top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

Leverkusen vs Mainz live free 23.02.2024 Livestream

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1. FSV Mainz 05 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 23 Feb 2024 at 19:30 UTC time at BayArena stadium, Leverkusen city, ...

While Everton are daring to dream big, Arsenal look destined to carry on this blinkered belief that their coach must contain the club’s ‘DNA’. Video - Euro Papers: More misery for Arsenal as Napoli swoop for midfielder01:26 Interim coach Freddie Ljungberg is one such man with said DNA, according to club director Josh Kroenke, with the requirements seemingly as follows: " Obviously he was a player here for a number of years, the supporters know him very well and he's worked diligently behind the scenes for the past several years. The best bet is going on the over 2.5 goals, as the hosts are in superb form with 3 wins in a row in the league at this moment and even against two strong opponents on the road winning with same score 2-1 away at both Dinamo Minsk last round and also at Soligorsk three rounds ago games in which they had the lead 2-0 both times and were excellent attacking minded and efficient in front of goal, but at home they tend to be more soft in defense. The victory sees Spurs leapfrog a host of clubs to move into fifth place, six points behind Chelsea in fourth, while Bournemouth drop down a place to 12th. TALKING POINT - Alli has a new lease of life, but Spurs defence continues to leak goals As evidenced by his goalscoring record under his new boss - four goals in seven days - Alli is playing with much more freedom under Mourinho, thanks to a tactical tweak in midfield. Rival football codes the Australian Football League and National Rugby League have both tried to work out wage agreements with their players. Australian rules players, whose season was stopped after only one round of matches, have agreed to a 50 to 70% reduction in payments depending on how long the suspension continues. This is the first match in the continuation of the season in the Greek league. Aris and OFI are the only two teams that are not sure that they will play in a European competition next season. That is why this match is very important. Currently, both teams have the same number of points. I bet on Arise because OFI is very bad away. Out of 13 matches this season, they have lost 9. Overall, Aris has played well at home despite being defeated in the last two matches. OFI has only won once on this field so I don’t expect it to win today in a very important match The Scot has signed an 18-month contract at London Stadium but insists he will give owners David Sullivan and David Gold "no choice" but to extend his deal. He is still assembling his backroom staff but it will include Alan Irvine, his assistant during his first spell at the east London club. It showed quite a lot of class from the owners to ask me back," Moyes said. David Sullivan and David Gold were excellent. Group G remains wide open heading into game week five but bottom of the table Porto really need a win on Thursday to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stage alive. All of the stats suggest that a double chance bet on the hosts is the best way to go this Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0 in favour of Young Boys. ▶️ Bayer Leverkusen vs Mainz Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Bayer Leverkusen vs Mainz live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Palace, meanwhile, remain ninth in the Premier League table, one place above the Gunners. Arsenal let dominance slipJust seven days ago, Arsenal had been stunned by a dominant Leeds United in the first half of their FA Cup third round win, but the opening 45 minutes at Selhurst Park couldn't have been more different. Unchanged from the win over Manchester United on New Year's Day, they dictated the opening exchanges at Palace, enjoying almost 80% of possession during the first 10 minutes. When the time is right let's hope we can introduce him. Newcastle are 14th in the standings with 16 points and host relegation-threatened Southampton on Sunday following Thursday's trip to Bramall Lane. We know we've got a couple of games back-to-back quickly so can we go and get a couple of results? If we can it will be a decent first half to the season," Bruce said. Relive the action as it happenedMission complete for Seagulls Premier League survival was always going to be the main objective for Potter when he accepted the Brighton job at the end of last season, and with one game to go, the former Swansea boss has delivered another year in the top flight. With goal difference in their favour, Brighton's safety looked all but certain before kick-off despite a tough run of three consecutive home defeats - with only two heavy defeats coupled with two large wins for Aston Villa still threatening Albion's status. COMING UP Barcelona are playing Atlético Madrid in the semi-final of the Spanish Supercopa, which for some reason — probably the weather, right? — is being held in Saudi Arabia. Winner plays Real Madrid in the final. Also the Italian season is waking up again after its winter snooze. Torino take on Genoa in the last 16 of the Coppa Italia. Emil Forsberg completed the win with a third in the 87th. Injury-ravaged Tottenham, who were also missing winger Steven Bergwijn and full back Ben Davies, struggled to keep up with Leipzig's pace and were constantly exposed at the back while posing no threat up front. Jose Mourinho's team, without a win in any competition since their 1-0 first-leg defeat by Leipzig in London last month, did manage a shot on goal through Giovani Lo Celso late in the first half but the absence of Kane and Son proved costly. Watch Leverkusen vs. Mainz Live Stream Watch Leverkusen vs. Mainz live & on-demand on DAZN CA, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. Substitute Conor Hourihane got the winner for Aston Villa in their 1-0 win over fellow strugglers Norwich City to end Villa's four-match losing run. Watford moved off bottom spot with a hard-earned draw at in-form Sheffield United. Gerard Deulofeu's goal on the break put Watford ahead but Oliver Norwood's penalty ensured the points were shared. Bulgarian top league. Team Beroe will host team Levski from Sofia. Hosts did 4 wins at the last 5 games played. But they are coming after defeat and my bet will be on guests. Team Levski finished last two league games how draw games. Levski are more higher in the table than Beroe. Team Beroe did 4 wins at the last 5 h2h matches played. Maybe it is time for guests to change statistics ! Hosts are without big tournament motivation in this game. Levski need points very much . I recommend to check guests in this match with me for high odds ! Arsenal have won four of their last five matches and after the postponement of their match against Manchester City, they will go to this game well rested. They have not done well against Brighton in recent meetings but they will meet a side low on confidence after going winless in 10 matches. Though Arsenal have not won many away matches in the league, they have a fairly good away run across all competitions. Looking at Brighton’s form, and placed against Arsenal’s improving defensive performance, we feel a 1-0 win for Arsenal could pass here. Van Basten apologised later in the programme while Fox said in a statement on Monday that the comment was "stupid and inappropriate" and that it had suspended the three-times Ballon d'Or winner until December 7. The channel added that Van Basten's wages for the week would be donated to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation. The numbers behind Nottingham Forest’s season make good reading for the fans with the side scoring an average of 1.36 goals per game so far and conceding just 1 goal a game on average. Their defensive solidity has been their biggest asset so far but they’ll face a tougher test this weekend when they come up against a Chelsea attack that has taken on Europe’s best this season and are one of the elite teams in the country. I really see at least even five goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and I will bet on that option here, what is for me, as I said, very real. Bayern is in fantastic form and from the moment, when they are changed coach they are became very good in all lines. I was watched them in match against Red Star Belgrade few days ago, when they are played impressive and beat Serbian team even 6-0. I believe that they will continue with that form and this time, and also, I believe Leverkusen will also score goal or two. Ferguson's side, full of confidence after a 3-1 victory over Chelsea eight days ago, had broken the deadlock after 36 minutes and David de Gea was at fault. The United 'keeper missed contact on Leighton Baines' corner and the ball was inadvertently bundled in by Victor Lindelof. The goal was given after a VAR check for a potential foul on the Spaniard. It was something that we quickly looked at. I played under Martin O'Neill with that system for a long, long time as well. So it can work. Antonio Conte's Juventus was very successful with it, he's getting great joy out of it again with Inter Milan and obviously he won the English Premier League with it at Chelsea. He's sort of mastered it really. But I'm not saying it's set in stone for us going forward this season. The Premier League statement added: "Strict medical protocols of the highest standard will ensure everyone returns to training in the safest environment possible. The health and wellbeing of all participants is the Premier League's priority, and the safe return to training is a step-by-step process. Full consultation will now continue with players, managers, clubs, the PFA and LMA as protocols for full-contact training are developed. I might have to be in a position where I would not get the ball but it would be affecting play more than if I was getting the ball all the time. That six-month period before I made my debut was a huge learning curve. Rashford's debut, in a Europa League match against Danish side Midtjylland in the Europa League on 25 February 2016, was something of a fluke. Will Keane had been injured after coming on in an FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury three days earlier, so Rashford replaced him as a substitute in the squad for the European game. Rennes will also be fancying themselves here though as they travel to Lyon. Julien Stéphan's men have been in great form recently with four wins on the trot bringing smiles back to the fans' faces. Their most recent victory came on Thursday as they beat Lazio 2-0 in the Europa League and they'll be looking to put in a similarly impressive performance here. Blackpool will host Southend United for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in the last matches. Of course, Blackpool have better team than their opponent. However, Blackpool have fallen in their shape. They have four consecutive losses. In previous game Blackpool lost 2-1 against Oxford Utd. Also, we have Southend who's is one of the worst teams in this campaign. The visitors have a very vulnerable defense. However, the visitors will try to make a positive result. They will desperately fighting for survival in League. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. In any case, they have the motivation to win. It is hard to know what to expect from the Magpies this time - they are safe so have nothing to play for, unlike Watford who are fighting for their lives. I'd have to back the Hornets here, but I'm expecting more of a fight from Newcastle. They won't get battered again. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: Newcastle are one of the teams who seem to be thriving without fans putting pressure on them, when there can be a pretty toxic atmosphere at St James' Park because of the way their supporters view their owner. Ederson palms away, but the ball falls for Mousset, who might turn and shoot, or better still might tee-up Fleck, but instead tries to forces a backheel home, and Ederson saves easily. GOAL! Sheffield United 0-1 Manchester City (Aguero) Well that didn't take long. Sterling moves the ball out to De Bruyne on the right, and he feeds a perfect pass - it's a pass, not a cross - between back line and keeper that Aguero tucks home. The Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said the club were "very happy and satisfied" with the goalkeeper's decision to stay. Manuel is the best goalkeeper in the world and our captain," he said. Neuer will be joined by Alexander Nubel, 23, next season, with the Schalke goalkeeper joining the club on a free transfer this summer. The ex-Germany Under-21 international has agreed a five-year contract with the defending Bundesliga champions. Read about Scotland's play-off bidThere are only two groups Wales could be in - A or B. Group B, which has already been finalised apart from Wales or Finland, would see Ryan Giggs' side in with Belgium, Russia and Denmark. They beat the first two of those on their way to the Euro 2016 semi-finals and lost twice to Denmark in last year's Nations League. If they are in Group A - Italy's group - they could end up with the Azzurri, France and Portugal - or Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic. That it's a Barca lad who's the youngest ever scorer in this competition delights us. The Italians started the day second in Group F and needed to match Borussia Dortmund's result to advance to the knockout phase of the Champions League for the first time since 2011-12. However, Dortmund won 2-1 at home against Slavia Prague to finish second, with Inter coming third. Ansu Fati has made 12 appearances in all competitions for Barcelona, including four starts'It should've ended differently'"Watching that Ansu Fati goal is painful, as it killed us in every way," said Inter boss Antonio Conte. I think they have pretty good players, on paper it shouldn't be as bad. They make silly mistakes. Can Haaland and Sancho stop PSG? Haaland and Sancho have both been prolific this seasonNorwegian Haaland scored a remarkable eight goals in five Champions League games for RB Salzburg and joined Dortmund for £17. January transfer window. He then netted eight goals in his first five games for the German side, taking his total to 32 in 27 games this season. In the past few days, Eddie Howe's side showed a bit of fight to pick up points against Tottenham and Leicester, and they were unlucky to lose against Manchester City. But they never really looked like beating Southampton last time out, and I don't think they are good enough to beat Everton either. I was at Bramall Lane on Monday to watch Everton beat Sheffield United and although they weren't great, they did produce moments of quality when it mattered. Statistics show that the last 6/6 matches of SV Ried, the last 4/5 of Blau Weiss Linz, 6/9 recent confrontations, the last 6/10 SV Ried at home, 6/10 Blau Weiss Linz's recent match on away field has been completed. Therefore the match between SV Ried and Blau Weiss Linz is likely to have more than 2 goals scored. Rosario versus Aldosivi is this match for the best league in Argentina and here I expect the home team favorite will be able to win and by 2 or more goals and so my bet is the AH -1 FT. The hosts after 13 matches played have 19 points and are in the middle. They did 2 wins in the last 2 matches played. At home they did only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches played. The guests have only 8 points and are in bottom zone and away they did 5 defeats in the last 5 matches played away. They knew of the burning pace of Gento on one side and the exquisite, and almost forgotten, Brazilian Canario on the other but couldn't hold them back. They knew what Del Sol could do but his rapid movement was too much for them. Above all, they feared Di Stefano's threat but didn't know how to cope with him when he dropped deep to conduct and then arrived undetected in the box to threaten. He was a shadow to them. In the league, there’s a big gap separating these sides, with Real Sociedad sixth on 31 points and Espanyol bottom with just 14 points. Real Sociedad have three wins and two losses ahead of this game. They beat Espanyol 3-1 in their first meeting this season and will be hoping for more of the same. In their last 10 matches, Real Sociedad have four wins, three losses and three clean sheets. As captain, not only did Gardner lead Scotland on the pitch, but also off it. At a time when managers were largely non-existent, he was tasked with selecting the team to face England. He would pick a starting line-up consisting of only Queen's Park players who would take to the pitch in navy blue, the same colour the Glasgow club sported at that time. And it is for that reason Scotland wear the same colours to this day. Last April professional footballers boycotted social media for 24 hours to protest against the way networks and football authorities had responded to racial taunts. Roma defender Chris Smalling, who is on loan from Manchester United, said that he had witnessed some players taking a break from using social media. He told BBC Sport: "I wasn't on it until a few years ago, I was generally a private person and then I saw it and a lot of the good things that come from it. I do not quite understand why odds are dropping on the away side in this one as they even lost a recent game in the cup away at second league club Flint lately on the road as well, so really not that strong away team, while the hosts have 5 wins in a row at home at this moment as they even defeated the strongest team and multiple champions from TNS with 1-0 so even kept a clean sheet in that game as well as their defense is very strong and they usually also score quite a couple of goals in their home games. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Norwich City 0, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Ben Godfrey. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Shane Duffy replaces Tariq Lamptey. Posted at 90'+4' Adam Idah (Norwich City) hits the right post with a header from the centre of the box. A 31-page charge agreement filed with Companies House and signed by Staveley for PCP Capital Partners and a lawyer for St James Holdings Ltd indicated a framework for a deal was being put in place. There was no mention in it, however, of the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF) which has previously been reported as the prospective majority shareholder.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page