top of page

Professional Group

Public·52 members

[[LIVE SPORT>>>]((((] Godoy Cruz vs Colo-Colo live 23/02/2024

6 hours ago — Follow today's live match between Godoy Cruz vs Colo Colo of Copa Libertadores 2024.With score, goals, plays and result.

Three of their last five league matches have produced over 2. In the last five matches, Braga have scored nine goals and failed to score in just one. With only one loss in the last 12 home league matches Braga are heavily tipped to upset Porto. They also have seven straight wins in league matches at home. Dutchman Van Dijk finished second behind Lionel Messi in Monday's ceremony in Paris -- the latest in a plethora of football awards -- with Ronaldo third. Ronaldo was absent from the presentation for the prize he has won five times, preferring to go to Milan where he was voted Serie A's Player of the Year. Eastern Suburbs Brisbane and Redlands United will face to face in the 6th round in Heath Park. The teams follow each other in the table, both team collected the first victory on the last week and finally left the relegation zone. The teams' matches bring high score, especially the Redlands, which team conceded 8 and 9 goals in the previous games. The home team are favorites, they have got 4 pts after first 4 matchday, while the away team conceded the most goals and have the worst defense in the league. I see many negative thing for the team, but the home team received 4, the guests scored 6 times one week ago. Expect 4-5 goals. I’ve seen loads of titles and this is their first. This one will be special, though. It’s been too long and the circumstances make it very different. Almost every Liverpool supporter is filled with contempt for Brady, the West Ham United executive vice-chairman, whose club are hovering dangerously close to the relegation zone. They are without a win in three matches and it would be surprising to see that run ending against PSG, but their record against the champions isn't, relatively speaking, terrible. They have avoided defeat in two of their last four outings with PSG and have not conceded more than two goals in any of those four matches. Video - Man Utd want Milinkovic-Savic again, but there's stiff competition - Euro Papers01:22 "Time and quality players. Harry (Maguire) and Victor (Lindelof) and David (De Gea) have been excellent," he said "Luke Shaw has been absolutely top class, Aaron (Wan-Bissaka) you can see his performance today and Brandon (Williams) is not fazed by anything. Also the same voice after six years starts to wear a little thin, a new man can find another 10%, they will find a spring in their step for Jose's first game. Redknapp understands why Spurs have given Pochettino the chopPA Sport 09. More excellent Mourinho emerging, specifically about managing Tottenham. He added: "We are stuck in our ways and have become very traditional, be it with dates or certain rules continuing because they always have done. But what is important here? It is not who achieves sporting success this year but having a healthy, long-term sustainable football pyramid. Our game is admired across the world and it is in a critical situation. We must find a way to save it. If it means pressing the reset button then that is what we must do because we don’t want to end up with another Bury or Macclesfield or Bolton situation. Gilmour an 'international writ large''Incredible' Gilmour 'terrific' for ChelseaSome might argue Lampard has benefited from having his hand being forced this season. The club's transfer ban last summer ensured he had to use young players, and the same could be said of Gilmour, who was picked on Sunday because Jorginho was suspended and Mateo Kovacic missed the game through injury. He'll be tested in the next few days - we have to see for Sunday," added the Norwegian. I didn't want to play him. I think he got a knock, a knee or something, in his back, but he's been struggling for a little while. That's why we've kept him away [from starting against Wolves], but we needed the win. Asked if the decision to play Rashford backfired, Solskjaer replied: "He was involved in the goal, so that was a positive, but it backfired. I thought we did enough to edge it, we had a couple of golden chances and kept them to meagre ones. We're not a side that's going to create so many, it's about the quality of chances. We asked enough to score a goal. We were on a tough run and the last three games have shown we can be at least competitive. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta, also to MOTD2: "In periods of the game, I liked it, but in other periods I did not. Aalborg and Lyngby will face to face on 8th March. The risk of corona virus spread in the country high and many concerts cancelled or postponed, the situation is similar in the guests. Their 3 players are quarantine after they met ex national player the previous game vs. Brondby. Lyngby are trained, but many players miss the practices. Aalborg are focus only the game. They play at home, and show their quality difference too. Every key factor predict the home team victory, I expect too, the difference is bigger than average matchday. My tip: Aalborg will win by 3+ goals. Ibrahimovic helped AC Milan win their last major trophy, the Serie A title in 2010-11, before leaving to join Paris St Germain the following year in a move that he said on Friday was against his will. He has been a free agent since leaving Los Angeles Galaxy in November. At 38, I have received more offers than at 28," he told reporters. ✔✨√(<>WATCH@LIVE<>)➡Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba 10 hours ago — Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba vs Colo Colo lineups: Confirmed team news, predicted XIs, injury latest for El Clasico today. Posted at 64' Foul by Nemanja Matic (Manchester United). Callum Hudson-Odoi scored his first Premier League goal as Chelsea returned to winning ways at Stamford Bridge with a comfortable victory over struggling Burnley. The England winger showed a nice bit of opportunism, stealing in to the box to finish off Cesar Azpilicueta's chipped ball, to net his side's third and seal the win shortly after half-time. Alongside our Chelsea win to nil forecast, we're tipping the Blues to win 3-0 for our correct score prediction. To compound their misery up front, West Ham's defensive performances have also been deteriorating, and the Irons shipped 3.0 goals in each of their last three Premier League outings. English Premier League. Team Leicester will play at home with team West Ham. Hosts did 2 defeats at last 2 matches played. There they scored 4 goals. But I think that their shape is bad. Guests got only one point at last 2 matches played. Their shape is bad also. Both clubs are playing very good in offensive way. I predict here total over 2.5 goals .Last 2 meetings between them were ended with 3 or more goals. I think that West Ham will try to take a revenge for 1 -2 at last home match. I recommend to try this bet with me ! As was predicted by anyone who has seen a moment of Ligue 1 football in the last few years, PSG have once again emerged as the best team in France. They're seven points clear at the top and are seemingly strolling towards yet another title. They also returned from the winter break to score six goals on route to victory in the Coupe de France on Sunday afternoon. We had players who'd won everything in the game, they needed someone who commanded their respect and big Jock [Stein] did it just by walking into the room. To this day I believe that was our chance. Joe Jordan: "I had gone from Man United to Italy that year, and I spoke to Jock to make sure I would still be part of the Scotland scene at Milan. I'd had an injury towards the end the Serie A season but he involved me in the home internationals so I figured he was trying to get me fit to go to Spain. Northampton Town is a club from League 2, and tonight in FA Cup they will face a club from Championship, Derby County. Visitors are strong favorites for a victory, not just because a gap in divisions, but also because of their main star Wayne Rooney, who joined the club in January. If this duel ends with a draw, it will be played second leg, and I am sure Derby coach Phillip Cocu don't want that to happen. Derby not playing too much offensive, Martin will be their attack, but with a Rooney in the squad, I expect from them to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goals In their last eight matches, Bristol have one clean sheet and three in the last 10 matches. They have four wins in the last 10 matches while they have scored in 11 of their last 15 matches. They have scored two or more goals in seven of the last 15 matches and have conceded two or more in eight of their last 15 matches. On the other side Boreham Wood's only game against a side in the top half was a home fixture against Halifax, so their fans could argue they could easily haul back some of the 10 points they trailed Barrow by, and perhaps make the top three and secure an more favourable play-off draw. And what about Notts County? They were on a run of four successive victories when the league was halted and would have fancied their chances of keeping that run going. Reading vs Birmingham predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. The Blues need to pick up their away form in this visit to Reading. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Liverpool's stunning defeat by Watford was the major talking point of the Premier League weekend, while Manchester City won the Carabao Cup by beating Aston Villa at Wembley. The victory at Vicarage Road helped the Hornets move out of the relegation zone following Bournemouth's home draw against Chelsea, while fellow strugglers West Ham also earned a precious win over Southampton. Wolves earned an important win in the battle for European qualification, coming back to beat hosts Tottenham and move level on points with fifth-placed Manchester United. Real Madrid could do with getting something out of this game unless Brugge lose in Turkey. It could still go down to a deciding match in Belgium next month if Brugge can close the gap this week. PSG remain in top form and are more than likely to get on the scoresheet here. The same goes for Real Madrid and the bet here is on both teams to score. I think a lot of footballers were wondering, 'Is it something to do with money being involved in this?'. Why did we wait until Friday? Why did it take Mikel Arteta [Arsenal manager] to get ill for the game in England to do the right thing?" "After the emergency meeting, at last the right decision was made - until then it almost felt like footballers in England were being treated like guinea pigs. Only 2,000 of them have been able to be tested for coronavirus. This is not right, these people are putting their lives on the line to try and save lives. He is coming out and deflecting on to the easy targets, the footballers, and that doesn’t sit right with me. Billie Jean King Tennis Center being turned into temporary hospital American tennis legend Billie Jean King has shared a snap of the USA's National Tennis Center - named after her and homed of the US Open - being turned into a hospital to help stricken New Yorkers, with the city the worst-hit part of America and a rapidly-developing new epicentre of the pandemic. But there is still plenty to play for - a place in the history books. So what's still up for grabs?What records could they still break? Biggest title-winning margin: 19 points Two years ago Manchester City finished a mammoth 19 points clear of rivals Manchester United, with Liverpool a further six points back in fourth. This season Klopp's side are already 23 points ahead of the pack, so this record looks likely to fall. I found it pretty testing, trying to keep the children engaged and interested in some sort of work," he says. It's been an interesting few months. I've learned my patience is a lot shorter than I thought it was! That's probably the biggest eye-opener for me, and my wife has super patience. He goes on to admit he's struggled with year two maths. Comforting. He chose Aston Villa because he didn't want to be a glory hunter Watching his beloved VillaPrince William is famously a Villa fan. Soccer Federation named sports executive William Wilson as its new CEO and secretary general on Monday, less than two weeks after former President Carlos Cordeiro's resignation. Cordeiro stepped down amid an outcry over the U. S. Wilson, a former executive vice president at the Wasserman sports agency, joins new President Cindy Parlow Cone as the organisation aims to "grow participation levels (and) increase our commercial business. The 18th round of the Romanian League is played by Chindia Targoviste and Academic Clinic. This is a tough match, there are no favorites and odds are in the legal. The host still has more chances for me to win today, the motive is great to get out of the crisis and in my opinion Chindia will be up to 3 points in this match. They have played 4-5-8 so far and have 17 points and have not beaten anyone in a long time. The guest has 15 points 3-6-8 and has played a little better and the last 2 rounds have not been defeated. Realistically, Chindia will have her chance today, and I believe she will win this match. Football, Chile: Colo Colo live scores, results, fixtures Club Social y Deportivo Colo-Colo page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Colo Colo vs Godoy Cruz - March 01, 2024 in 6 days — View the Colo Colo vs Godoy Cruz game played on March 01, 2024. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more. FRIDAY’S BIG HEADLINES Bruno joins United Transfer deadline day was deprived of its most established trope yesterday when Manchester United actually managed to conclude the longest-running saga of the January window a day early. Having been burned before by Wesley Sneijder and Nicolas Gaitan, The Warm-Up was steeling itself for about 15 full hours of feverish updates on Bruno Fernandes’ latest reputed location on flight radar, but no, Ed Woodward got his act together and got the £68m deal done. These two teams are also the Bundesliga's two highest-scoring teams over the past six games. Leipzig have impressively scored 25 of thier 42 goals over the past six games. Meanwhile, Dortmund have scored 17 goals over the past six games. No team, other than Leipzig, have outscored Dortmund in recent weeks. Nimes come into this match in 19th place with 18 points and they are six points from safety. The club got a big win at the weekend beating Monaco 3-1 and this is a huge match for the club because Dijon are the team they need to catch to try and survive in the league for another season. Galatasaray have the best defensive record in the Super Lig with Alanyaspor and Istanbul Basaksehir tied on second. This is a contest between two teams who know how to defend so don't be surprised if it's low on chances. We predict that the scoreline will reflect that. The most recent of their 13 successes came in 2017 when Aaron Ramsey hit a late winner against Chelsea to earn Arsene Wenger his seventh FA Cup triumph. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal highlights Key stat: Arsenal have progressed from 13 of their past 15 FA Cup quarter-final matches. Leicester City (hosting Chelsea, Sunday 16:00 BST)Position - third in Premier League.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page