top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

Today: Islanders - Blues live online 23 February 2024

The St. Louis Blues (29-24-2) host the New York Islanders (23-18-14) during Thursday's NHL action, starting at 8:00 PM ET at Enterprise Center and broadcast ...

Fiorentina welcomes Atalanta in the 23`Rd round of the Serie A. The hosts are 14 points behind Atalanta but that has rarely mattered much. Fiorentina is 22 games undefeated at home vs Atalanta. Fiorentina won over Atlanta in the cup just a month ago and the game ended 2:1. Fiorentina definitely has problems with the offensive this season and only a couple of players like Chiesa and Vlahovic have 3 or 4 goals. Atlanta is a crisis of the result as they won only 1 of the last 5. That one, however, was the demolition of Torino which they beat with even 7:0. Ilicic and Muriel are in killer form and I expect goals today. They are 18th but will escape the bottom three if beating 16th placed West Ham at home. Neither of these sides know a great deal about consistency but they are knowledgeable when it comes to conceding goals. Between them this season they have conceded 63 goals and there should be a few more added to that total in this game. Football in Bulgaria. Vitosha Bistritsa plays against CSKA Sofia. The favorite is the invited team. CSKA ranks 4th in the league with a balance of 13W 7D 4L. The home team is in last position in the league with a balance of 1W 3D 20L. I think we will see a high score in this game. Close! Almost the perfect introduction off the bench by Pereira! Some in the stadium think he has scored as he hits the side-netting from a tight angle. KEY STATS This was Arsenal’s first Premier League win of the season against a team currently in the top-half of the Premier League (P10 W1 D4 L5). Arsenal have scored eight goals via corners in the Premier League this season, two more than any other team. We've been based at Leigh Sports Village now for two years. Even since then we have improved it in terms of gym spaces, grass pitches for training and general facilities. I think we've got one of the best pitches in the league," she added. But the prospect of sharing training facilities with the men's team seems to be a long way off, with Stoney saying "there's just not the capacity at Carrington". It actually shows how well we’ve done to be where we are. Against that level of opponent it was a good lesson for us. No complaints about the result from me. We were a little more like ourselves in the second half but it showed there’s a long way to go for this group of young players. When we did have the ball we showed we could hurt them. Wigan u23 are in excellent form with a 8-0-1 record in the last 9 matches and especially at home they have been excellent with 6 wins in all of the 6 matches in 2020 scoring 16 goals and conceding only 4 goals. The hosts have only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions while Utrecht have lost their last three matches in the Eredivisie, so you can start to see why we have backed Groningen with a double chance bet this weekend. Under 2. Groningen’s last six matches and Utrecht have failed to score in their last three games, which is why we have only gone with a 1-0 final scoreline in the host’s favour this Sunday. Ukraine forward Zozulya joined Rayo on loan in 2017 but the deal was cancelled after some fans said the town was "not a place for Nazis". He has always denied links with far-right groups. In an open letter to Rayo fans in 2017, Zozulya claimed "a misunderstanding by a journalist who knows very little about the reality of my country and my own career" led to the belief he was involved in the far-right movement in Ukraine. That gave United so much space through the centre because the hosts were unable to get bodies in the way of the United efforts. If Solskjaer was experimenting here it’s worth giving it a go in the Premier League too. MAN OF THE MATCH Harry Maguire (Manchester United): Started the frenzy with an absolute rocket and played as an attacking midfield at times, surging at the Tranmere defence and always looking to go forward. Sheffield United keeper Dean Henderson has kept nine clean sheets in his 26 Premier League games this season. If he keeps Norwich at bay in this match, he'll be the 11th keeper to reach double figures under the age of 23, and the fourth English keeper to do so after Joe Hart, Scott Carson and Jack Butland. Chelsea wing-back Marcos Alonso has been directly involved in six goals (four goals and two assists) in just 769 minutes of Premier League action this season, averaging a goal involvement every 128 minutes; only Michy Batshuayi (113 minutes) and Tammy Abraham (122) have been involved in a Chelsea goal more frequently. On Saturday Damiano Tommasi, the president of Italy's players' union (AIC), called for football to be suspended in the country. In a statement, he said: "There is a risk for players and we must take all precautions for the security of those who play: on the pitch you certainly can't stay at a distance of one metre away. But every measure must be taken to guarantee the safety of everyone at the stadium, including staff and personnel, to reduce the risks. Football, cycling, tennis, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport Paul Parker: Neville is right to say Premier League stars should play nine days in a row Wiggins: Coronavirus impact could be ‘devastating’ Summer sport - what's still on? 10:15 - Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. Facing Charlton at the old Wembley Stadium, the two teams shared a stunning 4-4 draw and penalties were needed. An epic shootout went to sudden death and Charlton won it 7-6 to gain promotion, with Michael Gray missing the crucial spot-kick. Despite the agonising defeat, Sunderland's resolve was never called into question as, the following season, they cantered to the second-tier title with a then-record 105 points. The similarities with the hosts do not end there though as Peterborough also concede plenty, especially on the road. The visitors have seen eight goals go in at the other end in their last four away league matches, a stat which they know that they are going to have to improve on if they are to close the gap on the league leaders. Werder Bremen is in 17th place with 18 points while Bayer Leverkusen is in 5th place with 47 points. Home team wants to avoid the relegation zone and the bad moment while Leverkusen wants to catch the places for Champions League for the next season. Porto will be going head to head with Pasco Ferreira on Monday night in the Primeira Liga. Porto are hoping to win this match against Pasco Ferreira on Monday night, to enable them return to top of the table. But for that to happen they would be hoping for Benfica to lose their game first. Porto won 2:1 against Young Boys in Switzerland to claimed there 3 points and now they are back to the Primeira Liga where they will be expecting a win at home to Paco's Ferreira. Pasco Ferreira arrive with a 1-0 home win in Primeira Liga but would be facing a very tough match on Monday night. They would be hoping to win but I don't think so because Porto are in form and they are on home ground with all the support from from fans, Porto will try everything in their best to win this match and claimed their 3 point. Evans' description of what was involved in his surgery provides a further insight into the extent of the work required to begin repairing the damage. Basically, I was cut from the top of one ear right across the top of my head to the other ear," explained the former Hull City player, who also pointed out that there was no malice in the tackle from Preston captain Tom Clarke that caused the damage. My face was peeled down to about my eyes and they had to build everything back up and put metal plates in, as well as getting my nose straightened up as much as they could. New York Islanders - St. Louis Blues: Live Stream & on TV Where to live stream & watch New York Islanders - St. Louis Blues on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Hamilton Academical 1, Celtic 4. James Forrest (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Odsonne Edouard. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Our last training session was on 28 March. We were then told that nobody was allowed in or out of the hotel. I haven't stepped foot outside of the hotel since then. There is a little garden in the grounds and the weather is good, so I can get some fresh air, but it is like being in a prison, with your daily one hour of exercise in the yard. I get up as late as possible so the days are shorter, but every day is like Groundhog Day. AC Milan and Torino wore black armbands in tribute to late basketball legend Kobe Bryant in their Italian Cup quarter-final tie. Bryant, who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday at the age of 41, had lived in Italy for several years as a child and supported Milan. A video was displayed on the big screen at the San Siro before kick-off showing photos and clips of Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, who was among the eight other people who lost their lives in the crash. Posted at 76' Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Moussa Djenepo (Southampton). Posted at 74' Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. St. Louis Blues at New York Islanders - NHL Mar 5, 2024 — Stream NHL Radio - St. Louis Blues at New York Islanders on March 5 Hear the audio that matters most to you. Listen NowSportsMusicNews & Talk ... Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Werder Bremen predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. This game sees two of the Bundesliga's bottom three go head to head in an important six-pointer. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. In my opinion there is great value on this but, I really don't see the newly promoted Rukh Brest beating Gorodeya, even as false favorites at their own stadium. They are indeed sitting only one point from each other on the table but Gorodeya us definitely a stronger side. I really don't see how Rukh Brest can be at such low odds of 1,90. There are no recent records of past meeting between these two but I'm quite certain that Gorodeya will not lose this one. I would say this match will end; 0 x 1, 1 x 1, 0 x 2 or 1 x 2. Innsbruck and Vorwarts Steyr will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Innsbruck this season have the following results: 7W, 2D and 7L. Meanwhile Vorwarts Steyr have 7W, 4D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Italian top flight introduced the system in 2017-18 but it has received criticism from Serie A managers who feel technology should take a second look at controversial decisions made by on-field referees. Napoli and Parma fumed over VAR last weekend for wrong calls made by the referee after they were not awarded penalties and the FIGC believes managers should be allowed to challenge decisions, much like tennis players do with close line calls. In the third round of the Costa Rican Clausura, Cartagines welcomes Saprissa. Saprissa is the leader with 6 points so far while Cartagines is ranked 9`th with 2 points so far. After the disappointment of ending the run in the Apertura semi-finals, Saprissa is a bit revamped for the Clausura. They are one of the best sides and they brought some fresh blood with experience - Guzman, and Rodrigues. Saprissa has good wins over the strong San Carlos away and Guadalupe at home. Cartagines didn`t start that good at all as they only took a 2:2 draw with Santos and they can be lucky with that. They also drew with UCR 0:0. Saprissa has a handle over Cartagines and they won 4 of the last 5 here. I am writing this one only because Ribery is back in action and with him Fiorentina should not lose this match. He is a powerful player from point of view of attacking and creating chances and spaces for the other mates in attack or from midfield. Another overhaul does suggest that Pep Guardiola is planning to stay on for at least one more season and could allow him to leave by regaining the title. Read the full story Van de Beek reacts to United speculation Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek has been linked with a transfer to Manchester United, with the club in the market for players this January. Arsenal in serious decline Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 0-3 Man City: Freddie Ljungberg says defeat shouldn't impact confidence This was as grim as it gets for Arsenal and Ljungberg, a caretaker manager who has not been able to coax an ounce extra out of the squad he inherited after Emery was shown the door. First things first - this is not all the Swede's fault, as this was a rot that set in long before Emery's dismissal, although Ljungberg had a close-up view as a member of his backroom staff.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page