top of page

Professional Group

Public·53 members

Today: Vancouver Canucks vs Seattle Kraken live 23/02/2024

6 hours ago — Get live streaming ...

In the 'Correct Score' market a 2-0 home win stands out. Dijon have often struggled for goals on the road, so a Nantes clean sheet appeals, especially as they've conceded the second-lowest number of shots on target at home in Ligue 1 this term. Nantes have also scored twice in each of their last two at home and look a good bet to repeat that feat against a relatively weak Dijon back-line. Match of England Premier League. Liverpool will play at home with team Watford. I will take guests with AH +0.5 here. Hosts are unbeaten in Premier League. It will be not easy to continue the same way. Every next team is very determined to stop this series. This season teams loki Arsenal or Tottenham didn't win with Watford. Most of people are waiting for defeat from Liverpool with Man UTD or Man City. But sensation will be with weak team. I predict guest win her. But my bet will be on Watford how asian handicap. I recommend to try this way for good odds . You will have your moments that best illustrate the unique footballing terrain we plough in Scotland. You might even have an entirely different top-20 than the one below. I will have accidentally overlooked some pearlers, I know that. I apologise, humbly. I'm fully expecting a tweet about why I missed out the time an Arbroath striker claimed to have been abducted by fembots in his previous life or why I omitted the fantastic story of Elgin's kit man, who used to be a roadie for the Rolling Stones and actually co-wrote Jumpin' Jack Flash. Vardy, who has scored 17 goals to fire Leicester into third place in the league this season, looks like joining them on the treatment table though, leaving Southgate potentially short of options as the European Championship looms. He pulled up sharply shortly before halftime on Wednesday and despite trying to continue, eventually left the field. This fixture features No. 1 vs No. 8 in the league, West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday. The hosts coming from a 0 - 1 away win to Hull City (no. 12 in the league) and their last home game a 2 - 2 draw with Charlton Athletic. The visitors coming from a 2 - 2 home draw with Swansea City (No. 5 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 1 loss to Blackburn Rovers. The hosts should win this one even though they played a lower table team than the visitors and scored one goal but didn't concede one goal to win the match then drew their last home game with multiple goals to a lower table team facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves, scoring and conceding multiple goals to draw the match then losing their last away game to a team below themselves scoring and conceding so a win to the hosts. Posted at 78' Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) hits the bar with a right footed shot from very close range. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a headed pass. Posted at 77' Matteo Guendouzi (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by James Tarkowski (Burnley). Posted at 77' Foul by Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal). Last year saw them go all the way to the quarter finals of the Copa Libertadores. They are unbeaten in their last 16 home games in this competition and that stretches all the way back to 2011. To show how difficult this will be for the away side, that's the only home loss Internacional have suffered in 37 games over a period of 27 years. The main problem is that Nurnberg except for a 2-2 draw away from home at Regensburg some rounds ago have not really played high scoring games in the league since the restart, but they have no other option but to win this game after losing last round with 1-0 at home to Sandhausen, but on the road they even could have won away from home at league leaders from Arminia Bielefeld as they drew the game 1-1, and also dominated St. Pauli but lost because they had a player sent-off. The top four sides qualify for the Champions League and Villarreal face Atletico on SundayNow he is back in fine form - scoring six goals since Christmas - and has guided the Yellow Submarine into contention for a top-four place. Even more incredibly, Cazorla - part of the Spain team who won Euro 2008 and Euro 2012 - could be going for a third European title this summer after starting Spain's last two qualifiers in November. Celtic's players want the chance to secure a record-equalling ninth straight Scottish top-flight title on the pitch, says captain Scott Brown. On Thursday, Uefa paved the way for the SPFL to exercise its authority to call the Premiership campaign early amid the coronavirus crisis. That would crown Celtic as champions as they currently lead Rangers by 13 points with eight games left. I would love to see the league finish," Brown told Sky Sports. Alba said the team had played well and proved they were not affected by the events of the past week. We showed that we are a team and that's what we need to keep on doing," he added. I think we put in a great performance, one of the best of the season. It's a real shame we conceded the goal so late but that's what football is like. The Ibrox club, backed by Hearts and Stranraer, have forced an EGM on 12 May, and say they have proof of a "lack of fair play" in the voting process. Findlay calls for Rangers to show evidence'Allegations causing intolerable strain'How would you reconstruct the SPFL?In the meantime, the league have agreed with a request to consult the top-flight clubs before calling the Premiership season. Uefa have said a decision must be made by 25 May. Two and a half hours later, standing now, collar turned up against the cold, when the final whistle went it was still there. Sid Lowe was there to see the start of the Quique Setien era at Barcelona. RETRO CORNER It’s Arsenal v Chelsea tonight, so what better way to reminisce than with the ‘It’s Only Ray Parlour’ FA Cup final of 2002. It must need a player there to give advice on what the player is doing. Powerful people do not like to be criticised' Tottenham were not given a penalty for this Joshua King shove on Harry KaneTottenham manager Jose Mourinho said "everyone in the world" thought his side should have had a penalty, apart from video assistant referee Michael Oliver. King pushed Kane in the back as he defended a cross but referee Paul Tierney did not award a penalty and Oliver chose not to intervene. The visitors have both fired and hired Eugenio Corini this term. He was dispatched after their poor start, but brought back after things failed to improve. Overall it has been a poor campaign regardless of who has been at the helm. Following seven defeats in nine matches, the visitors look to be in trouble here. Stankovic, who had a brief stint as Andrea Stramaccioni's assistant at Serie A side Udinese, replaced Vladan Milojevic who guided Red Star to two successive league titles and Champions League group stage berths before he stepped down on Thursday. Stankovic, who spent three years at Red Star as a teenager before moving to Italy, was delighted to return home and thanked Milojevic for welcoming him into the driving seat. Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken 10/23/21 Stream the NHL Game Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, October 23, 2021. An interesting game here in South Korean K League. The host team returned in K league 1 following a three-year absence. Gwangju did well in K league 2, with the team earning auto promotion. Team's main goal will be securing first division survival and they will do their best to get something positive in the opener. Seongnam finished bottom half of the table last season. The Magpies are experienced side in K league and they should go for win in this opener. Everyone is finding value in sway team. But Four of the last 7 direct confrontation between two teams ended sharing spoils. We could see a similar case on Saturday. But I was running in my head. And when I see someone in a better position than me I always give the ball. No selfishness. In the end we win and lose together. It seems a bit strange but in every team I have been in, you see my style of play, and sometimes fans and payers don't understand that and they become a bit afraid of it - like I am not helping and not good for the team. But after a while you get used to it because this style can bring results. Leeds are far from an easy opponent to face as well. The visitors sit top of the Championship table and are nine points clear in the automatic promotion places. It’s looking like this could be the year they finally return to the top flight, so they will be keen to test their mettle against Premier League opponents. For this match between Mainz and Paderborn we will look see a new great soccer match from this Germany league where we look see a great soccer match from boat teams and a mach with more goals from boat teams in this mach. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals for this full time this match now. If we see this four goals we will can look get a maximum win for this pick from new 5 points to our score. If we see three goals at the match we can look get a half win. Canucks (37-15-6) vs. Kraken (23-21-11) | 7:00 p.m. 12 hours ago — Ongoing homestand queues up Pacific leader Vancouver Thursday and wild-card competitor Minnesota Saturday. Net-front presence and continued ... The Spaniard joined City from Valencia in 2010 and has gone on to win four Premier League titles, two FA Cups and five League Cups and could yet end his time at the club with more silverware. So how should Silva be honoured by the club when he leaves? Does he deserve a statue at Etihad Stadium?"I don't know," said boss Pep Guardiola. This club had many incredible top players. Pablo Zabaleta, Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, Silva, Sergio Aguero, these types of guys. That's a big thing they need to address. Transport and travel - any logistical concerns?Qatar will spend more than £160bn on infrastructure for the tournament in addition to the vast outlay on stadiums. McManaman, though, has some concerns about congestion on the roads during the World Cup based on his time in the country. I think the down sides are the traffic will be really bad. Seeing it here, with the amount of people who are going to come, it will be a problem," said the former Liverpool and England winger. Cubanga have gone ten league games without a win. Academicia have won three of their last four away league games. Cubanga have only won one home league game this season. The fight against relegation continues for Cubanga. They are 14th in the Girabola and two points from safety and host Academica who are sixth in the table. Queens Park Rangers were in good form before the league was postponed with a 3-3-0 record in the last 6 matches. At home they have a 5-1-2 record in the last 8 games scoring 21 goals. They also have an excellent home record against Barnsley with a 13-1-0 record in the last 14 meetings with every match this century ending in a win. Diriangen fc will be hosting Real Madriz fc, there is no doubt that the home team will beat the visitors, their last game at this venue ended with two goals to nil and this shows that the visitors were not in form that day because they didn't have to reply. Lloris is in the baffling category of goalkeepers who look great on statistic charts but are unavoidably calamitous on the pitch. And when that player is your captain, it doesn’t exactly exude confidence across the pitch. Sack everyone. OK, not quite everyone. But how many players outside of Harry Kane, Son Heung-min, Moussa Sissoko and Giovani Lo Celso would be guaranteed a start at any other Premier League club? There was a time when Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen were pushing to be the greatest defensive pairing in Europe. Tottenham have failed to win 16 of their 20 games away from home this season. RB Leipzig are unbeaten in their last 11 home games in all competitions. Tottenham have faced German opposition three times this season, losing on every occasion. The Champions League is the most exciting competition in club football one could forgive Tottenham fans if they weren't exactly pumped about their team's trip to Germany to take on RB Leipzig this Tuesday. The review is part of a list of '11 goals' which FIFA president Gianni Infantino has outlined for the next three years. Those goals include their ongoing attempt to reform the transfer system and expanding the use of technology, including the video assistant referee (VAR) system. The successful implementation of VAR in FIFA’s competitions provides a foundation for the continuous enhancement of VAR technology, which should focus particularly on improving communication around VAR incidents and making the technology accessible for all member associations, regardless of their size and/or financial resources," said FIFA. They have another vital home match as they host Bayern Munich in the first leg of their last sixteen tie in the Champions League. Chelsea would probably have preferred the game at Stamford Bridge to be the second leg. They will take heart from the fact that Liverpool beat Bayern last season over two legs after a goalless home first leg. Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken live watch 23 February 3 hours ago — Nov 18, 2023 — Live Stream the Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks game on Fubo: Start your free trial now! Barcelona's second goal arrived ... Wolves' two goals were very different. The first owed a lot to the Hammers' poor marking, as they allowed Dendoncker space to poke home Moutinho's dead ball. And the second was a result of Jonny's superb lung-busting run which was followed by a pinpoint finish from Cutrone. Haller disappoints for the HammersWest Ham were poor. Guests have a record of 2-3-1 in their last 6 games played only losing with solid Hansa Rostock away from home, they even defeated Wurzburger Kickers with 1-0 on the road and that side is fighting for promotion at this stage being 2nd in the league standings, while last round they hosted another top side in the league Bayern II and had the lead 2-0 in the game against the odds but drew just 2-2 in the end. Tahith Chong was gulity of an astonishing miss in the 54th minute when he fired over a gaping goal from five metres and United were punished shortly afterwards as Astana scored two quickfire goals. Shomko equalised barely 30 seconds later when he steered a low shot from 10 metres past United's 36-year-old goalkeeper Lee Grant, who also made his full debut for the club. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Watford. Tom Cleverley replaces Troy Deeney. BookingPosted at 84' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 84' Will Hughes (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. That followed a call from Italy’s sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora to suspend the league amid the coronavirus outbreak. The game eventually started 75 minutes later than planned, and SPAL earned a valuable three points thanks to a second-half Petagna spot kick, which lifted them off bottom and into 19th place on 18 points, two ahead of Brescia. MAN OF THE MATCH - Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) A recognition that could be shared with Virgil van Dijk, as the pair of them were responsible or the victory. Dangerous in attack and on the ball, and more than dependable at the back. Even with the presence of Dejan Lovren they were able to keep things tight at the back until Alisson introduced calamity. All of Ajax’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals which suggests that a 1-0 win for the hosts is unlikely this weekend, especially as Heracles concede an average of 1.5 goals per away game, which is why we have backed a 2-0 win for the hosts. Ajax have kept clean sheets in 83% of their home games this season, while Heracles have failed to score in 33% of their games on the road, and those percentages also represent the amount of ‘wins to nil’ Ajax have enjoyed at home and how many Heracles have lost away. But fans of Bournemouth, Watford and Aston Villa are preparing for a nerve-shredding day as their clubs look to avoid joining Norwich in the Championship. After a long slog of a season, three teams separated by three points, with almost identical goal difference, are left to battle for one Premier League place. Villa, who start the day outside of the bottom three on goal difference, visit a West Ham side who are now safe, 18th-placed Watford go to FA Cup finalists Arsenal, while 19th-placed Bournemouth are at mid-table Everton. Chelsea manager Antonio Conte had left Hazard on the bench, alongside striker Diego Costa, but the Belgian came on to score and set up Nemanja Matic for the winning goals. Willian, given the nod ahead of Hazard, had scored twice in the first half but those goals were cancelled out by Tottenham duo Harry Kane and Dele Alli. Chelsea went on to lose 2-1 to Arsenal in the final after Victor Moses was shown a red card. Rizespor got a 1-1 draw in their last game against Sivasspor away after going down against Galatasaray 1-2 in Istanbul. After 19 games they are 11th in the league with 24 points, with goals difference of 20:28. They have win 7 total games in the league this season. The got a 1-1 draw in their last meeting against Besiktas and will bring their moral up coming to this game. Seattle Kraken vs Vancouver Canucks Head to Head The Teams Seattle Kraken and Vancouver Canucks played 16 Games up to today. Among them, Seattle Kraken won 9 games ( 55 at Total Goals, 4 at Home Stadium away), ... Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will take a bet about this game from Italy. This is a very interesting game for this cup and everyone think Juve will take awin here without problems but this is not true. Milan play nice football last games whit Ibrahimovic and I think they have chance minimum for draw. Milan and Juve not have draw between them last ten games and Juve have eight wins. They not have draw the same last ten games and I will think is time for draw. I will watch this game and will be great if they do draw. Today FA Cup will be good on and this game that we are having Tottenham vs Southampton we have given it as a draw no bet for the home team to win this game as looking at the last first leg this two teams went in a date and so it shows us that this two team are very strong teams and so this prediction we can say that it is a very safe prediction Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 2, Sevilla 1. Posted at 90'+2' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Sergio Reguilón (Sevilla). Posted at 90'+1' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Sergio Reguilón (Sevilla). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. So it does need looking at, and it does need the government to take some responsibility for not locking down sooner. The mayor of Madrid has already said the decision to allow the match to go ahead was "a mistake", as has Liverpool city council's director of public health Matthew Ashton. An interesting hypothesis'On the day of the match at Anfield, England's deputy chief medical officer, Dr Jenny Harries, said the UK was "following the science and the evidence" in not banning sports events, as other countries had done by then. It is the 26th round of the Tipico Bundesliga, the Austrian football championship where Rapid Vienna who sit 2nd place with 26 points hosts Wolfsberger who sit 3rd and collected a total number of 23 points. Rapid has won the last two matches after the Salzburg defeat and is in second place in this group of champions with 26 points. Wolfsberger managed 4 points from the 3 restart matches and follows Rapid as third with 3 points less. The two rounds ended in a draw (1-1, 2-2), it is quite possible that it will be close again. In any case, I expect a draw. I think yes, we should as a sport talk about opportunities for coaches and managers but there is also administration and many other areas of the game where we employ people in analysis departments and medical departments. We should have representation across all of those areas. Southgate 'always observing' players breaking lockdown rulesWhile Southgate praised many of his players' actions during lockdown, he also said he and his staff are "always observing" those who have broken rules.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page