real Sociedad. Leicester, Premier League winners in 2015-16, are second in the table behind runaway leaders Liverpool with 45 points from 21 games. There's still improvement for our young players. We'll put our focus on them. If we can bring someone in, great. If not, we'll wait until the summer," Rodgers told reporters before Saturday's FA Cup match against Wigan Athletic. Werder Bremen have particularly suffered as a result of their weak defence. They have managed to score 23 Bundesliga goals this season, which is as many as sixth-placed Bayer Leverkusen. However, they have currently got the Bundesliga's worst defensive record. They have conceded a total of 41 goals in their 17 games thus far. Verona have scored in each of their last five league games, they haven't found the net in more consecutive Serie A games since March 2015 (eight). They will want to prey on an open Atalanta outfit who have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 15 league games. Meanwhile, Verona have scored in three of their trips to top four sides this season, so we see them adding to Atalanta’s woes. Both teams to score is our pick ahead of this clash. This game, therefore, will be an indicator of just how far Lampard has gone in creating a top-four side. For City, however, it is an encounter in which they simply cannot afford to slip-up. Failure to beat Chelsea could leave Liverpool with a double-figures advantage over the champions and it would take a major slump in form for Klopp's men to let that sort of lead slip. Quarter-finals of the Albanian cup between Tirana and Beselidhje Lezha. Beselidhja Lezha are team from the 2nd division, so I doubt they can cause any trouble to the best Albanian football club, Tirana. Tirana are ranked 1st place in the Superliga, after 28 matches played they have won 59 points, with amazing goal record 56:26. I completely understand their (fans') concerns," Arteta told a news conference on Friday. I will try to convince them I am prepared. I wouldn’t be sitting here if I didn't feel prepared. I will (use) every drop of blood to make this football club better. I feel back at home. I know the expectations, I know the level and I know the stature of this club and what it deserves.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page