top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

(WATCH*) Today: Metz v Olympique Lyon live watch 23/02/2024

Eurosport is your source for the latest Ligue 1 match updates. Get the full recap of FC Metz - Olympique Lyonnais, complete with stats and highlights.

I would have loved to take the over 3.5 goals as a pick here as odds can be found as high as 2.70 at some bookies but Bet365 has offer only for the over 2.5 goals bet in this one, just look at the game played between them in the league at Al Arabi earlier this season as it ended in a 2-2 draw in the end as Al Wakra has one of the top strikers in the league in Algerian Benyettou which I first saw in the UAE last season but his club relegated and moved to Qatar and he is excellent at scoring goals. Spicey! 11:16 - Atalanta v Valencia One of Atalanta and Valencia will be in the last eight. Real Madrid face Man City blockbuster Is this the tie of the round? Real Madrid take on Man City! 11:14 - Dortmund v PSG first out of the hat! We have our first round of 16 tie and it's a cracker, with Borussia Dortmund facing Paris Saint-Germain! 10:50 - Champions League draw imminent The Champions League draw kicks off in 10 minutes and you can watch the drama on Eurosport 1 or Eurosport Player! Watch this event on Eurosport Player 10:15 - Napoli rule out Ibrahimovic move Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems to have set his sights on a move to Serie A after leaving LA Galaxy but he won't be on his way to Napoli, with club president Aurelio De Laurentiis ruling out a move. Valencia should have won the game in added time when Rodrigo failed to connect properly with a cross from close range. The draw means both sides are on eight points after five games but Valencia have a better head-to-head record and they lead Group H, with Ajax Amsterdam third on seven points but with a chance to go top when they visit Lille later on Wednesday. We look forward to welcoming back all our supporters - and our colleagues - to Old Trafford as soon as possible. United, who have four top-flight home matches left this season, are the latest Premier League club to try and safeguard their casual workforce. Brighton & Hove Albion, Crystal Palace and Wolverhampton Wanderers are some of the other clubs that have also announced plans to keep paying casual workers despite the game being suspended. Should really have scored from that position. MISS! What a chance for Dele Alli. Brilliant setup play from Harry Kane, laying the ball across into the path of Alli, 12 yards out, but the England midfielder blazes over. The form he is in, he at least had to hit the target from there. GOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!! Norwich 1-0 Tottenham. FC Metz vs. Olympique Lyon: Live Stream, TV Channel 4 days ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Ligue 1 matchup between FC Metz and Olympique Lyon. There is something special about the occasion because Parken will be full, with many away fans, so it would be wonderful to win. Their stupid and quite entertaining one-way hate would make it even funnier," Skarum jokes. Parken is almost sold out, and it is hoped the atmosphere between the two sets of supporters will be cordial. There will certainly be plenty of interaction between them: Malmo sold their 2,400-ticket allocation almost instantly and, as Jonson explains, that number is likely to be the tip of the iceberg. Just a few more wins will take Arminia Bielefeld into the German Bundesliga. They aren't the most dominant of sides but are getting the job done in terms of winning promotion. Their home form has only seen them lose once and they should be able to get the win here. Nurnberg are in relegation trouble for the second season in a row and in poor form on their travels, so a home win it is for this game. Metz vs Lyon - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head ... All things considered, we fancy PSG to win and to win big and as such, backing them on a -3 handicap appeals as far as the betting is concerned. PSG are scoring goals for fun, Amiens can't keep them out against far weaker opponents than the champions and we think PSG could well run out 5-0 winners in a repeat of the scoreline from this exact fixture last campaign. There is likely to be some rotation from head coach, Pablo Machin, who will be looking towards a key clash with Real Betis this coming weekend and will look for this game to serve as nothing more than a confidence booster ahead of that clash. The Warm-Up: Arsenal show some backbone, no thanks to Mustafi Ten-man Arsenal come from behind twice to rescue dramatic draw at Chelsea Arsenal sit 10th in the Premier League and travel to Bournemouth in the FA Cup fourth round on Monday. To play in this stadium the way he's done, and with 10 men, and to play against [Cesar] Azpilicueta - who's in my opinion one of the best defenders in the league - you need courage to do that," said Arteta. For older players such as me, it's not straightforward. While football has served me well and I still think I have got another few years in me at this level, I have a family to provide for. Soon I will have to make serious decisions about whether to carry on playing or get another job until football resumes, then maybe get back involved at whatever level I can. It's been something I have been thinking about for the past four or five years anyhow. Paper Round’s view: City have already tried this once when club legend Vincent Kompany left at the end of last season. They did not replace him and when America Laporte suffered a serious knee injury, they wished they had. Silva has had similar longevity and influence at the club, on and off the field, and Guardiola would be wise to understand the potential impact of his departure. The Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year awards for 2019-20 should already have been handed out, with the rest of the footballing honours normally awarded in the next few weeks. But with the Premier League and Women's Super League still in limbo, as both remain suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, what is traditionally award season is very much on hold. So, BBC Sport has decided to take a look at the season so far and given you the chance to vote for your favourite players, moments, signings and much, much more. Tottenham announce furlough U-Turn Tottenham have announced that they have reversed their heavily-criticised decision to furlough their non-playing staff for the duration of the coronavirus crisis. Furthermore, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be used by NHS staff to ramp up Covid-19 testing and to house North Middlesex Hospital's Women's Outpatient Services. I once put my hair in a ponytail to present and was told in the middle of the live show, through talkback, that it wasn't ladylike enough and women were there to look good. When I first got involved in boxing. I initially got told "the audience aren't ready for a woman to be talking about boxing". That was like putting a red rag to a bull. It made me feel so low and lonely inside, but I was determined to prove that theory wrong. We are pushing for a strong finish in the Premier League, the Europa League and the FA Cup as we enter the final third of the season,” Executive Vice-Chairman Ed Woodward said in a statement. The foundation for delivering the long-term success that we are all working towards is in place as we implement our plan and our footballing vision with Ole. Hamza Choudhury's first goal for the club was the icing on the cake for Leicester, who closed the gap to Liverpool at the top of the table to 10 points. ANCELOTTI TASTES DEFEAT Manchester City stayed one point behind Leicester after handing new Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti his first Premier League defeat since he took charge of the Merseyside club. Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Willian with a cross following a corner. Posted at 62' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Michael Keane. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Chelsea. Reece James replaces Mason Mount because of an injury. No team in La Liga has a better home record than Barcelona. They have won 12 of their 13 games, losing none. And yet, it feels as though a bad result at the Camp Nou could be on the cards against La Real. Barca have struggled to settle under Quique Setien and we don't see them suddenly getting their act together when Sociedad come to town. Back the visitors double chance. One of the reasons why odds are so big on the home win in this one although I do expect them to get lower by the start of the game is the fact that Real Madrid lost many points this season but remain 2nd in the league same number of points as the league leaders from Barcelona, while Sevilla given the many slip-ups from the top two are with 35 points just 5 points behind the top two clubs sitting on 4th place same number of points as Atletico Madrid. Speaking to The National, Fred said: "It’s sad. Skin colour should not matter. But we have to raise our heads, we cannot give them attention when there is so much beauty to see. Fred reacts after being hit by a lighter thrown from the crowd during Manchester United's win over Manchester CityGetty Images 10:15 - Ljungberg still targeting top-four finish Arsenal interim manager Freddie Ljungberg believes a top-four Premier League finish is possible, despite the Gunners’ inconsistent start to the season. It is a kick in the teeth. I think they are the thoughts of every Premier League player, not just me - pretty much everyone doesn't want VAR in the game. There have been so many decisions this season that have been absolutely crazy. They were celebrating VAR like it was a goal and football should not be like that. Moyes, who suffered his first defeat since returning as West Ham manager, says it was "a really good goal". Their away form doesn't make for great reading, especially as they've conceded twice as many as they've scored but they've only lost one of their last four on the road, conceding only three goals in the process, so it's certainly not all doom and gloom. I feel bad for Ernesto Valverde. He doesn't deserve this. I hope the situation can be resolved soon, I wish that as a club member. That's all. Valverde’s predecessor Luis Enrique also leapt to the coach’s defence. He hasn't done anything, apart from what it means to have lost a match at a club like Barcelona," Luis Enrique told Movistar. Inter's best first-half opening fell to Matias Vecino after a good run by Moses but the ball hit the Uruguayan's knee and flew wide. De Paul had another chance on the hour after Ken Sema's cross found him unmarked in the penalty area but the Argentine slipped and sent his shot wide. Having survived that, Inter went ahead when Nicolo Barella's pass found Lukaku and his shot went through the legs of defender Bram Nuytinck and past unsighted keeper Juan Musso and into the net. We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle's swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days. Read the full story 09:00 - Good morning There has been plenty of fallout this morning following reports of a couple of Premier League players ignoring government guidelines over social distancing. FC Metz - Olympique Lyonnais Live - Ligue 1 Eurosport is your source for the latest Ligue 1 match updates. Get the full recap of FC Metz - Olympique Lyonnais, complete with stats and highlights. Away side is underdog here, as they are almost amateur club with young girls for platters. however, host is also not in the top tier of Sweden woman football and they should not be such a big favorite for the high victory here. A lot of visitor players are on loan from higher league clubs and they should be able to play one tough match up here. The Norwegian added: "Odion is a different type of striker. We have seen him in training. He knows how to play as a centre-forward - he's a fantastic professional and human. We need to give him as much game time as possible. TEAM NEWSDefender Victor Lindelof could be included in United's starting line-up after recovering from illness to train with the squad on Wednesday. The 25-year-old Swede did not play in Monday's win at Chelsea. Villa close training ground Aston Villa have closed their Bodymoor Heath training facility in response to the latest government advice on the coronavirus pandemic. Players have been given individual training programmes to carry out by themselves until it is reopened. Euro 2020 delayed until 2021 UEFA has decided to postpone Euro 2020 until 2021 following disruptions to the club football calendar due to the coronavirus outbreak, The Norweigan FA has confirmed. Aue and Regensburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Aue this season have the following results: 6W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Regensburg have 6W, 5D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Matej Vydra's superb goal boosted Burnley's hopes of playing in Europe for the second time in three years as they won a weather-affected Premier League game at Southampton. The result lifts the Clarets up to 10th, five points behind Sheffield United in fifth. The visitors had made the perfect start, Ashley Westwood scoring direct from a corner after 93 seconds. Danny Ings, who was deceived by the flight of the ball for Westwood's goal, made amends by equalising with a rasping drive into the bottom right corner from 18 yards. Union Saint-Gilloise will host Kortrijk for the Cup. In my opinion, the hosts have a real chance to get a positive result. I expect, they to dominate in this game. St. Gilloise is team of the Ligue 2. However, St. Gilloise is better team in their league. Also, St. Gilloise is really better team at home. Also, we have Kortrijk who's is one of the teams of Jupiler League. However, they have a very difficult task in their league. They are in danger of getting relegated. I think, the visitors will try to preserve their strength for the match in the League. On the other hand, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. My pick - St. Gilloise to win. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Fulham 1, Bristol City 2. BookingPosted at 90'+8' Alfie Mawson (Fulham) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 90'+7' Marek Rodák (Fulham) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Marek Rodák (Fulham). Posted at 90'+6' Famara Diédhiou (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Nathan Baker. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Edin Dzeko (Roma) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Bryan Cristante. Posted at 87' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Pau López. BookingPosted at 83' Nikola Kalinic (Roma) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Nikola Kalinic (Roma). Metz vs Lyon Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Metz vs Lyon in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary ... BATE Borisov is the best team in Belarus and this time is the favorite up against FC Minsk away. BATE Borisov have been under performing since this Belarus league and including the last poor result at the cup as well. I'm pretty sure they will get back on track as they are favorites to win this league. BATE Borisov is slightly underrated at the odds of 1.95 by the bookies as their fair odds seem to be 1.91. FC Minsk is overrated by all bookies at 3.50 as fair odds seem to be 4.58. My bet is A +0.5 BETA The visitors also have history against them when they head to Celtic Park. Rennes have lost both of their previous away games against Scottish opponents, going down 0-1 against Rangers in 1971 (Cup Winners' Cup) and 1-3 against Celtic in 2011 (Europa League). The Bhoys have built on that with their draw in the away meeting, adding to the visitors’ struggles in this competition. I think it's important you show respect to all the people at the club whatever your role is, and I think we have shown real good togetherness by doing this. Rangers said some of their employees would be furloughed due to "extraordinary challenges" from the crisis but would continue to receive their full salary through "top up" assistance from the club. It is only natural he will make those mistakes but we as a collective have to be willing to let him make those mistakes. That means the journalists [again, guilty] who will laud him with their words, the Chelsea fans who will start calling him the Scottish Fabregas, and the opposition fans who will conversely try to destroy him the minute he makes a mistake. It is a big worry. Tottenham are the worst team of those chasing that top-four position - I don't see how they make the Champions League at this rate. There is no doubt that not having Harry Kane and Son Heung-min will have an impact on your team. I am probably being very critical when you have lost your two best players but I am critical because it has been going on a long time now. Constant chopping and changing not helpingIn the weirdest way possible, I would rather be losing games but seeing a performance that suggests it is going to come good. Vitesse and Heerenveen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Vitesse this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 7L. Meanwhile Heerenveen have 7W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Real Sociedad cancel training return plans Real Sociedad have announced that plans for players to resume training on individual regimes at the club's training ground have been abandoned. We want to remind everyone that Real Sociedad's decision was to give first team players the option to continue individual training at the Zubieta training ground," said a club statement. No decision on the issues has yet been taken by FIFA. Willian's contract expires this summerGetty Images "This work has already started and will be conducted in consultation with all key stakeholders, including confederations, member associations, clubs, leagues and players," FIFA added. Most domestic and international football competitions around the world have been suspended due to the pandemic and national team tournaments such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America have been postponed. They were never going to do group training and each player could decide whether to train at home or the facility, always complying with the safety measures instructed by the health authorities. We are well aware of the responsibility we have and that's why Real Sociedad is working on a plan for our athletes and employees to return to work that puts their health before any other consideration. Speaking in Mental Health Awareness Week, Bellamy explained how his career was the pinnacle of his depression. During my career my depression was worse, way worse, the emotional side… I'd come home and wouldn't speak for three days," he said. I had a wife, young family and I literally wouldn't talk. I would shut myself away in a room and then I would go to bed on my own. That was the only way I could deal with depression. We weren't as clinical as we could have been. We didn't show enough quality in terms of our balls into the box and create enough opportunities for the level of dominance that we had. In the second half we deservedly went ahead but to concede so soon afterwards and, ultimately, to concede again, was disappointing as both goals were preventable. We were denied a clear-cut penalty but it was a game that really, given where we were and the control we had, we should have won.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page