top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

[[[Shikoni drejtpërdrejt]]!!] Црна Гора Северна Ирска drejtpërdrejt Црна Гора Кипар drejtpërdrejt falas 05/12/2023 23/02/2024

Severna Irska (engl. Northern Ireland, ir. Tuaisceart Éireann, alško. Norlin Airlann) je jedan od četiri konstitutivna entiteta Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva.

Defending champions City are second, 25 points behind leaders Liverpool. Arsenal are ninth, five points behind fifth-placed Manchester United but with a game in handCity's potential European ban is hanging over them a little bit - the decision on their appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport is due in July. But even if their suspension is upheld, I cannot see Arsenal making fifth spot and qualifying for the Champions League that way. well if there is a good game to bet on draw, this is the one cause Crawley first of all played draw 11 times this season and also played draw 3 times in a row and on the other side Bradford played draw 4 times from last 6 games and I think that streak is going to continue for both teams, also none of the teams is going to be unhappy with a draw so I will risk with this high odd but who wants to go safe, I recommend to him to go with under for sure cause 2-2 is really unexpected outcome [[sporti@@]] Француска U19 Црна Гора U19 drejtpërdrejt 7 sht 2023 — [sporti@@]] Француска U19 Црна Гора U19 drejtpërdrejt falas 7 shtator 2023 1 orë më parë — Pratite Francuska U19 - Crna Gora U19 7. 9. Willem II have won four of their last six matches in all competitions and head into the game as the clear form favourites, while Sparta Rotterdam have lost three of their last six matches in league and cup and haven’t won any of their last five away games. The hosts have won four of their seven home games this season while their guests have lost three of their seven away games. Read the full story A marriage made in heaven Manchester United are pursuing Real Madrid forward Marten Odegaard, according to the Daily Mail. The newspaper claims that the 21-year-old Danish international has impressed for Real Sociedad this season, and has attracted attention from United. The Spanish club can extend the loan period for another season, but he could make the switch to Old Trafford. I miss being on grass and the one-on-one with players but the biggest priority at the minute is that they keep safe and well. We may have a smallish window before an intense period of games'McKenna, who is a former Northern Ireland Under-21 international from Fermanagh, joined Tottenham as a teenager but was forced to retire from playing when he was 23, because of a persistent hip injury. He took coaching badges at Tottenham and was put in charge of their Under-18 side in 2015 before joining Manchester United the following year. Hello everyone. Today is going to be a very exciting football match. Two teams are facing each other in this France Cup match in France: Linas-Montlhery vs PSG. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on over 5.5 in this match. Prenos utakmice Crna Gora - Republika Irska 21 sht 2021 — Live stream prenos prijateljske utakmice između U-15 selekcija Crne Gore i Republike Irske, koja se igra danas od 16 časova na Trening kampu ... It is a very good game where I can get a very good and important sum this Friday is a match that begins the day of football in Spain two teams that come from giving 5 games of more than 2.5 goals and that come in their last 2 or 3 games giving more of this figure per game and I hope you can keep it on this day where I will bet that it will be a game with a very good amount of goals between both of minimum 4 to be able to take a very good advantage in favor of a good match to win There doesn’t look like too much to choose from between these two sides this weekend with neither team really coming into the game with much form behind them. They have both been able to find the net this season though and, combined with their poor defensive records, means we’re backing both teams to score in this game. Match where it is very likely that they end up in a triune draw is the two very equal contenders the Ponferradina at home sole show strong where they have only lost a single game and faces an Albacete that after the defeat at home in the last match that was to compensate and at least get a point from a difficult field such as Ponferrada and be able to maintain their aspirations to the climb since they are currently in the Peugeot area so a point would be essential to continue in this privileged position the Ponferradina will want add a decisive point for its permanence Sofiane Boufal hit his toe at home on the table, the big one," said the Austrian. It's a little bit swollen still and it would be a little difficult for the weekend I think, but next weekend yeah. It's not broken or something but it's very swollen and that's the problem. Asked for more information about the incident, Hasenhuttl continued: "He runs through the kitchen and hit against the table, or something like that. Media playback is not supported on this device Man Utd 1-1 West Ham: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pleased with point against Hammers After going on a 19-match unbeaten run United have flagged in the last week, being beaten by Chelsea in an FA Cup semi-final before this draw with the Hammers. The Norwegian knows the importance of qualifying for the Champions League. After 22 years of never finishing below third under Sir Alex Ferguson, United have managed only two top-four finishes in the years since his retirement. However, Allan's effort from the spot though was tipped brilliantly around a post by McCrorie, diving low to his right-hand side. At the other end, Ofir Marciano also had to be at his best to tip a Lawson pile-driver over from 30 yards and, five minutes into the second half, the home side made the breakthrough. But everything will be controlled according to how the game goes, what the level of fatigue is and what is required at the time. The good news is - and I have been demanding it for a long time - we can now have 23 players available to us, which means that no-one is marginalised. I have never understood why a squad list has to be made public a day, or even two days, before a game. As we have seen in the Bundesliga, playing at home without fans mostly benefits the away team. CONMEBOL said last week the tournaments, which feature teams from all 10 South American nations including Argentina and Brazil, would be suspended from March 15-21. The Copa Libertadores is South America's equivalent of UEFA's Champions League and the Copa Sudamericana is similar to the Europa League. Leverkusen are going through a poor patch of form at the moment. Their win over Wolfsburg before the international break is their only win in their last five Bundesliga games. This weekend they will be facing a Freiburg side who have lost just one of their last eight Bundesliga games. Chelsea's weekend defeat means Arsenal are only seven points behind fourth place. They have still only won four league games this season but only lost three, all away from home. At the Emirates, Arsenal have won three and drawn four but the last three have all ended level. They come into this game though having gone eight league and cup games without a win. Severna Irska - Fudbal Kvote Sjeverna Irska pravo je mjesto ako želite da uživate u fudbalu s dugom tradicijom Crna Gora · Ekvador · Izrael · Austrija. Fudbal u Sjevernoj Irskoj. Fudbal ... Tammy Abraham's chance to score a point-blank tap-in was brilliantly saved by Hugo Lloris in the 78th minute before Alonso's free-kick crashed off the bar moments later. And the game took a tense turn for Chelsea in the final moments as a low ball from Erik Lamela looking for fellow substitute Dele Alli was deflected in by Rudiger. Spurs reached the Champions League final under Mauricio Pochettino last season but Mourinho, who replaced the Argentine manager last week, is not looking that far ahead. With these boys I will never be afraid of any Champions League match," Mourinho said. We need to qualify. It's only when my teams arrive in the quarter-finals that I start thinking that we have a chance. Paper Round's view: Alexis Sanchez might unfortunately be viewed as one of the worst signings in Manchester United's history. He joined in a swap deal which saw Henrikh Mkhitaryan head to Arsenal, but he never found his form at Old Trafford. The former-Barcelona forward is reportedly earning £400,000 per week, which is one of the reasons why he is seen as such a flop. There are any number of scenarios in which he could exert his influence and the clause in the test is there to prevent that. There is also the issue with Abu Dhabi's ownership of Manchester City. We know Bin Salman is a close ally of Sheikh Mansour, who effectively runs Abu Dhabi and controls Man City so it's not just Sheffield United. Manchester City declined to comment, but have privately dismissed the claims. However, thankfully for Frank and fans of Frank's continued employment as manager of Chelsea Football Club, Frank does understand the club, its ethos and its history, so the prevailing logic amongst the 'understanding the ethos of the club' truthers is that he will eventually get it right because presumably understanding the club, its ethos and its history is prerequisite of beating dross like West Ham, Everton and Bournemouth. In the previous round, Bologna defeated title contenders Napoli 2-1, in a match they performed very well. Overall, Bologna are performing worse than last season. In the previous season, Bologna finished 10th, currently, they are 12th, having 5 points more than the relegation zone. After 15 rounds played, the side of Coach Mihajlović have won only 4 matches, the also drew 4 and lost 7 In their last 15 matches, they have seven wins, eight losses and five clean sheets. They have scored two o9r more goals in three of their last four matches and have scored in nine of their last 15 matches. They have conceded two or more in eight of the last 15 matches and nine of the 15 have produced over 2. Црна Гора Кипар drejtpërdrejt falas 05/12/2023 4 dhj 2023 — Црна Гора U21 drejtpërdrejt falas 1 Crna Gora i. [FALAS>>] Молдавија Црна Kipar ili Estonija, Lihtenštajn, Malta, Letonija, San Marino i Andora. Severna Irska: Krvava nedelja - šta se desilo 30. januara 30 jan 2022 — Crna Gora već četiri meseca ne može da odluči kome da izruči Do Kvona. za 15 sati. Ruski zvaničnici insistiraju na „tajnoj" sahrani Alekseja ... LASK Linz are in great form this year. They lead in domestic league and if everything goes the right way, they should be able to end the Salzburg supremacy after many years. They played really well in the EL on home ground, manage to beat teams like PSV, Sporting, AZ and Rosenborg. Today they have in front of them the biggest club remained in the EL and I am sure that the players will be very motivated. Manchester United did not impress in the EL until now, especially in the away games. They will be without Martial and Wan-Bissaka. Also James and Lindelof could be rested. I`m going for the home team FIFA announced last September a cap that would limit agents of the selling club to 10% of the transfer fee, and 3% of the player's fee for agents of the buying club. The soccer body said in December that commissions paid to agents involved in international transfers totalled a record $653. Those attending a meeting of the Association of Football Agents (AFA) in London on Wednesday were clear in their opposition to the move. Северна Ирска Северна Ирска (енгл. Northern Ireland, ир. Tuaisceart Éireann, алшко. Norlin Airlann) је један од четири конститутивна ентитета Уједињеног Краљевства. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Manchester United 0, Burnley 2. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Jesse Lingard (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Juan Mata (Manchester United). Posted at 90'+4' Dwight McNeil (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Manchester United. The hosts have back to back wins here over fellow strugglers, having returned maximum points from their home clashes with the bottom eight so far this term. Meanwhile, Stoke have lost seven and drawn once at the eight sides who sit above them in the league. Given their poor return in similar away games and in visits to this ground, we are backing the Potters to lose this trip. Severna Irska Severna Irska (engl. Northern Ireland, ir. Tuaisceart Éireann, alško. Norlin Airlann) je jedan od četiri konstitutivna entiteta Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva. Newcastle's last three wins over Manchester United all ended 1-0, including October's reverse fixture. Manchester UnitedManchester United's defeat at Watford on Sunday was their first loss in seven league matches (W3, D3). The Red Devils are on a Premier League club record run of 13 matches without a clean sheet. They have won just one of their last 17 league matches when they've enjoyed more possession than their opponents (D8, L8). Pyunik host Ararat-Armenia in the 18th round of the Premier League in Armenia. Ararat-Armenia are the defending champions and huge favorites to get the victory in this game, despite the fact they play away. Pyunik will actually have no home advantage, because the match will be played with no spectators. The 22-year-old central defender will return to the side because of injury problems in the middle of defence. Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren mean that Klopp does not want to risk a lack of cover as the club pursue their challenge for the title. Paper Round’s view: It may not be the best for Phillips’ career, but bringing him back for an almost certain challenge for a Premier League title will allow him to enjoy success at the highest level. Leicester full-back Ben Chilwell has scored two goals in his past five Premier League appearances, as many as in his previous 91 in the competition. Craig Dawson's goal was his first in the Premier League in 31 appearances (since February 2018) and his first ever in the competition for Watford (21 games). What next?Watford travel to Burnley for an 18:00 BST kick-off on Thursday 25 June, while Leicester are at home to Brighton at the same time on Tuesday 23 June. Afcon 2021: How the tournament's date change will disrupt Premier LeagueWho could my club lose during Africa Cup of Nations?Before that, the Cup of Nations had been held in January and February, clashing with the European domestic season. The change back to a January start means that the tournament will not clash with the expanded Club World Cup, being held in China in June 2021. Following a meeting on Wednesday with representatives from the Confederation of African Football (Caf), including president Ahmad, the Cameroon Football Federation (Fecafoot) tweeted: "It [2021 Africa Cup of Nations] will be played in Cameroon from 9 January to 6 February, 2021. This weekend, a match is played in the elite league in Czech Republic, Plzen plays at home against Sparta Prague. Viktoria Plzeň's 1-0 loss in the middle of the week almost ended their chances of winning the title and halted an unbeaten streak of 12 games in the league. They did not concede goals in seven of their wins during that period, something that has also happened in his last four wins against Sparta Prague in this venue. There have been no goals from both teams in any of their last six league clashes at home. In this match I will take a bet on that it will end a draw. Both teams need point and won't risk much. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Inter Milan. Romelu Lukaku replaces Lautaro Martínez. Posted at 63' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Plamen Iliev. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. (((transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë>>))) Аустрија U19 Црна 14 tet 2023 — Црна Гора Мађарска Црна Гора U19 drejtpërdrejt falas 5 pri Finska Austrija Češka Hrvatska Ukrajina Portugal Bjelorusija Sjeverna Irska ... As long as they won their last two games … … and they did! Which is officially A Good Thing. Last season they played with style and verve, scored 103 goals in all competitions, and eventually finished third in Serie A. This season they’re banging them in again, despite an injury to last season’s top scorer Duván Zapata. Instead it is kind of a big tick for everyone involved. You know that old saying about sitting on your grandad's knee and he tells you what he did in the war and all that stuff? Well it is like that for me - my achievements as a player have probably become more meaningful to me as I've got older. My kids get a buzz when someone stops them and knows who they are and says 'oh your dad did this' - all that kind of stuff. He has scored goals throughout his career and I'm looking forward to working with him. Villa have played their last three games without a recognised striker after after losing Brazilian forward Wesley for the rest of the season with a knee injury sustained at Burnley on New Year's Day. Earlier, Villa forward Jonathan Kodjia completed a move to Qatar side Al-Gharafa for an undisclosed fee. The 30-year-old Ivory Coast international, who would have been out of contract at the end of the season, has made only nine appearances in the current campaign, with his only two goals coming against an under-strength Liverpool side in December's Carabao Cup quarter-final. And with Fabinho going off injured, Klopp may be concerned at the lack of protection in front of the defence for their hectic December schedule. The defending for Mertens' goal was ropey to say the least. MAN OF THE MATCH Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli): He made a sticky start with a slip when up against Salah, but he improved as the game went along and won every header. He is ready [to be a manager]," said Guardiola. It's right when he has an offer and he accepts the offer. But if you ask whether he is ready in his knowledge of the game, as a person, as a professional; then he is ready. David Moyes, who managed the Toffees between 2002 and 2013, and Shanghai SIPG boss Vitor Pereira have also been heavily linked with the role, along with Napoli's Carlo Ancelotti and Bournemouth's Eddie Howe. Stephen Robinson and Tommy Wright were among the candidates interviewedBaraclough is Northern Ireland's most successful Under-21 boss and previously managed Sligo Rovers to the League of Ireland title. He also secured an FAI Cup success and a Setanta Cup triumph as he revived the club's fortunes when he took over in February 2012. This was followed by a move to Motherwell, where he helped ensure the club's Premiership survival thanks to a two-legged promotion/relegation play-off win over Rangers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page