top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

((WATCH)) Real Sociedad vs. Villarreal live streaming 23 February 2024

Watch La Liga LIVE | Fri. Feb 23, 3PM/4 ECT - YouTubeYouTube · SportsMax TV1 view · 3 days ago YouTube · SportsMax TV YouTube · SportsMax TV 0:16

These two forwards will also form a key discussion before and during the game. Milan have three wins in their last five matches and have lost just one of their last eight matches, winning five and keeping four clean sheets. They have scored two or more goals in four of their last six matches but have just one clean sheet in the last five matches. Sheffield United are unbeaten in four matches in all competitions. Reading have failed to win four of their last six matches in all competitions. Sheffield United have won on three of their last four visits to Reading. The FA Cup fifth round is upon us and among the fixtures at this stage of the competition is the interesting match-up between Reading and Sheffield United. I did the same, under slightly different circumstances, as a 17-year-old in 2006 when I headed home a last-minute equaliser for Manchester City in a 1-1 draw at Aston Villa in the fifth round. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Micah Richards rescues FA Cup tie for Man City Unlike Jones, I had already broken into City's first team and played a few matches before that day, but there was no hype about me until I scored that goal. Real Sociedad vs Villarreal stream and TV listings Real Sociedad vs Villarreal - February 23, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea: Kepa 6, Tomori 6, Zouma 5, Rudiger 5, Emerson 5, Jorginho 5, Kante 6, Azpilicueta 6, Willian 6, Hudson-Odoi 5, Abraham 5 Substitutes: Mount 6, Pulisic 5, Pedro n/a Southampton: McCarthy 6, Bertrand 7, Stephens 7, Bednarek 7, Soares 6, Redmond 8, Hojbjerg 7, Ward-Prowse 8, Armstrong 7, Obafemi 7, Adams 7 Substitutes: Ings 6, Boufal n/a, Romeu n/a KEY MOMENTS 31’ - GOAL! Southampton lead! What a lovely solo run and finish by Obafemi! 59’ - GREAT DEFENDING! Redmond breaks down the left and looks for Adams. Henderson is impressing in his second loan spell at Sheffield United, while Romero has done well for United in the Europa League and other cup competitions this season. Solskjaer admited after the game that he feared a result after conceding an early goal. The Norwegian said: "It's a strange feeling really. The English FA, which has been leading a feasibility study, presented the findings to other associations at a meeting before the Euro 2020 draw on Saturday. The feasibility study is positive and there's a sense that the right thing to do is go forward," FAI general manager Noel Mooney told The Times. Tight game here, where visiting team already took an important minimal win at the home in the first part of the season. Host is named as big favorite currently, but it is the question if they would play from all power in this game. Varna side is already at the top, and they secured the playoff from the first position, since won 43 points in the group. Cittadella have moved into the promotion mix again, sitting in second place and on their way to an automatic promotion place. Given that Citta are currently unbeaten in six matches in Serie B, we think they’ll be a tough nut to crack here. The visitors should come here looking to make things difficult, especially if they’ve caught any of Fiorentina’s last few games. Norwich City say relegation from the Premier League should be scrapped if the top flight completes its season but the Championship does not. Premier League clubs met on Monday to to continue talks on 'Project Restart' but doing away with relegation has not yet been discussed. The league is aiming to return by 12 June, with the Canaries bottom of the table and six points from safety. Championship clubs are due to meet on Wednesday after an EFL board meeting. I do feel I wasn't given as much of a chance as everybody else in the backline. I did want to play for him (Mourinho). I thought I'd continue playing," Rose told the BBC. I knew after a month (of Mourinho joining) I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play. Pohang Steelers Will host Ulsan Hyundai at Pohang steel Yard in K League 1 of South Korea on Saturday. Pohang Steelers registered big 4-1 win over Incheon when Visited to Incheon Football Stadium last time. But lost last home game to Seoul by 1-2. Five of the last seven matches of Pohang saw more than 2.5 Goals. While Ulsan Hyundai are unbeaten this season but last two matches finished in Draw. However Ulsan Hyundai Scored 9 goals this season. Negao Junior alone Scored five goals for Ulsan Hyundai this season. Also four of the last five head to head matches saw more than 2.5 goals . Posted at 82' Foul by Jack O'Connell (Sheffield United). Posted at 82' Roberto Pereyra (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Watford. Andre Gray replaces Troy Deeney. Posted at 79' Foul by David McGoldrick (Sheffield United). Posted at 79' Adrian Mariappa (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Adrian Mariappa. The pressing ability of Championship leaders Leeds under influential Argentine coach, known for his brand of hard-running football dubbed "Bielsa-ball", had Arsenal on the back foot. A nightmare for every team. To play against them is painful like going to the dentist - it's tough. They are a great team and what they've built is powerful," Arteta said. Lawro's prediction: 0-2SUNDAY West Ham v Wolves (14:00)We know how good Wolves are but if West Ham play as well as they did in their defeat at Arsenal last week, they will win. Lawro's prediction: 2-1 Tottenham v Man Utd (16:30)Tottenham have gone six games without a win and it is hard to see them ending that run on Sunday. They are so poor at the back, and they give a lot of goals away. I don't think Jose Mourinho knows how to sort that out, either. No one can doubt his professionalism, his willingness or his desire to play football. He's one of the best midfielders in the world and it'll be like signing a new player before the transfer window opens. He's stepping up his recovery and let's see how soon he'll be match-fit and available. Midfielder Scott McTominay could also return against Villa after missing United's last two games with an ankle injury and the Norwegian boss said that would allow Pogba to play in a more advanced role when he returned to the side. Wolves keeper Rui Patricio saved Raheem Sterling's spot kick, but VAR spotted an encroachment in the area by Conor Coady who had cleared the loose ball and so the penalty had to be retaken. Again, Patricio saved from Sterling but this time the England winger drove home the rebound to put City in front. Blades fans and those who take a keen interest in the Championship would've known prior to this season that Sheffield United, under the astute management of Chris Wilder, are no mugs. Not only are they tough to get the better of, but they're a clever, attractive, ball-playing side, a side that can hurt teams in a variety of ways. The wider footballing audience now know just what The Blades, who occupy a respectable 7th place, are capable of. The 30-year-old Croatian could leave Anfield this summer as he continues to fall down the pecking order for Jurgen Klopp's side behind Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip. City open to Mahrez summer departure to PSG The Sun are reporting that Manchester City won't stand in the way of Paris Saint-Germain making an £80m move for winger Riyad Mahrez this summer. Merthyr Town will host Harrow Borough for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this season. Both teams have big fluctuations. I think, this is a very unpredictable match. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to get a positive result. I expect, Harrow will try to continue with the winning series. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Merthyr Town who's is really better team at home. However, they have highly variable results. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I expect, the visitors will try to pick up another one victory. ▶️ Real Sociedad vs Villarreal Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Real Sociedad vs Villarreal live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. He's training, he's available for every game, so I'm delighted with the boy. Morelos takes firm stance on racism Alfredo Morelos insists racist abuse won't force him out of Scottish football. The Colombian has become arguably the most high-profile character in the Premiership since joining Rangers from HJK Helsinki three years ago and has made headlines for a variety of reasons as his scoring exploits have been hailed and discipline questioned. This mach from Australia league between Capalaba and Brisbane we will look see a best new soccer match from boat teams and a great new chance for this mach get a new great chance play a best pick for this much and can for this our play get a new win at this match now. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from over from 4.50 goals what can be this best chance for our play at this mach now and can we look get a new great 12. 50 points to our score in full. Ahead of Wednesday's Champions League tie against Juventus, Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas stated, "I would like to see Aouar at Juventus in the future and I hope that that is also his ambition". Paper Round's view: The Chelsea recruitment team is looking very organised ahead of the summer transfer window. Yet again, there was no bubbly to be seen, but instead a half bottle of Buckfast as Raith left-back Kieran MacDonald took to Twitter to start his lockdown title party. View more on twitterIt is cruel on Falkirk. With eight games left unplayed, including what could have been a potential final-day title decider between both sides, it has left a sour taste in the mouths for the Bairns. But as expected, social media didn't take an entirely sympathetic approach. Of all things he's been struck down ill now," the Norwegian said. He's been off for two or three days – three days probably – so that's not beneficial. That's probably set him back quite a bit. Solksjaer had given Pogba, who has been sidelined for two and a half months with an ankle injury, permission to attend his brother Florentin's wedding in France on Friday. I think that we will see at least two goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and it is ok for me to try this option. Ok, if we so far results of this two teams, than it is pretty clear that both of them are so far played mostly defensive matches, but in this case, I don't believe that will be the case. Smolevichi is in last round in league played 1-1, while rival is played 2-0 and won in last round. Yes, over is ok for me and I will try that - it is more than real. I'm forthright on transfers - SolskjaerSolskjaer says club must 'stick together' amid fan protestsSolskjaer has refused to talk publicly about Fernandes and has insisted the club will only sign long-term targets in the January transfer window, despite injuries to midfielders Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. However, it is understood United are prioritising midfield as an area to strengthen. Solskjaer's side are fifth in the Premier League, five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea in the battle for a Champions League place. Braithwaite made a promising debut off the bench against Alaves last weekend, assisting the last two goals. The Danish striker still has to prove that he can make a meaningful contribution at moments that matter, but he does offer the pace and directness which are otherwise lacking. Maintaining control or risking penetration? The top of La Liga before any of this weekend's gamesDecember's meeting was the first goalless draw between the teams since 2002, and this weekend's showdown could well be a similarly cagey affair. The 39-year-old will work with manager Gernot Rohr and replaces Imama Amapakabo in the technical crew of the three-times African champions. I'm super excited about the opportunity," Yobo, who played for Marseille, Everton and Fenerbahce during his club career, told ESPN. It's not something I was expecting so it came as a bit of a surprise, but when the opportunity came I had to grab it. Chievo continues the hunt to be able to return to the Italian finals Serie A. And they have done well this season and should have a really good chance away against Trapani to solve at least one point. Trapani is not a team to expect this season and will probably have to fight for his survival in Serie B and will have problems with Chievo's quick adjustments in this match. Another match where we should not see much goals or this should be a match where nothing special happens. Both teams are fighting at the bottom at the league to avoid relegation and as this is a direct duel between two teams that can be relegated I don't think that any of the coaches will want to risk anything and will force too much as this is a high value match. Both teams are mostly playing tight and even matches this season and the same goals when they are playing each other.I don't see any winner here. All I see is one boring match. Gent are yet to lose in the Europa League this season, picking up two wins and two draws, and now need just a point from their trip to France on Thursday to secure one of the two qualifying spots in Group I. Saint-Etienne haven’t won in the Europa League this season, but have only lost once, and really need to secure all three points and hope Wolfsburg drop points away at Oleksandria this Thursday to stand any chance of being in the mix for qualification come the final group game. Real Sociedad-Villarreal - LaLiga 2023/2024 Statistical 5 hours ago — For all of the team news and statistics, including injuries and suspensions, probable line-ups and predictions with facts and odds, ... At least that was the impression formed in a somewhat bizarre Clasico last night which saw Real Madrid run out 2-0 winners to claim top spot in La Liga courtesy of goals from Vinicius Jr and Mariano, netting just 30 seconds into his first appearance of the season. Madrid were clinical when they needed to be, but it was a strangely subdued performance from Barcelona, and in particular an off-colour Messi, who wasted one glorious chance when firing too close to Thibaut Courtois. It will be for Fifa to implement, but they will have to do so in conjunction with Wada. But there will be no flag or anthem. A Fifa spokesperson said football's world governing body was in contact with Wada to "clarify the extent of the decision in regards to football". This has happened before - a team of Russian athletes competed under a neutral flag at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. What about qualifying?The 2022 World Cup takes place from 21 November to 18 December, with European qualifying set to start in March 2021. Home team is became very good in last few weeks in Germany Bundesliga or I can say that they are became better after winter break in this league. Home team is in this moment in series of four matches where they are not lose, and in last match in Cup, they are beat Red Bull Leipzig 3-1 at home. I was watched that match and Kostic was great - he was also scored goal in finish of that duel. Augsburg, on the other side is Beat Werder Bremen in last round, 2-1, so it will be very interesting tonight and of course, efficient. Werder have seen five draws in their current seven-game winless run in the Bundesliga. Schalke have also seen plenty of draws in recent weeks. They have drawn three of their last six Bundesliga games. Furthermore, Werder Bremen have won just one of their five Bundesliga games this season. We feel that this game is likely to end in a draw. Bourg-Péronnas have a tremendous home record which they'll be looking to put to good use here against a shaky Lyon side. They've lost just one of their 13 matches at the Stade Marcel-Verchu00e8re under Karim Mokeddem which makes us think that they could pose Lyon a problem here. Scottish football should not "feel pressured" to restart next month even if plans to play again in England come to fruition, says Scottish FA president Rod Petrie. England has begun "Project Restart" with a view to the Premier League season resuming with no fans on 8 June. The Joint Response Group is assessing restarting in Scotland, but with no firm plans yet. It's not the model for football clubs in Scotland," Petrie told BBC Scotland. Premier League shirt names have been replaced with 'Black Lives Matter' and players have been taking a knee before games in support of racial equality. We are at the beginning of something," the 46-year-old said. It is very difficult to change culture and very difficult to change feelings. Nuno, who is the only black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) manager in the top flight, added: "A lot of people are changing, which is a good sign. The Hornets are left to reflect on a chaotic season on and off the pitch which saw their Italian owners sack three managers over the course of the campaign, including Nigel Pearson a week ago. Pearson was given his marching orders two games from the end of the season despite steering the team out of the relegation zone, with Hayden Mullins named interim head coach for the final week. While Watford's previous two appointments, Javier Gracia and Enrique Sanchez Flores, managed one Premier League win in 14 matches between them, Pearson guided the Premier League's second-oldest squad to seven victories and 25 points in his 20 games in charge. The hosts have the best defensive record in La Liga as they go to this game, having conceded only 10 goals. They also have the least losses (one), and their title charge is well on course. In terms of attack, Atletico are the second best in the league, with 40 goals. Luis Suarez has been great for the team in the season, at the moment on 14 league goals, five of which have come in the last four matches. AZ Jong beat Oss in the pairs reverse fixture back in August, where the scoreline finished 2-1, and four of the duos’ last five matches have seen both teams scored and over 2.5 goals. All of the hosts’ last six matches have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals, which is why we have backed at least three goals to be scored in Monday’s clash. So how did Ndidi develop into one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe? It all started with a ball made of Sellotape. Makeshift footballs and strict discipline - where it all beganThere is something simplistic yet regimented about Ndidi's role on the pitch - break up attacks, win back possession and pass. Rinse and repeat. The type of footballer he is can perhaps be traced back to his upbringing. Through all of his health struggles, Hutchinson has stayed focused and determined to play in the Premier League, with his coaches comparing his direct playing style to Leicester striker Jamie Vardy. Hutchinson believes had been playing the best football of his career this season, scoring in the EFL Trophy against Oxford in September and being nominated for player of the month in Premier League 2 in January. Arsenal's legal team have been in contact with their Manchester City counterparts over Mikel Arteta becoming the next Gunners boss, but there is still no agreement in place. Arteta has said his farewells to City staff, with the expectation being that he will be unveiled on Friday. The Spaniard remains under contract as City are still waiting for Arsenal to offer to pay compensation. Interim boss Freddie Ljungberg had his news conference cancelled on Thursday. There's contact going on all the time, be it from Charlie [Owen, fitness coach] myself or a doctor, or Ole, Michael [Carrick] and Mick [Phelan] are speaking to the players individually," McKenna told the club website. I think it's important they feel that sense of connection. I think they're getting that in a lot of different ways, be that through the different social media avenues, or I've tried to ring quite a few - especially a few of the younger boys - to make sure they're OK, and try to stop Brandon Williams tackling his dog on a regular basis!The Britons aiming to transform Berbatov's hometown teamI should have scored more - RooneyFermanagh's Kieran McKenna staying at Old Trafford"Angel Gomes tells me he's having regular cooking lessons from his brother and Tahith [Chong] has been chipping in in the kitchen.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page