top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

Today: Piast Gliwice v Cracovia live watch 23 February 2024 Today

Sports bettors can review detailed Piast Gliwice v KS Cracovia betting tips and ... Today Live. Refresh. Predictions. We are using cookies for the best possible ...

Kane to the rescue once again. Did you know? Only Alan Shearer (145) and Sergio Aguero (138) have scored more Premier League goals in their first 200 appearances in the competition than Harry Kane (136). Martial: I think I saw Anthony Martial smile over the Christmas period. This lad only seems happy when he's scoring goals. Against Newcastle he bagged two and his second was gorgeous. I was beginning to have my doubts that Martial was the right man to lead the line for Manchester United. We have to make sure he is in good shape. He hasn't played for three months so it's a question of whether he is up to speed. But at the moment he is fit enough to be in the squad," added Zidane. City have been hit with a two-year ban from European competition as of next season by UEFA, but Zidane said he did not think the sanction would affect Real's match with them. Bruno Fernandes scored United's fifth with a free-kick from the edge of the area. Reaction from Old Trafford and the rest of Saturday's Premier League gamesUnited front three outscoring Liverpool'sIt was the first time United had scored five in a Premier League game since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first match in charge, a 5-1 win at Cardiff in December 2018. It also extended their unbeaten run to 16 games, stretching back to the home defeat by Burnley on 22 January. The match had come alive after a poor first half in which Ayew had wasted the best chance when he scuffed wide from close range. Victory was Palace's first in four Premier League games and lifted them into the top half of the table while West Ham remain hovering just above the relegation zone. The two sides came into the game in poor form, with Bournemouth having lost six of their last seven and Arsenal only winning once since beating Bournemouth 1-0 at the Emirates on Oct. Manchester United were the first to blot his copybook with a 2-1 win earlier this month at Old Trafford, but this home defeat by Chelsea, the club he led to three Premier League titles, was much more worrying, underlining the task he has taken on. Mourinho had never lost a home match against a previous club in any competition, winning 12 and drawing one, but his former midfielder Frank Lampard totally outwitted his old mentor in the coaching stakes as his Chelsea side dominated throughout. Piast Gliwice - KS Cracovia prediction 23.02.2024 Sports bettors can review detailed Piast Gliwice v KS Cracovia betting tips and Today Live. Refresh. Predictions. We are using cookies for the best possible ... Croatia remain sixth in the Fifa rankings, two places behind England, and still have the inspirational Luka Modric to call on. Like the team itself, Modric may be past his best but take Croatia lightly at your peril. They have risen to the occasion against England in the past, not just in Russia but also infamously at a rain-lashed Wembley in November 2007 when - even though they had already qualified - they won 3-2 to end Steve McLaren's hopes of reaching Euro 2008 and his time as manager. For this mach Spain soccer league between Barcelona and Mallorca we look see a great soccer play from boat teams in this mach and a mach with more goals from boat teams. We will play the best pick for this mach in the time over from 4.25 goals what be a best chance for us get a secure win if we see at the mach this five goals what can be the best chance for us for this match. Home team from Barcelona will try get a great win with big score and get this first position in Spain league. Happy and Joy! Getafe, who narrowly missed out on finishing fourth and earning a Champions League place on the final day of last season, briefly moved into the coveted position by seeing off Eibar before Sociedad recovered fourth spot. Substitute Rodriguez darted into the area to meet a through ball and rounded goalkeeper Marko Dmitrovic before passing into an empty net from a tight angle, while Eibar had winger Fabian Orellana sent off in stoppage time. Admittedly his goal took a slight deflection but it needed an in-form Kasper Schmeichel to keep the winger from adding to his tally. Regrettably for Mahrez, he didn't have it all his own way. He had to hand the man of the match award to Kevin de Bruyne. Did you know? Mahrez had 10 shots against Leicester, the most by a player in a single Premier League game since Andre Schurrle for Fulham against Burnley in August 2018 (11). They will be able to gain entry only individually if accompanied by a parent. His words begged the question - just how young are these Ultras? And were they sent to bed early as punishment? 15. Elephant pops the questionPellie the Elephant has always lived life on the edge as Dumbarton's mascot, right from the time he started making iffy gestures to away fans and culminating with that dreadful moment when he showed his backside to a group of sweary Morton supporters. Posted at 75' Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Tanguy Ndombele replaces Lucas Moura. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Danny Rose replaces Jan Vertonghen. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Jorginho following a corner. This looks a good opportunity for Vitesse to return to winning ways. They have decent home form and face a side they have already had a convincing win over this season. Twente are in relegation trouble and have a terrible away record with far too many goals being conceded. Go for a home win in this game. Man of the Match - Odsonne EdouardBBC Scotland's Jonathan Sutherland at the Simple Digital ArenaCeltic's main man up front didn't get on the scoresheet but was at the heart of all things dangerous for the champions. The French Under-21 striker cuts a languid figure at times but it is deceptive as he has that extra gear and touch of quality that can make all the difference in the final third. Football LeagueJARROD BOWEN (23, forward, Hull)Value: £7. Linked with: Leicester, Leeds, Newcastle, West BromBowen has been one of the most consistent players in the Championship over the past few years, scoring 14 league goals in 2017-18 and 22 last season. It has been another prolific campaign for the player this time and a step up to the top flight finally looks on the cards. LYLE TAYLOR (29, striker, Charlton)Linked with: Rangers, Swansea, West Brom, Sheffield WednesdayMontserrat international striker Taylor fired Charlton back into the Championship last season - he was League One's top scorer with 25 goals. Liverpool have gone 52 home league games without defeat. Manchester United have lost five away league games this season. Liverpool have won their last 12 league games. Liverpool haven't conceded in their last six league games. It's getting close to be a question of when Liverpool will win the Premier League title not if. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Southampton. Sofiane Boufal replaces Stuart Armstrong. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Joe Willock (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, Arsenal. Other options being examined, Webb said, were whether to add time automatically only in the final 10 minutes or even just in stoppage time itself. Although Webb thinks the sport is fundamentally healthy, he belives it can nevertheless be improved. It's not broken but we're always looking at ways to enhance it," said the 48-year-old Yorkshireman. Sagadam will host Kopetdag Asgabat for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this will be tense match for both sides. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Sagadam have advantage at home stadium. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, the hosts have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. They are not convincing team. In last game Sagadam is won 1-0 against worst Merw. On the other hand Kopetdag Asgabat is very average team in this season. However, they have the potential to fight for the positive result. My pick - draw. It’s unfathomable that a team may lose out on 0. Also, it does not take into account the strength of the teams you have played. In addition, some sides, including Brighton, have five home games left as opposed to others, who have four. Any decision would require 14 of the 20 clubs to vote in favour and Bloom does not see that happening. I really cannot see the percent that would be needed voting for it," he said. If you are going to travel 6,000 miles for every game you might as well ensure you make history in the process. That's exactly what amateur side JS Saint-Pierroise - from the volcanic Indian Ocean island of Reunion - have done by reaching the last 32 of the French Cup. Reunion is a French overseas territory and, as such, its teams are eligible for the competition. On Saturday they will face SAS Epinal, becoming only the second overseas team to reach this stage after Guiana side ASC Le Geldar. The hosts haven’t exactly turned Kennilworth Road into a fortress this term. Luton have the third-worst home record in the Championship, with only two wins here all season. While they’ve managed to score 12 goals in eight here, they’ve also let in 14 goals in that time. That’s led to a string of high scoring home losses, including three 2-1 defeats here. Jose Mourinho, however, has been getting results without fanfare in largely unspectacular fashion to qualify for the Europa League. It's a start, although Mourinho will need to improve again next season to convince the doubters. He has got plenty of work to do - but plenty of talent to work with. Pre-season prediction: 3rdWhat I said in August: "The title? No - let's not forget they lost 13 league games last season - but top three and time to end Pochettino's wait for a trophy. Big thing is Ajax want to keep [Erik] Ten Hag, therefore keep being ambitious, keep the selection intact and adding better options. Its still unlikely though – after losing De Ligt and De Jong and now potentially losing [David] Neres, [Donny] Van de Beek and [Hakim] Ziyech would see him leave as well I think. I want to thank this institution for giving me the chance,” Setien said. Not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I have to thank the club. I’m excited about this challenge and this project. Video - Quique Setién: Yesterday I was walking with cows, today I'm coaching the best players in the world00:31 “I thank Ernesto Valverde for leaving me with a side that is top of the league. What happened between me and Sonny is part of football sometimes," added Lloris. At the end of the game you could see we were more than happy. Media playback is not supported on this device Bust-up with Son 'part of football' - Lloris The result gave boss Mourinho his 200th victory in the Premier League, the Portuguese becoming only the fifth manager to reach the landmark. It came following a poor 3-1 loss at Sheffield United in their previous game, after which Mourinho had questioned the mentality of his players. Atlas have recently had 1 wins and 3 losses. They have scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goal in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 3 of their last 5 league games scoring 5 goal and conceding 5. The question is whether we want to reach the cross at the top or if we want to stay a bit lower and enjoy the view. If that was not bad enough for a team that is leading the title race in Germany, former coach Ralf Rangnick, who is currently Red Bull's head of Sport and Development Soccer, had his own stinging criticism of the players' commitment. I'm not sure that home team will win in this match, because this season, they are mostly have problems with defense and teams who are playing good from counter attacks, often are make problems to Partizan. Team is not so long ago played in big city Derby 0-0 against Red Star but they are played very bad in attack. On the other side, Radnicki Nis is team from southern Serbia and in last two-three seasons, they are became third strongest team in this country. They will surely score here at least one goal and rest will do the Partisan. Over is ok. The death toll in Italy has jumped to 52 and the total number of confirmed cases in Europe’s worst-affected country has climbed past the 2,000 mark. Serie A said last Thursday that five matches in affected regions would be played behind closed doors at the weekend, then changed its mind on Saturday and postponed them until May 13. Piast Gliwice vs Stal Mielec Livescore and Live Video You can watch Piast Gliwice vs Stal Mielec live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream ... Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Watford 3, Liverpool 0. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Watford. Nathaniel Chalobah replaces Abdoulaye Doucouré. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Divock Origi. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Adam Lallana (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Our crowd will be our advantage and we have to use it with the performance on the pitch. It has to be exceptional because they defend deep and have counter-attack threat. Each player can be dangerous. I have the highest respect for them but there are always ways and we have to find them tomorrow night. We have to show we have really learned from the first game. Liverpool have lost three of their past five games in all competitions - more than the rest of the season combined. I didn't expect Harry (Kane) and Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davies to be out with big injuries but it doesn't change my approach to the situation. I think I have to go with more eyes on the future. Mourinho pointed to the example of Liverpool at how transfer windows can transform a club. Liverpool needed a keeper and they got Alisson Becker, one of the best three in the world, the problem was resolved in one transfer window," he said. Shadri Tabriz is going to host Fajr on Monday afternoon and this is a game between the team which is at 18th position in the league table against the team which is at 4th position in the league table. Over the past years, the encounter between these two teams have been quite even with both teams winning 3 games each in their last 6 H2H matches. The hosts are not in good form. They have lost by 2 goals in 4 of their last 6 league matches and they have lost 5 of their last 7 league matches as well. Ironi are also not playing good in away matches. They have won just 2 of their last 16 away matches in the league. Both teams were not consistent in the league so far. I feel that there will be goals in this match. Other things to consider?Sheffield United are at inconsistent Newcastle this Saturday - Blades striker Billy Sharp has scored three goals in his past four games in all competitions. Wolves are at West Ham and their forward Diogo Jota has been involved in four goals in his past three Premier League appearances. Burnley's Nick Pope is the leading goalkeeper in many fantasy football competitions, but he has conceded 17 goals against this weekend's opponents Manchester City - eight more than he has conceded against any other side while at the Clarets. Without being as explosive as they have been at Stadio Olimpico, le Aquile have been useful on the road, winning four, drawing two and losing just one of their seven matches away from the comforts of home. They've won each of their last three on their travels but have conceded in each of those and are now without a clean sheet in each of their last six travelling matches, which doesn't exactly bode well ahead of a match against a free-scoring Cagliari side. The club's former striker Ferguson had made a great impact since stepping in after Marco Silva was sacked following a 5-2 defeat by Merseyside rivals Liverpool, steering the Toffees through some rough waters with an unbeaten league record. He made a dream debut with a 3-1 home win over Chelsea, followed by a 1-1 draw at Manchester United. He has been absolutely brilliant in the two games back. The point consolidated Leicester's hold on third place in the table, nine points clear of Manchester United in fifth, while Brighton moved six points away from the relegation zone. Follow live - Spurs v West HamOne to forgetThere have been question marks over the entertainment factor in some top-flight games since the restart and this fixture will not live long in the memory. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, West Ham United. Albian Ajeti replaces Robert Snodgrass. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Crystal Palace 2, West Ham United 1. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Connor Wickham. BookingPosted at 89' Pablo Zabaleta (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Jordan Lukaku (Lazio) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Corner, Lazio. Conceded by Lucas Paquetá. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Theo Hernández (Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ante Rebic. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Lazio. BOLOGNA STAGE ANOTHER FIGHTBACK Bologna's stoppage-time equaliser in the draw against Udinese 1-1 furthered their reputation as Serie A's comeback team. Sinisa Mihajlovic's side are 10th with 34 points -- a vast improvement on last season when they were battling relegation - and 15 of those have been won in matches where Bologna have come from behind. An independent review of the running of CAF by Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC), seen by Reuters last month, found "potential elements of mismanagement" and "possible abuse of power" amidst concern about widespread use of cash payments. FIFA's Samoura restructured much of CAF, including controversially exiting a lucrative television deal which has meant that none of African football’s major matches over the last month have been shown by major broadcasters. Assisted by Luiz Araújo. Posted at 73' Foul by Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 73' Tiago Djaló (Lille) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Julian Draxler tries a through ball, but Mauro Icardi is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Lille. Dedryck Boyata tries a through ball, but Javairô Dilrosun is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Javairô Dilrosun replaces Niklas Stark. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Vedad Ibisevic replaces Dodi Lukébakio. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. That stopped the Eagles' slide towards the relegation battle, and now Brighton badly need the same to give themselves a bit of breathing space at the bottom. I think the Seagulls will do it too - as a derby game, this one is always lively but they have a good record against Palace in the top flight and I have a feeling that will continue. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Sam's prediction: These teams are in a similar category - not quite in the relegation zone, but not far above it.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page